compose a reply
The Little Monster [Fuu]Nov 14, 2023 9:09:36 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 17 years old birthday August 1st rank Adv. Genin occupation Martial Artist

"Grah!!!"

Several loud thuds rang out, along with the sounds of violent splintering of wood and heightened breathing.

It had been quite some time since his run in with a Ryujin in the wilds of Kaminari no Kuni... and whatever happened to him that day changed something inside of him. Opened a door that wouldn't ever fully close.

One that he didn't have much control over, either. Demonstrated by his current, maddened state within one of the many forests of Moku no Kuni. The boy couldn't even remember what set him off initially. Maybe an encounter with some jerk, maybe thinking of his so-called 'family' back in Konoha that shunned him...

But no matter the cause, it pulled him headlong into a frenzy. Now he looked more like some beast than a teenager. A dark, armor-like substance crept up his forearms, his nails looked more like claws, and his curly black hair became more textured as it stood nearly on end. Two particular tresses of his hair appearing to harden slightly so that they resembled horns. Curls became bristly like that of a frightened animal. And maybe that was what he really was. He remembered the man's words who'd attacked him. 'Monster' he called him.

Monster was right, as far as he was concerned... and Azarea's method of dealing with it was something he took to heart. Rage, be himself, 'go feral'. Without any clue how to keep this thing that coursed through his veins in check, it was the only option he had. So he did. Swinging wildly at a large tree and cracking its massive trunk with his bare hands. He couldn't think straight but he didn't need to. All he needed was to break something.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:
N/A

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

WELL OF THE ONI - ENHANCED CHAKRA RESERVES
A byproduct of his lineage, Eiji possesses a deep sea of chakra. He may not be the best at conserving or using it efficiently but because the raw amount is so vast he can utilize many jutsu without fear of running out too quickly. Normally his chakra is the default blue in color but when his emotions run high and the echoes of his blood begin to ring it turns a startling fuschia and grows more violent in its pulsing. Sensors can detect a certain wickedness to his energy almost as if it's inhuman.

BEASTLY VIGOR - DURABILITY
Trained extensively by who some would call the physically strongest man in the Land of Earth, Eiji was subjected to a strict regimen at a young age. Despite his unassuming stature he is very durable and refuses to quit until his body gives out. Capable of withstanding blow after blow and rising to his feet it takes a lot to put him down for the count. As a veritable tank this makes him a pest in battle. As amusing as it is useful.
Yenga has written 36 posts
The Little Monster [Fuu]Nov 18, 2023 14:05:29 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
This boy...something about him feels familiar.

It was Fuu's day to be on guard duty around the compound. during her downtime the girl would keep a copy of the pathfinders guide to combat in her back pocket that she would read over still digging her teeth into the chapter on one handed seals a concept she was still struggling to grasp. She'd been having a hard time managing the technique for the time being and had been doing her best to get it under wraps, for the most part her patrol had been a bit quiet.

However as she kept moving through the forest she'd overhear the sounds of a ruckus an intruder perhaps, had the Ashigaru of Wood Country finally found them? Keeping on her toes the girl would make her way towards the edge of the woods as she heard the sounds of clattering and smashing.

In the distance however she'd spot someone he seemed to be some kind of monster it was a strange but oddly familiar site, his thrashing was quite violent but she wondered if she could perhaps talk him down, from what she could gather he seemed rather young due to his frame. "Young man! What do you think you're doing...get down from there and leave immediately!" the girl would say as she kept herself hidden hoping that the oddity would scare him.

She'd crafting a series of handseals in an effort to amplify her voice and catch his attention, but due her still working on the technique the end result sounded less like a loud voice and more like an odd modulation of her voice giving it almost a monster like sound.

"Gaah that still isn't right." the girl would think to herself recalling what she had learned. She had hoped her loud voice might scare him away but due to this clear blunder that might not be the case, and with how loud it was he might just know where to find her.

323 Words ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Nov 18, 2023 14:08:46 GMT -5
Meep has written 85 posts
The Little Monster [Fuu]Nov 27, 2023 16:31:21 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"What the hell did you say?!"

One final fist smashed into the tree's trunk, causing a loud crack to echo throughout the area as the entire thing came tumbling down. If he hadn't been distracted he would've kept right on swinging...

Except now his head was moving back and forth frantically, desperately searching for the voice that dared to call him out. 'Get down from there' it said, 'leave immediately' it said. "No one tells me what to do!" The boy roared as he turned around and stomped forward, fingers moving to weave hand seals at the same time.

With a great lurch he pointed his head upwards, inhaled, and shot a hastily-molded blast of superheated chakra into the air, using his Katon: Endan like a flamethrower in an attempt to menace this unseen observer. He was already pissed... but the fact that this stranger chose to hide only made him madder! "You want me gone? Get out here and make me!" The boy shouted, flames still licking at his lips as he continued to scan the area. Punching trees was fine, but when he got like this, he'd never pass up a chance to beat on someone.

Something live posed more of a challenge and just now he was in desperate need of an outlet to vent all this anger on. There was no reasoning with him as of now. If this voice wanted to get rid of him they would have to do it by force. And that was more than fine with him. So he waited with bared fangs for them to make a move.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:
N/A

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

A byproduct of his lineage, Eiji possesses a deep sea of chakra. He may not be the best at conserving or using it efficiently but because the raw amount is so vast he can utilize many jutsu without fear of running out too quickly. Normally his chakra is the default blue in color but when his emotions run high and the echoes of his blood begin to ring it turns a startling fuschia and grows more violent in its pulsing. Sensors can detect a certain wickedness to his energy almost as if it's inhuman.

Trained extensively by who some would call the physically strongest man in the Land of Earth, Eiji was subjected to a strict regimen at a young age. Despite his unassuming stature he is very durable and refuses to quit until his body gives out. Capable of withstanding blow after blow and rising to his feet it takes a lot to put him down for the count. As a veritable tank this makes him a pest in battle. As amusing as it is useful.
The Little Monster [Fuu]Dec 5, 2023 15:00:08 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

As the girl would attempt to catch his attention it would seem she was successful but that seemingly only incurred the small boys wrath. As such the girl would come out of her hiding spot just as he recklessly shot his jutsu towards a tree and its embers would burn against the ground.

"How dare you!" with that the girl would take note of his appearance once again feeling a sense of familiarity with it. he was on the younger side but he didn't seem to be a danger much like the other woman she had faced who was around the same age. She needed to approach with caution but couldn't allow him to harm the forest either. After a moment she'd blur through a series of handseals and let out a loud wail to try and disorient the boy no longer attempting to utilize one handed seals since it would seem that was a skill that still required a great deal of practice on her part.

If she managed to disorient him she'd then craft another quick series of handseals the girl would leap up onto the end of a tree and extend her arm towards the boy using her soft body modification technique in order to grasp hold of him and pull him towards the ground. "Enough!" as this would happen the girl herself would attempt to wrap her body around his odd appendages in order to keep him at bay.

277 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
The Little Monster [Fuu]Dec 13, 2023 11:02:07 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"Shut up!"

At the present moment, the boy seemed to have lost all sense. Aside from his beastlike appearance that looked like some half-complete transformation gone awry he was completely incapable of listening to the stranger.

Words were a precious thing to him normally... but not when he was like this. The boy's small frame was brimming with pent-up frustration and chakra both. Cinders from burnt branches and leaves fell slowly around him that glowed red as their heat faded. And when the woman finally showed herself? He snarled.

Baring his clenched teeth as she jumped into action, his canines pointed like some animal's. "Finally!" He shouted as he dashed towards her. One of his arms reeling back ready to deliver a punch. Though he planned on socking her when he got close, he didn't expect her limbs to stretch out towards him. It was an odd sight that caught him off guard but he couldn't stop now. Couldn't think straight. "Kagi Zuki!" A shout came as his fist came crashing towards one of her elongated arms, hoping the Kagi Zuki would force it down and away.

If it connected the girl would feel a level of strength that seemed unreasonable for his small stature. Almost like the plating covering his limbs enhanced his raw physical strength. Whether it hit or not seemed pointless, as her other limb caught him and entangled his body completely. "What the—!!!" Another shout was cut off as the snakelike arm wrapped him up effortlessly. The boy only able to struggle and grunt as he was forced to the ground, straining against his restraints. "Let me up!" He yelled, falling on one knee as he flexed his arms.

Trying with all of his might to break free of her grasp. Despite all of his anger and sudden increase in strength she definitely had the edge when it came to skill. So all he could do was try to resist. "Fight me for real!"

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:
NAME: Kagi Zuki [Hook Punch]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A foundational technique of Maken useful for setting up combinations. From their readied stance the user winds back and delivers a swift hook to their target. Normally aimed at a vital spot such as the head, kidneys, or joints with the intention of stunning an opponent. While not the most powerful strike it is explosively fast like many Maken attacks and thus great for catching someone unawares.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

The Little Monster [Fuu]Dec 13, 2023 11:27:00 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
What is this boy...? Is he like me...?

The girl Would grasp her hand around the boy however in the process of doing so he'd crack down on one of her limbs, with a hook punch that had some heft too it, which was surprising for his stature. It would deter her but only for a brief moment as she managed to grasp him and pull him out of the tree ensnaring him with her body. He seemed confused. His wrath his anger, it all felt familiar transformations like this were rare she had wondered was he like her?

As she continued to ensnare him the girls body would begin to change shape as a yellow ooze would cover her upper body transforming her into her Onigo form and increasing her grip as she flexed her muscles around the boys neck and would keep up the pressure on him for as long as she could in an effort to suffocate him and possibly put him to sleep.

If she was successful she'd wait until body went limp and then crane her elongated neck towards the boys chest to make sure that his heart was still beating, before uncoiling herself from around the boys body, however knowing how rowdy he seemed to be she figured she might be in for a bit of tougher fight than she would've liked to realize.

222 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
The Little Monster [Fuu]Dec 24, 2023 1:07:37 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"Damnit!"

No matter how hard he thrashed or how much he protested she kept the upper hand.

It wasn't just physical strength— though there was a clear gap there too. But the dexterity with which she was able to manipulate her elongated limbs. Something that he'd never encountered before, and something that in his current state he didn't have the faculties to try and think his way out of like he normally might've. 

The boy was far from a genius, but when it came to fighting he did have a certain level of instinct and wit that he relied on in battle. Not when he was angry though. Not when he was morphed and changed like this.

"When I... get loose..." He said, choking out his words as his dark eyes glared at the woman. "I'm gonna... kick your..." Darkness began to eat away at the edges of his vision. Lightheadedness. Shortness of breath. Then?

Black. As unceremoniously as his rampage had begun, it ended. With the youth's eyes fading to a blank white as he slumped over in the woman's stretchy grasp. Almost instantly his hair lost its sharp bristly texture, his canines dulled, the black chitinous markings covering his limbs receded, his nails returned to normal...

And he stopped moving. Choked completely unconscious and unable to do much else other than lie there at her mercy. His unbridled fury had been enough for the Ryujin in Kaminari no Kuni. But not this foe.

The Little Monster [Fuu]Dec 25, 2023 13:35:21 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the girl woudl wrap her arms around the young man in an effort to suffocate him he still seemed intent on resisting, there was such rage behind the manner in which he carried himself and then finally as she felt the energy in his motions snuff out the young woman would notice something the way that the material on his body began to wrap itself up and conform back into his body it was almost similar to how some of her transformations would take shape more so reminding her of her mother as well.

She'd release him leaving his body for a moment and looking him over. "I should...get him some help." after a moment other members of the Tanjo would arrive on the scene. "Fuu we heard thrashing are you alright--" she'd look up towards some of the other members of her cell.

"Yeah I'm fine...but can you guys tell the pathfinder that I'm taking this young man to a doctor, I'm worried about him." she'd say to the other members the other 3 would give her a salute. "Can do Tree Hugger, c'mon everyone!" the other two would nod. Fuu would then place the young man over her shoulders and start for home, her father was a prolific doctor who had a shop in town where he tended to others it was the first place she'd head.

Upon arrival she'd head towards his shop there was a sign on the door that read that the place was closed, however after a few knocks a large man would open the door. "Can't you see that I'm-- Fuu?" she'd see that she had a large man slung over her shoulder. "Oh my..."

After sometime the two of them would take a seat as her father tended to the young man. "Well he seems fine...just unconscious but I may need to examine him once he wakes up...I take it you were on watch today." Fuu would nod her heat to her father. "Yeah...when I found him he sort of came out of nowhere he had this strange transformation like me and mom." her father seemed a bit confused but after a moment the girls gelatinous jelly form would come over her body, transforming her into her Onigo state.

"Well the transformation is a rarity and while it's not impossible...I can't confirm anything without a DNA sample." he'd say looking back down at the boy. "Do you think you could get one form him?" her father would keep his eyes on him for the moment. "Not without patient consent, why?"

"I figured you might be able to give us some insight, I don't know if its safe from him to travel out there I was thinking maybe we could help him."

"Fuu..." the girl would start thinking it once again. "Ya know just help him get himself figured out..." she'd say pressing the issue. "Fuu...no..." the girl would look to her father reverting back to her normal state. "Aww c;mon dad...I can't take him to the Tanjo they won't let him in he's too young, he's what maybe 15 16 at best...? He shouldn't even be on his own to begin with."

"We can't just take him in, we'd have to consult with your mother first." He'd protest. "He isn't our responsibility...we don't even know who he is." Fuu would take her father's hands. "I'm not saying we have to adopt him, just look after him for a little while, get him on his feet."

Her father would sigh. "Let's at least keep an eye on him first...maybe if we wakes up I can run a DNA test to see if I'm able to find a match between his blood and yours and I guess if I wouldn't want someone doing the same to you, I shouldn't do the same to him." Fuu would kiss her father on the cheek. "I need to get back out there...thanks Dad, I'll swing by later."

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Jan 3, 2024 10:56:31 GMT -5
The Little Monster [Fuu]Jan 2, 2024 22:01:51 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"Hrn..."

If he'd been conscious he woulda done a lot more than protest, but as limp and as seemingly lifeless as he was at the moment he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. The young woman collected him and moved.

Himself unable to struggle anymore aside from the occasional jostle or reflexive jerk on the way to wherever they were heading. As he 'slept' he saw the visage of a tall, cloaked man with a scar over his left eye and the same dark hair and tanned skin as himself. In the midst of opening a door and looking back at him. Smiling.

A fleeting dream that lasted only for as long as it took for him to stir. Voices— one familiar and another unknown sounded muffled as they spoke of something or other. Talk of ages and DNA (whatever that was) echoing in his head and causing his face to twitch. Normally he was an extremely heavy sleeper but thanks to the adrenaline still coursing through his system his body remained in somewhat of a fight-or-flight mode. And finally when the conversation died down and one of the voices seemed to leave... his eyes fluttered open.

Slowly at first, then wide with shock as they darted back and forth. "H...uh?" Confusion. Where was he? How did he get here? Why did his head hurt? And who was this strange man in the room with him? "AHH!" A shout came as the boy sprang up on whatever he was laying on and scooted backwards. "The hell're you?!" Almost immediately a frown crossed his face as he glanced around the room. Some odd man, an unknown environment, no memory of having got here... "...you some kinda kidnapper?" He paused, then squinted.

Unsure of exactly what was going on but clearly wary of the man for now. So many questions to ask... and his throat felt sore for some reason too. Whatever was going on, he didn't like it. And so he sat. And glared.

last edit by Ryō no Eiji on Jan 22, 2024 18:57:19 GMT -5
The Little Monster [Fuu]Jan 3, 2024 18:38:20 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the boy would awaken from having been knocked unconscious, whilst her and her father were having they're conversation she would look in his direction where he would call him some kind of kidnapper. He seemed to be focused on Fuu's father who turned back and looked towards the young man but didn't move from his seat he asked where he was and how he got there, he seemed to recognize Fuu just fine but not her dad, and accused them of being kidnappers.

"Calm down, I'm no kidnapper I'm a doctor and this is my clinic." the man would say revealing just exactly where they were and who he was. "You were brought here by my daughter, she was worried about you and asked me to look after you she'll be back later." Her Father would stand up from his seat and take a good look at him for a moment picking up a pair of glasses. "It's nice to meet you young man, my name is Genma." he would extend out his hand for the young boy to shake.

"If it's alright with you I'm going to run a few tests on you." He'd remove a small pen from his pocket that had a flash light. "I'm going to shine this light into your eye to make sure there aren't any signs of a concussion, is that alright?" he'd ask. The man himself was a bit on the rounder side rather jolly and a had a long greying beard. If given permission he would, run the light and take a moment to look into his eyes to make certain he didn't have any dilation of the eyes. "Follow the light for me if you could." the man would state as he did so he would also look over the boy seeing if there were any lingering signs of his transformation nothing about him seemed to be too out of the ordinary.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
The Little Monster [Fuu]Jan 22, 2024 19:58:14 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"Hmph... better not be one..."

For some time, the boy grumbled to himself as he folded his arms and crossed his legs atop the clinic bed.

Now he'd never been a genius... but even he could see that something was wrong here. "Daughter?" The boy echoed the man's word as his eyes drifted upwards in thought. Everything was still a bit hazy in his head but he did seem to recall running into someone. "You mean that Goo Girl with the weird arms?" He asked.

Suspicion still read plain in his face but some of the pieces were starting to come back to him. Lots of anger, broken trees, and a fight of some kind. "Hrm..." Well... at least it seemed like this guy wasn't lying. After the doctor introduced himself he mulled over the whole situation in his head before slowly extending his hand to shake the man's own. "Ryō no Eiji." Much more curt than his usual introductions, but given the circumstances it was probably understandable. "Tests?" What for? "Is there somethin' wrong with me?" Maybe there was.

Every once in a while when he got too mad, there was that thing that happened. Maybe this guy knew something about all that? Eiji said little as the light was shone his eyes but did squint a bit from the flash. At least physically there didn't seem to be any remaining symptoms of his sudden transformation. Probably for the best... because if there had been, there was no way in hell he'd still be this calm. Just as the doctor instructed his dark eyes followed the light as it moved. No signs of a concussion so far, but... "My head hurts."

He mumbled after a while, one of his hands rising to rub the top of his noggin. It felt tender, and there was still that aching around his neck too. This was all weird and confusing... so hopefully the man had some answers.

The Little Monster [Fuu]Jan 30, 2024 17:20:47 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the young man would speak to him he would mention that he seemed to have a headache, as he passed the light through his eyes the boy would call his daughter goo girl. "Yes that's her, her name is Fuu...but I suppose it is pretty close to Goo." he'd chuckle as he kept going for now everything seemed to be processing correctly. "Yes nothing major you seem to be on the younger side so best to make sure you're right as rain." the older man would say as he turned about putting his light away and grabbing a stethescope, but would hear him say "He has a headache."

That sparked some concern for the doctor. "A headache how's your vision." he would ask curious hoping the boy might not've had a concussion of some kind. "Mind laying your head back for me, I'm going to see if there's any meningial enhancement, a fancy way to say of checking for a concussion." after a moment the man would craft a series of handseals and provided Eiji's cooperation he would take a look at his head briefly.

He would notice that there did seeem to be something out of the ordinary a minor concussion perhaps? After he stopped for a moment he'd notice some bruising on his neck. "Seems my daughter banged you up something fierce...she gets that from her mother, speaking of where is your family I can see too it that Fuu and her friends can return you home." this was something of an assumption he hadn't known where the boy was from but surely he was under someone's custody or maybe he was a runaway?

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
The Little Monster [Fuu]Feb 20, 2024 0:46:22 GMT -5
Ryō no Eiji
Live!
Ryō no Eiji Avatar
groupWandering-Nin

"Fuu the Goo Girl?"

Wary or not, the boy could only barely stifle a chuckle, which combined with his suspicious mug and a slight wince of pain probably looked a little odd. "Hm..." A hum as he thought on the man's words. "'Kay, then."

If it was just a checkup, he didn't need to bust outta here... least not yet. "I'm seein' a couplea dark spots." The boy admitted as the doctor asked his question. Not as many 'stars' as when he first got choked out, but a few still lingered. Eiji nodded and laid back in compliance so the man could continue with his tests. "Concussion?"

An echoed word as his wide eyes watched the man perform a series of hand seals. Instantly his entire body tensed up— no doubt a natural reflex from past battles. But after seeing that the man truly meant no harm the boy allowed his hands to unclench themselves and took a deep breath. Being poked and prodded at wasn't his favorite... but if he really was injured, it was best to let the man fix him. "Long as he don't try nothin' funny..."

Was all he could think, but the doctor proved rather adept at his craft. Eiji was definitely concussed, which explained the odd visuals and slightly-more-out-of-it-than-usual mannerisms. "Hrrrrrm..." The boy grumbled in reply to the man's words about his daughter beating him. "Yeah... she's pretty tough, I guess." Eiji hated losing, but it wasn't like he got beaten by some scrub. This Fuu girl seemed pretty well-trained, and if she could stop him while he was feral, then maybe she had a thing or two to teach him? A question about his family stopped any other thoughts short, and the boy frowned. "My ma's in Konoha last I heard." Eiji said, a bit of sadness coming through in his expression. "Dad's... somewhere. I dunno." Even laid on his back like he was the boy gave a small shrug. "Fightin' some battle, prolly." It'd been years since he'd seen either of them.

Sometimes, if he thought about her long enough, he missed his mom. But his dad? He still had some fond memories from childhood, but at the end of the day he barely even knew the guy. Eiji shook his head as him returning home was suggested. "Not goin' back home. Not yet, anyway." He said, glancing to the man as his grin began to slowly return. "Too much of the world left to see!" It wasn't his primary goal, but it definitely played a part. From Kika to Hi no Kuni, to Kaminari no Kuni, to Yuki no Kuni, and now here! Wherever 'here' was... he kinda got turned around. "Plus, this makes like... twice that I got beaten up by a stranger!" This time, Eiji's brow furrowed in thought. "I gotta do some serious trainin' if I'm gonna keep travelin'." He did.

Now, that was as clear to him as it'd ever been. Getting a handle on whatever it was that made him freak out like that would probably be a good idea too... but if he just got tougher, that'd surely come. Right? Right.