Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 30, 2023 12:16:46 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"Yes, of course,"Sachi replied cheerfully, a bright smile on her face. There was a genuine happiness in her demeanor, perhaps due to her recent relaxation, or because she was happy to see him. Her flushed cheeks hinted at a touch of embarrassment from earlier, but revisiting her resolve seemed to have strengthened her.

His comment about her hair drew her hazy gaze to her pink locks. She touched the strands and then looked back at him, lips curving slightly. "I guess I should grow it out then," she softly suggested. Turning around with her fingers intertwined behind her, she motioned to her futon. As she sat down, she invited him to join her, her hand beckoning like a cat's paw.

"It's technically your room too for the time being. I would just be a little cautious because of the plants and such." A small laugh escaped her as she stared towards the window. "I haven't smoked everything that the Nakaharas have created, so I don't know how my body reacts to some of the plants yet. I'll try to be more careful in the future, so I apologize for that and for taking your voice earlier. It was surprisingly effective." Her voice took on a serious, low tone as she bowed her head in a small gesture of apology. 
–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Dec 4, 2023 20:25:10 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Nov 30, 2023 16:04:38 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Team 1
As he entered the room, he noticed the flush on her cheeks- It must have been a remained of how he had acted earlier. When she brought up growing out her hair and patted the futon, he moved to sit down next to her, relaxing backwards as he gave a simple response to her thoughts.

"Growing it out would look good, yeah. When I was younger, I used to grow my hair out really long and then cut giant patches of it off..." He reminisced, a light chuckle releasing from his gut.

"I guess it was my way of getting back at them. They wanted perfection. And I..." He laid a hand out to himself.

"I'm far from it. So I showed them that. I don't know, I was dumb." He sighed with a soft smirk. He thought decently about his past, it seemed- Even if it was a negative one. Not that he often, if ever told Sachi about that, other then once or twice.

"It's okay about the voice- I know, I can... Be a bit much. I'm sorry." He apologized, glancing over at her. He seemed much calmer now, though that was a given. As to why he was so calm, one could only imagine it had something to do with the bath, food, and relaxation combination. At least he wasn't flirting with her anymore- Perhaps he'd learned some sort of lesson there about perceived boundries?

"Do you have any more... Relaxant plants? Those might be nice..." He frowned, starting to get a bit into his history, perhaps. Or maybe this was a chance for her to derail that completely...?
Caelum has written 214 posts
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 4, 2023 21:30:05 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Bringing her head up from her bow, Sachi gazed at him perplexed as he reminisced about his childhood. "Is that so?" Sachi commented, leaning into him a little, her head resting on his shoulder as she listened to him with open ears, feeling a little drained. She didn’t have as much stamina as the Uchiha next to her, and it was as if her energy had been zapped out of her. His words about his family were always solemn, putting him in a somber state. She noticed his flirting efforts were nowhere to be seen, perhaps because of earlier when she stopped him from saying more with her pellet.

"Children often reflect their parents' methods in their responses, according to my mother," she added, closing her eyes briefly as her head pressed against him. "You being 'too much' was partially my fault anyhow," she replied, taking her kiseru off her shelf and a pouch. "I'm sure if it wasn't for the pellet, you wouldn't have been so forward, nor would I have been so..." She tried to think of a better word for how she felt but couldn’t find it. Clearing her throat, she continued, taking out a vial and some multi-colored pellets. "...but thanks to you, I got to experiment, so I'm grateful," she said, not bothering to finish her sentence. Her head returned to his shoulder as she showed her collection of various herbs.

"I have sunbeam plants that we had before. I also have ashwagandha, peppermint, and electric daisy pellets. Electric daisy pellets only induce numbness, however," she muffled her words slightly by placing her lips over the mouthpiece of her sakura-adorned kiseru pipe. Pulling her knees closer, she looked down, as if trying to prepare herself before saying her next line frankly. "Kai-kun... earlier, wanted to cuddle, right? I want to try it."

Sachi was hesitant earlier, but she was sure it was because of her pellets. Still, she wanted to experiment anyway and was a little curious about how it would feel to be a little more intimate with Kai. She felt more comfortable in their newly sober state. Her feelings about Kai had changed slightly, and she was aware of it, although she couldn’t place it. Knowing it wasn't entirely romantic, it was different. Because of it, the girl couldn’t help but experiment a little with the difference.
–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Dec 4, 2023 21:30:29 GMT -5
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 5, 2023 2:59:33 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai listened closely to the girls words. She brushed over his words on his family, which, was to be expected in a way. Kai couldn't exactly expect everyone to be receptive to his stupid family issues. Still, it stung a little bit, somewhere deep inside, that she barely gave more than a few words to it before deflecting it to the other conversation.

Not that it was her fault in any way- But rather, his fault for expecting more. When she brought up the different plants she had, and how she was thankful for him for allowing her the chance to experiment, it still broke a smile to his face. Just because something stung didn't undo the fact that she was thankful, and he cared for her as well.

So when the words came up and she asked to cuddle, his face grew red again, and despite his best efforts to try and retain that line of trauma that lingered in his brain, she was good at scrubbing it out- Which was, in a way, another form of dealing with the issue in a healthy sense.

He glanced over her form as he bit his lip, thinking on it for a moment, before nodding at her.

"Alright..." He didn't tell her to tell him when it was too much, nor that he was going to be gentle or anything. She was a big girl, she could make her own decisions, and he had the knowledge and assumption that she was mature enough to be able to tell him when enough was enough- And him to be able to back off from that.

Still, the idea of a cuddle was... Well, it was something he hadn't done before. It's something he'd seen and heard about, but as his arm carefully moved out and around her side, gently tugging her closer into his body, he still felt like he was treading new water.

He didn't say any words- This was, to be assumed. Not that he didn't have anything to say, more so... He felt like, in this instance of cuddling, his actions spoke louder than any sentence he could verbally line. One hand pressed against her side, while the other moved to her shoulder, giving her a soft, but firm hug, while also giving her room to pull back and curl into his arm if she wanted.

He was feeling quite warm- And she'd notice it as well- His body heat was decently high. Not uncomfortably so, more like a... Warm heater, of some kind. And that was to say nothing of how he felt about her body. Her skin was frankly always so soft, and her small form made it easy for him to manipulate her into a good cuddling position. It wasn't as though this wasn't awkward still for him, but some part of him- The part that made him like Sachi as more than just a friend or some sort of doll- Overpowered any other senses and made him want to show her his love- Physically.

Which is why he kissed her forehead softly as he hugged her, his body relaxing a great deal as the pent up stress of the day was gone. She was free to pull away, and he wanted her to know that they'd take this at her pace if they wanted- He was just opening up with what he believed would be a loving, caring thing to do.

The ball was in her court in this case- He'd lead if he had to, but he knew this was an uncertain thing for her, and wanted her to freely experiment in a way that made her feel safe to do so.
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 6, 2023 16:19:56 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi expected herself to take the lead, but before she could say anything, her partner moved her closer, distinct red hue plastered over his face as rough hands gently prompted her forward. There was some tension in the nonverbal dialogue as Kai did not say anything after he gave the "okay.” Sachi followed his nudging below the covers of her sakura-decorated futon, her tools of trade placed to the side for now, her body now enveloped by his warmth. She was a little surprised that the shinobi took up her offer, performing the action without hesitation as if he done it before. 

Sachi could feel the small shifts in movement by the Uchiha who caressed her. She could feel his broad shoulder moving inwards before a light sensation touched her forehead. Her heart beated faster, not pulling away or showing unease but she wasn’t calming down easily. If it were any other day, she might have still viewed him as a cute animal, like a warm fluffy midnight canine. However, she was more aware of him now, not just minorly and not just because she found him endearing. There was a sense of trust, a hint of uncertainty, and what she would describe as familial affection. She decided not to mention her shifting perspective in case it changed again after today.

Sachi moved closer into his arms and chest as she tried to relax. It was oddly comforting to the kunoichi, his relaxed rhythmic breathing, his beating heart that felt like it reverberated through her. She could feel her skin becoming responsive to his touch, a tingling feeling that danced on her surfaces. Hiding her face, the kunoichi pressed against his chest and took deep breaths, her hand trailing up his back in an embrace. His training was evident, his body well-built under his usual garments and heavy armor, hardened skin as if roughed in fights. She noticed the scent of her soaps mixed with his clothes–an earthy but pleasant smell of autumn herbs and her lavender honey-like fragrance as they shared the same bath now.

"Kai-kun is very warm and I can tell that you train a lot. I would like to say that I’m relaxed, but I can’t seem to calm down now.” Sachi said muffled, a small giggle parsing through his clothes."Though, it still feels nice and it makes me happy so I would say the experiment was a success~” 

The pinkette's rosy face lifted from his chest, letting her speak clearly. A slight wavering in her voice could be heard as she was still getting used to his body. "For the record, you don’t need to be perfect…especially around me.” She started, not forgetting about his solemn mood from earlier. "It won’t fix anything that had happened before but I like your imperfections, and how you stumble and try despite it. It is what makes you Uchiha Kai.”

Sachi continued to ramble, her sweet voice adding to the warmth, icy hands making their way from his back to his chest as dainty fingers traced over the lines of his collarbones and chest.
"Humans are imperfect creatures, but that’s why I adore them so…like the calluses on your hands or the scar that runs through your chest… I have the honor of recording it." Her true thoughts spilled out into the air, ones she held reserved since she knew she was a little twisted in that regard.

The words nearly sounded like a confession due to the carelessness of her delivery, and despite her casual tone, the lines she spoke were true regardless of the outcome of the trial period. "Even if it was something you believe to be negative when you finally accomplish what you set out to do, I’ll be there to remind you how far you’ve come. Technically, it’s not my choice what to remember, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Dec 6, 2023 16:20:17 GMT -5
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 6, 2023 23:39:26 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Kai watched as she just... Let him take the lead. No, he wasn't practiced in this. No, he didn't do this sort of thing often, if at all. But... It was natural. Things like this often came naturally- Like learning to walk for the first time. You just sort of... Adjusted.

While she could feel his defined muscles and well built structure, he on the other hand, could feel her soft form... She felt, fragile, in a way. Like he could snap her bones like twigs. ... In retrospect, that was a rather intrusive thought, but it wasn't one that came from nothing.

It was so rare to have something precious to him. And it'd been years since... The incident happen. That made him lose what was so precious to him before.

As she snuggled into him and relaxed, his own body pressed close into her own, letting his mind drift, his vulnerabilities laid out to bare. It was an odd thing- She could easily kill him here. Slit his neck, and he wouldn't scream. Assassinate him, and no one would hear a peep. Yet here she was, cuddling against him, hand trailing down his chest, complimenting his scars- Complimenting his imperfections.

He returned the gift as he slid his arm from her shoulder down to just above her rear- Tactful enough to not go for such a low blow so early on in their relationship. But he still wanted to feel her- Feel her bare skin, touch the softness of her back.

"It's okay. Just..." He wasn't sure what to tell her. Relax? What a stupid thing to say. He closed his mouth, then his eyes, as he finally let her know something in this moment- As his muscles relaxed further.

"I... I'm not perfect, Sachi. I have a past that follows me. I have things that scare me. I have a family who loathes me. I have a body that failed me. But... Right here..." He placed his nose against her head.

"You accept me for who I am regardless. Right here... As much as something deep in my mind is screaming to be alert- To be careful.... I feel safe. Because for the first time in years..." He glanced down at her, trying to look her in the eyes.

"I found someone who accepts me for who I am. That... That's something I'll never forget." He said, as a hand moved up through her hair, gently running through it.

"Thank you, Sachi. I may not be perfect- But I'll do my best to be the best for you. Because in a world so cruel... You are a kindness I want to keep. A smile, I want to protect." How cliche. Thank god nobody read cheesy romance novels in this room, right? Whew.

Still, he was opening up, and it showed. His body was relaxed, his mind followed suit. And right here, as the rain gently dropped outside, as they both cuddled lovingly under the sheets...

Kai felt at peace. For once... Things were going to be okay. And worries didn't plague his mind...
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 9, 2023 0:25:11 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

It tickled—the hand that trailed down her lower back, the warm breaths that brushed against her rosy hair. "I like your conviction,” Sachi commended in a whisper as she felt her hair rustled slightly by his scabrous hand. She didn’t feel like she did anything special, considering she would’ve done the same for any of her close friends and family; a human record that had great interest in people. The Uchiha’s words of adoration and gratitude, as well as loyalty, felt undeserved as she was just being herself. She tilted her head down in ponderance as she listened. "Ah, it’s because it’s normal to me,” she thought to herself, finding it interesting that something usual for her was not often present for Kai, and it made sense given his upbringing and past.

Even in her realization and answers to herself, she found herself feeling a bit like an imposter, especially when she hadn’t yet distinguished her feelings for the man and was unable to give the same reply of adoration back to him. A little bit of guilt resided in her heart.

"I wish I could give you the same words of affection right now, but at the very least, you’ve become very dear to me.” The girl smiled up at him. Regardless of her pangs of conscience, it was okay, and right now, it didn’t matter too much, at least to her since she was happy enough to stay where she was for now, wrapped up in his embrace, hiding from the autumn’s nightly chill.

"I hope that’s enough for right now... and thank you for putting up with my selfishness... in many ways.” She stopped embracing him, laying on her side as her hand moved upwards to interlock with his, moving her warmed-up fingers over his knuckles and then to the tips of his fingers as if examining with her touch. "I’m probably not the best person to receive your feelings, but I do enjoy your company. The apartment felt a little lonely, even after filling it with various things, but being as tall as you are, you fill the space right up.” The girl hummed, a small giggle escaping her.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Dec 9, 2023 0:25:26 GMT -5
Badfish (Sachi x Kai)Dec 10, 2023 1:16:51 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
She liked his conviction? In truth, Kai wasn't sure how to take that. Was his conviction that strong? He never thought of it that way. But it didn't really change his overall feelings, which were still that of peace, as a hand ran back down her soft hair again.

"Mrm." He said nothing at first, letting her speak back in whispers as she stared up at him, smiling, though seemingly guilty. He was dear to her... But so was an heirloom. Or a headband. Very dear had a lot of different meanings, depending on how you took it. Kai just, decidedly, had to take it well, for his own good, at least until she spoke the next lines.

Selfishness... He never really saw her as selfish. And even if she said she wasn't the best person to receive his feelings, well. It was just an eyeroll for him, as he nuzzled his nose into her gently.

"Heh. I'm the selfish one, if anything. I look for all this love, and give everything, because I want someone to care about me. To care for me. It's not a one way street..." He explained, as he stopped his hands moving for a moment, simply pulling the blanket up over them a bit.

"Who would I even give it to, if not you? I... I mean it when I say I don't really have anyone else. You're one of the few people who listens, who cares." He frowned a bit.

"Even if you don't love me back, you care for me back. And not a lot of people in my life do... And to be honest... I don't know if I even want them to, anymore..." He glanced away for a moment.

"I want to protect your smile, in a selfish way, because it's what keeps me smiling. I was not a happy person when we first met. I was wounded. But you took me in anyways. You're helping me heal. I just hope, in some way, I can give back to you even a fraction of what you've given to me. You might not understand it, or maybe you do, but--..." He suddenly pulled her into a closer hug, a comfortable place to rest well as he wrapped his arms around her back.

"Like I said. You're important to me. And you've given me so much already." And even though she hadn't felt as though she'd given, in his eyes, she had. Had she actually? Maybe so, maybe not. That depended on how much she felt she was giving versus how much he felt he was getting, though one could easily argue at this point, if this is all it took to make Kai happy, he was likely a very low maintenance partner. For some people, all they needed was a shoulder and someone to say nice things to them.

He didn't have many people like that. Not anymore.

"I'll wait as long as it takes for you to say I love you. Even if it never comes." He whispered. It was just doubling down really- The truth of the matter. He was being patient with her, and wanted her to know she had as much time and room as she wanted, because he wanted her to be comfortable, and ease into things- Or pull away, if she so needed.

It'd hurt if she did, yes. It'd hurt a lot- But Kai was not going to hoard her or greedily keep her from her life if she desired to experience it. Addiction was not a good thing, and as much as Kai enjoyed the healing she provided, he wouldn't depend on her like his life counted on it- At least, not until she was properly ready to commit to that sort of deal.