Important AAnnouncement

compose a reply
Important AAnnouncementMar 31, 2015 23:42:38 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Hello everyone, Yoritomo here. After a lot of thought I have decided to hang up my RP hat for the foreseeable future. I had been considering it for some time, but the event of today has finally pushed me over the edge and made the decision for me. Do not despair though, as I will be leaving the site in more than capable hands. Naturally Cendadia and Harukei will be remaining admins and to my knowledge all the other staff will be staying on. And so, I now take my leave of you all. I wish you the best of luck in your plots and hope you continue to enjoy the site; I worked very hard on it and I'm happy that you all get some measure of joy from it.

Cheers,
Yoritomo
last edit by Yoritomo on Apr 1, 2015 0:37:33 GMT -5
has written 845 posts
Important AAnnouncementApr 1, 2015 12:05:38 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
April Fools everyone, you're stuck with me.

Kuyayami Chimamire Avatar
Given Yori's well quitting, and the fact that his Suna Missing-nin, the previous holder of the puppeteering package as well as Chi's sensei, is no longer with us. I am requesting to move Chi for edits to not only add in the package, but also make her compliant to the new KG rules and update a little bit of her history. Given that it makes sense for her at least to get the package he was gonna teach her, and she could teach it to others in suna as well, plus it opens up more opportunity for plots in Suna.

Thanks for waiting until my body got cold. =P
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply