FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHI

compose a reply
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHINov 13, 2023 5:50:38 GMT -5
senju rinka
the world is full of omens. pick the ones you like.
senju rinka Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 29 years old birthday feb 16 rank jounin occupation war council

KICHIJOTEN PRESENTS:

Gure Reiashi had been made Hokage.

It was a whirlwind affair after Keisuke announced that he was stepping down, and after giving the matter some careful thought, Rinka decided that she did not have much of an opinion on this, and thought of it no more.

Rinka herself had some small reputation within the village for being minorly skilled with ninjutsu, the speed with which she weaved handseals being of particular note to certain people, and it was not uncommon for her to coach younglings at the academy through memorizing the twelve basic handseals, or to assist genin in learning to utilize one-handed seals while wielding a sword or shield.

She had never trained a Hokage before, but she did not have much of an opinion on this either, and thought of it no more.

Reiashi asked her for training and she, in turn, asked him to meet her at the little wooden house she maintained in the woods beyond the village, a picturesque cottage crafted lovingly by her own Mokuton. Flowers and herbs bloomed for hundreds of meters in every direction; a fox napped in a sun puddle on her porch; birds plucked twigs and feathers from the ground to build their nest. Rinka herself crouched in the garden, thick gloves protecting her thin, delicate hands as she extracted a thick, viscous-looking sap into a vial from the bark of a sapling.

When she heard footsteps behind her, Rinka said, "Good morning, Shi-kun,” without turning away from what she was doing. Her voice was a soothing contralto, lilting with the light accent of her homeland that she’d never let go of. "Did you know that certain varieties of trees are known to bleed? When the bark is split, a deep red resin will seep out and give the impression of injury. Sometimes that resin is toxic, though, so I wouldn’t recommend tasting it.”

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM
last edit by senju rinka on Nov 13, 2023 5:50:53 GMT -5
tactician has written 27 posts
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIDec 18, 2023 5:53:23 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]@ Tag Here

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll

[attr="class","momoPBody"]

Gure Reiashi had been made Hokage. Him, the man who's claims to fame were being a workaholic and having a very confusing clan heritage- was the leader of all of Konoha. Not the Senju or Uchiha clan leaders, far older and more experienced than himself. Not even the countless shinobi who either outranked him and were far stronger than himself. The announcement to Reiashi had occurred not too long before the official declaration, and since his mind rattled in confusion. Technically there were papers to sign and plans to start- yet Reiashi could not focus on them in any meaningful way. There was undoubtedly something wrong, given that there was no logical explanation for why Reiashi was named Hokage. The accolades and achievements cited by those who did throw their hats into the ring on his behalf were able to be applied to almost any shinobi in the village.
[break][break]
So why was he deemed worthy to take up the greatest mantle any shinobi could possibly carry? His chakra chains were used by several Uzumaki, and his chakra reserves were only slightly above average for others of his clan as far as he was concerned. So he could bypass unneeded hand seals, was that truly such a powerful ability that he qualified to have his face placed upon the same monument as the leader who founded Konoha and the first shinobi village?! It was insanity, and he knew the council to be in its right mind. Thus that left only the influence of outside forces: something had affected this decision. Yet with no details there was no way to debunk any theory- everything from the incident with the bandits and Kurei to some dispute in Amegakure was plausible!
[break][break]
The newly minted Hokage was well aware that running in circles, staring at a problem he knew he could not solve would only cause him to become blind to important details. Thus Reiashi needed to turn his attention to other matters; and training to deserve his position seemed the best subject to focus on. Reiashi had made a request not as the Hokage, but as a far less experienced shinobi for training from Rinka, a famous ninjutsu practitioner within the village. The choice of location had raised Reiashi's eyebrows, yet there was something comfortable about her decision. It was not until he entered the forest and saw the cottage that it was clear to the Gure-child; it was as if he was returning to the orphanage. A place close to the village, defensible, yet both separated and almost fantastical. Of course mushroom and fungi had been replaced with bark and stems, yet the feelings they brought were exceedingly familiar.
[break][break]
If only that was enough to calm his mind. As he approached, Reiashi's signature small smile would mask the growing anxiety within the shinobi. The conversation on the bleeding of trees was something he knew hid a message within, but any attempts to dig into its meaning only lead to him focusing on the spiraling conspiracy that was his position within the village. So he would politely chuckle at the story. "Interesting. I have to wonder why they adapted in such a way. One would think something digging into the tree would simply see blood as a sign of meat."

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
Bel has written 231 posts
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIDec 19, 2023 3:51:32 GMT -5
senju rinka
senju rinka Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

KICHIJOTEN PRESENTS:

"Most commonly, it’s a response to injury,” Rinka replied, lips curving into a smile. "If a tree is pruned at an inappropriate time or attacked by insects, sap begins to flow. If the sap is toxic and the insects feed, the tree protects itself. Sometimes, of course, what is an inappropriate time for the tree is the most appropriate time for its tender. The sap of the dragon blood tree is often used for external medical treatments, so harvesting it—bleeding the tree—is unfortunately necessary.”

Once the vial was filled with sap, Rinka stoppered it with a cork and held it up for Reiashi to see, crimson red fluid glinting in the sunlight.

"I’m hoping to develop strains of more potently toxic Mokuton, with time,” Rinka said cheerfully, "but medicine will have to do for now.”

She tucked the vial away in a pouch at her hip and clapped her hands together, the rings on her fingers sounding out a metallic chime as they clinked against each other.

"You wish to improve the execution of your handseals, yes?” Rinka asked, a politely redundant confirmation of Reiashi’s request. "Before we begin, I would like to know that you are focused and grounded. A wandering mind is nourishing to the spirit: a racing mind splits the soul. Take a moment to breathe with me. Focus on your surroundings.” A cheeky glint shone in vivid teal eyes. "Tell me what you dislike about my home. I’m considering renovations, but I’ve no idea where to start.”

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIJan 26, 2024 1:52:52 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

If Reiashi was to guess, he would assume Rinka's analogy was in relation to the expanding of one's skills. Of course, despite the white haired Uzumaki's usually insightful nature, anything deeper than a surface level reading was beyond him at the moment. The area around him was not undetailed, the shinobi aware of where he was and what he was doing. Yet that ever present constantly moving part of his mind chose to occupy itself with what he was not doing; questions left unanswered and the immense scale he now had to contend with. So when it came to seeing the deeper meaning of events or speeches, Reiashi couldn't start a line of inquisition before his mind jumped from topic to topic in an instant, and suddenly he found himself staring from that solitary office.
[break][break]
Almost as if she sensed his apprehension, Rinka would question Reiashi on the decoration of her home. The psuedo Gure would let out a small but genuinely amused chuckle at her comment of a racing mind. Even when I am perfectly well my mind races- maybe a horse ride could help. Despite such thoughts, the new Hokage was aware of their intent, and chose to politely agree. "A fair point." With a deep inhale, Reiashi would take in the area, truly feeling a strange mix of nostalgia... and the need to make sure no one was causing trouble. His small smile remained, still as practiced as ever, although at least now its source was bitterly genuine.
[break][break]
"I'm afraid you've asked the wrong person for opinions on such a thing. I'm rather biased to this type of decor." Having been certain that Rinka would be confused, Reiashi being aware that his polite and controlled demeanor caused many to forget who exactly had raised him for a good portion of his life. "Even before my parents passed, I spent quite a lot of my time with Yuuta-Sama. Even in his own home the growth of mushrooms and various other fungi was plentiful. Not to mention the slight smell of certain... stimulants." The silver eyed shinobi's smile widened ever so slightly at the joke, know well that Yuuta's home was self admittedly 'loud' in that department. "Combine that with my time at the Gure Orphanage, I'm quite used to more natural and exuberant displays of nature than most shinobi. I like it as is."
[break][break]
Yet there was one noticeable difference. "If I must find something... perhaps a few brightly colored herbs and plants? I could add a splash to the greens and browns."

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIMar 17, 2024 1:42:20 GMT -5
senju rinka
senju rinka Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

KICHIJOTEN PRESENTS:

Was it an analogy? A question that went unasked, and thus unanswered: Rinka was a benignly impenetrable tome, though most tended to assume that when she spoke of anything she was attempting to impart some wisdom onto the listener, and she had never been particularly motivated to disavow anyone of that notion.

Her head tilted in delighted curiosity at Reiashi’s confession that he was biased to her stylistic choices. A quiet oh? prompted him to elaborate, and she found herself utterly charmed by his explanation. Gure Yuuta was a man Rinka knew by reputation only, but if Reiashi’s testimony was anything to go by, he was a fine man.

A few stimulants were good for the soul, anyway.

"I will gladly accept your biased seal of approval, then,” Rinka said, clapping her hands together. "I’ve never been especially good with flowering trees, but…”

She wove a single handseal, so quickly and so casually that she might have only been clapping her hands again. Adjacent to the pair, a tree sprouted up from the ground, its bark growing and elongating at a rapid speed until it towered over both of them, the diameter of its trunk too big for even both of the grown adults to wrap their arms around. No flowers to be seen, however; it was, as with all of her Mokuton creations, a sequoia tree.

Rinka sighed, and with a wave of her hand dismissed the technique. "Some work just has to be done by hand, I suppose,” she said cheerfully. "Do you know of a good nursery, Shi-kun? I’m partial to poppies and roses. Perhaps your dear Yuuta-san would be willing to loan me some mushrooms...”

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIMar 27, 2024 18:21:54 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Reiashi was still uncertain what the point of the conversation before hand was, an ironic thought process given that the white haired Gure himself often would use casual conversation to ease into the given lesson. But as his brain sought to constantly remind him, there were too many things that required his attention. Thankfully the example would come quickly, as Rinka quickly formed a seal to demonstrate where her skills lied. The tattooed Uzumaki had to admit, the speed was astonishing, clearing his mind for the briefest of moments, as it seemed she had already finished by the time the sound had reached his ears. I might be reading too much- I'm the Hokage now, it comes with the- I should get those fitted. A part of him really wished his brain would stop doing that.

Reiashi would chuckle ever so slightly at the commentary of Yuuta sharing some mushrooms. "I'm certain he'll be more than willing, all you have to do is ask." Reiashi's polite smile would return, as he placed his hands behind his back, one pale limb grasping a crimson one. He still was unsure if the conversation that had guided him to this point had been purposefully crafted to calm his mind, or if Rinka had simply had a happy accident. Regardless of the journey it had taken him on, the steel eyed Hokage would want to capitalize on the end result. "But, I feel we are getting off track. What you just did, how did you achieve it? I must admit I had a hard time telling if you had preformed one of the basic hand seals, or a unique one."

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIApr 14, 2024 1:57:52 GMT -5
senju rinka
senju rinka Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

KICHIJOTEN PRESENTS:

Reiashi may have been dismayed to know that there was no greater metaphor to Rinka’s musings on the toxicity of local flora and other natural phenomena. As with so many of her conversations, Rinka spoke as instinct bade her, and whatever greater meaning there was to be gleaned laid solely within the mind of the person she was speaking to—in her experience, people often already knew the solutions to their problems. They needed only support and guidance to get where they needed to go.

"Yes, handseals!” Rinka said, delighted to be brought back to the subject at hand. "To be frank, there is little needed to do to achieve it but practice. I’m sure you remember your time at the academy, how slow and fumbling it was to form a series of handseals when you had yet to learn their function and purpose? That trajectory of learning and growth is much the same at this advanced level: it is formed through repetition and intentional practice.”

She wove the sixteen handseals necessary for the Forest Armor technique, her hands moving so quickly that they very nearly looked a blur to the naked eye. The technique took hold, large, thick slabs of wooden armor and weighty vines forming a protective layer around her person without reducing her maneuverability overmuch.

"In my experience,” she said, "the less you have to think about what you’re doing, the faster you will be able to do it. What is a technique that you employ very often, the tool in your arsenal you reach for in most situations? That technique is the one to begin practicing with.”

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIApr 15, 2024 8:51:33 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Reiashi was not surprised to hear that there was no secret method to bypass the difficulty curve that came with hand seal speed, but it was none the less disappointing to hear the news. The following advice was not the best for the young chuunin, his muted reaction only being given away by the minuscule lowering of his left eyebrow. If only she knew how few of the Uzumaki techniques aren't as reliant of hand seals as most of the shinobi arts. Hands still clasped behind his back, the adoptive Gure would being to stroll away from the far more experienced Senju.
[break][break]
"I'm afraid that specific example won't work for me. My favored techniques as a shinobi are unique." To demonstrate, Reiashi would pull out a strange talisman, placing it in the air where it would remain suspended. Reaching into his barely contained hair, Reiashi would seem to draw a pin from it, before sending it hurling at the air around the talisman, at which point the barrier it had created became visible just long enough to notice the senbon like pin to bounce off of it. Picking the pin from the ground, wiping it of dirt, and returning it to his hair, Reiashi seemed as calm and controlled as ever. To demonstrate his point further, Reiashi would grab the tag, dispelling the barrier as he then proceeded to rip the formula from the paper itself. Within his crimson coated hand, a black square-shaped construct was formed from the seal, the projectiles sent flying with a flick of the Uzumaki's fingers. As the new creations crashed into the ground near by, before seeming to melt and reform into the talisman's formula it had once been.
[break][break]
"They were my preferred techniques for this reason." Reiashi would admit with a slightly nervous laugh, as he placed his arms back behind his back. The young man's silver eyes would trace upper left side of his head in thought, falling back into focus as he came up with an idea. "Perhaps..." The man of two clans would stride away from where he was standing, ensuring there was little chance of Rinka getting caught within the effects of his technique. Weaving two hand seals, Rat → Boar, the young adult would quickly slam his hand on the ground. A helix would form beneath Reiashi's hands, as the shape reached it's zenith, formula would begin to surround the Uzumaki Clan symbol, stretching in six directions before the seal would glow. Had anything been there, it likely would have been an interesting display. "Could that work?"

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]

Jutsu Used: [break]
NAME: Gofuben no Jutsu [Talisman Shielding Technique]
[break]RANK: C
[break]CHAKRA USAGE: Low
[break]CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
[break]ELEMENT: -
[break]HANDSEALS: 0
[break]DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
Using paper talismans marked with this technique's appropriate formula, they must simply ensure that the tag is placed in the way of an incoming attack. These sealed tags are, in truth, a defensive technique that protects the medium they are pinned to with a veil of dense chakra. However, without a designated medium to attach to, the tags will alone generate a wall-like barrier if struck, one large enough to shield a small group of people behind its steel-hard surface. they often throws these tags with the same accuracy and aim as he would a shuriken to intercept an enemy's attack, blocking even large fireballs and bursts from exploding tags with simple talismans. The man can also simply place these protective tags on targets, ensuring that they are granted a simple form of protection. However, damaging the paper tag itself will result in the seal dissolving after erecting its barrier momentarily, leaving its defensive-projectile applications as a single use technique.

[break][break]NAME: Mugoken no Jutsu [Trigram Blade Technique]
[break]RANK: C
[break]CHAKRA USAGE: Low
[break]HANDSEALS: 0
[break]DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
Using the Uzumaki clan's ability to physically manifest aspect of seals, the user will manipulate the formula for similarly ranked seals into the shape of square trigram kanji, each manifested and launched into the physical world. These square-shaped objects are as hard and sharp as shuriken, and fly through the air just as expertly. At the user's will, these transformed formulas can then revert back to their normal state, now placed on whatever they are in contact with. Damaging these manifested seals is equal to releasing them, unloading what they contain wherever they may be. Even while weaponized, the Uzumaki can still call upon the what resides within his seals.
[break][break]
NAME: Uzumaki Fūinjutsu [Uzumaki Sealing Technique]
[break]RANK: B
[break]CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
[break]HANDSEALS: 6
[break]DESCRIPTION:
[break][break]
By conducting the proper hand seals of the following: Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar, one will lastly slam their hand upon the ground after which a sealing formula, originating from the users palm, will form underneath the target. When the seal has become fully activated, anything above the inscription is sealed off within the formula itself, EXCEPT FOR THE USER,; thus, placing any target that is upon the Uzumaki seal from moving anywhere within a radius of 8 feet. If one desired to break free from this jutsu, it would require a great deal of strength to break free from the seals grasp.

[break][break]
Special Abilities Used
[break]
『Uzumaki Secret Technique: Adamantine Chains』[break]
The chains of the Uzumaki clan, a technique his mother was familiar with. Reiashi has finally managed to manifest the chains. These chains are just as strong as the legends say, capable of restraining bijuu when the user is on the brink of exhaustion. They are capable of slicing through, piercing, and crushing even the strongest of jutsu and material. Reiashi is famous for the flexibility and length of his chains, able to manipulate them with ease. Reiashi also specializes in using them in long ranged combat.

[break][break]
『Uzumaki Heritage: Depths of Chakra』[break]
There are those who's chakra exceed the average ninja. Then there are the Uzumaki. Even without training, the average Uzumaki's chakra is equal to that chuunin. As a genin who has chosen to focus on two very chakra heavy methods of fighting Through this his chakra pools not only exceed most chuunin, but also most Uzumaki his age.

[break][break]
『Sealed Keys』[break]
From a mix of his own chakra being dense enough to fill the blanks, as well as his own studying of ninjutsu, Reiashi has learned to minimize the number of hand seals needed for jutsu. When utilize techniques that require hand seals, Reiashi uses four less than needed, to a minimum of one.

last edit by Reiashi Gure on Apr 15, 2024 8:53:19 GMT -5
FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST | REIASHIApr 28, 2024 4:01:30 GMT -5
senju rinka
senju rinka Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

KICHIJOTEN PRESENTS:

Rinka watched in fascinated silence as Reiashi set about demonstrating his techniques. For all the long years that she’d been a formal resident of Konohagakure, it was rare that she got to see someone demonstrate their clan abilities in such a low-stakes kind of practice scenario, and the Uzumaki clan’s signature fuinjutsu largely remained a mystery to her. She was a simple woman of simple talents—she focused on ninjutsu, and little else, expanding her repertoire to the barest extent necessary to be considered "well-rounded” enough to promote to jounin.

Neither the talisman itself nor the fancy bit of jutsu work Reiashi did with it seemed to require handseals, as he stated. When he made distance to perform his final technique, Rinka took a polite step back, ensuring he had the space he needed to safely demonstrate the strange, esoteric formula that inscribed itself on the ground. Experimentally, she snapped off a piece of her mokuton armor and lobbed it gently in the direction of the seal, and issued a soft hmm of interest as the wood was quickly gobbled up by the technique.

She noted with some curiosity that the handseals required for such a complex piece of fuinjutsu formula seemed minimal. Rinka was generally aware that Reiashi was a cut above when it came to the study of fuinjutsu—she wondered if there was some degree of self-taught efficiency involved.

"Yes, of course,”
she replied. "Truth be told, you could practice with any technique that requires handseals—even the body replacement technique would suffice. Though, if I may ask—if so few of your favored techniques require handseals, why is the focus on your study on performing handseals faster? A genuine bit of curiosity. Rinka’s own singular focus on speed was due to necessity: some of the more complex Mokuton ninjutsu required upwards of twenty handseals, a feature that could prove dangerous out in the field; if her techniques required few or no handseals, she likely wouldn’t have bothered, so Reiashi’s interest in the subject compelled her.

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[/quote]