"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)

compose a reply
"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)Nov 21, 2023 15:48:34 GMT -5
tsusho
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    There were a multitude of differing proficiencies, specialties, and fighting styles within Iwa, and in truth Tsusho knew very few of them. It wasn't as if he had any second thoughts of the skills and paths he had chosen, but when you get near the age of thirty you start looking back at all the things you could have and should have done in your mind. Every young shinobi in the academy wants to throw fancy kicks and shoot lightning, but some end up as medics, some are masters of weaponry, and some control giant metallic spiders.

Even if Tsusho wasn't the largest in his family, he was still far bigger both in size and muscle mass than most other shinobi due to his genes, and the strenuous work the Tantetsu were put through from a young age. Regardless of his chosen specialization, he was working the forges just like everyone else in his clan, but he always watched the others in the village with intrigue. Those using taijutsu caught his attention most often, because it was just something near foreign to how he had trained himself, wanting to stay away now and put something large and metallic between them and himself.

As he watched some of the younger shinobi training, he started to recently notice those of a specific clan, which turned into a curiosity for those of higher age and ranking, and now he was taking a true interest. A clan of not just strikers, but grapplers as well; The Okada. As he stood by watching one in particular training, he found himself curious enough to call out, likely distracting them a bit.

"Hey, you're one of those Okada clan members right?"

Not waiting long enough for a full response, as it was partially a rhetorical question, he called out again.

"Wanna wrestle? Not me of course, but...a friend of mine. Could be good training."

last edit by tsusho on Nov 21, 2023 15:48:57 GMT -5
Sprinkles has written 55 posts
"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)Nov 21, 2023 16:58:06 GMT -5
okada hidemi
okada hidemi Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday october 16 rank genin occupation genin team 2/okada family business

Hidemi stood there, out in the training field. He had a human shaped training dummy infront of him, and a wooden post behind him. He had a cigarette in his mouth, and his straw-colored hair billowed in the wind. Hidemi's cat-like eyes watched the dummy, and his civilian's gakuran wavered in the breeze. He was the runt of the litter, the baby brother fast approaching 17. Taki was the same age as him, but a million times more talented and driven.

To that end, he stepped to the side, determined to use his own strength to propel his body in any direction he liked. His speed and leg strength were impressive, his body was sinewy and dense like a construction worker's. Hidemi leapt high, performing multiple backflips to give himself ample space. The densely packed dirt spat out dust when his feet hit the ground.

Hidemi then pushed off the ground, doing a full flip and nearly sailing over the dummy. He planted both feet on it, doing a push-kick to send it skidding back and falling over. All the while, he coiled his legs again while he was on the dummy, springing off and landing on his feet after performing the kick. "...Hah? Yeah, I am. But... am I the first one you'd ask, or the first one you found?"

He said, turning to face Tsusho. He didn't want to be rude, save for ashing his cigarette on the packed dirt everyone trained on, without putting it out. His teen boy voice was made raspier, closer to that of a man in his twenties, due to his smoking habit. "I'm not on Taki or Sakuraba's level, but I'll give it a shot. Send your friend my way."

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri
[Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick]

[RANK] D

[CHAKRA USAGE] Low

[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu

[ELEMENT] N/A

[PRE-REQUISITE]

[DESCRIPTION]

With this technique the user using their strength will leap into the air and raise up both feet and push forward into the opponents chest. This strike in particular has the potential to knock the wind out of the opponent as well as leave them short of breath for a few moments and could even knock them down. After performing the maneuver, if the strike successfully lands, the user kicks off of the chest of the opponent and is able to land on their feet.

vapes has written 4 posts
"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)Nov 21, 2023 18:25:54 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
"I mean, I wasn't looking for anyone, then I saw you, then figured what the hell."

His teeth were showing with how wide he was smiling, almost to an unnerving degree. If not for the smile it would have been difficult to know what was going on given the complete covering of his face otherwise, the bandages padded in such a way to partially hide his natural facial structure. A rather tall and stout man himself, it looked as if he'd be more than happy to step into a ring and grapple, but not by a long shot. Even the backpack he carried looked a bit intimidating, as large as some other shinobi, pure shining metal, and no doubt heavy.

"Yeah, I don't care about all that. Don't compare yourself to others. Nice dropkick by the way."

With a quick motion he grabbed the pack, or at least it looked like he was grabbing it, as long chakra strings came extended from his fingers tips as he pulled them away. The backpack wasn't pulled off but unattached itself from his body, flopping down beside him and landing on two heavy metal legs, walking around to his right side. Looking between the now obvious puppet and Hidemi, he started to tap his chin, trying to think just who or what he'd send his way.

"Before I decide, let me ask....have you ever wrestled with a man-sized spider before?"

There was a sound like pressurized air releasing as the front legs of the metal puppet opened up, revealing multiple racks of scrolls. Walking back and forth between the legs, he kept looking back and forth, as if he was trying to decide just what was most appropriate.

"Maybe I should also ask; do you want to?"
"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)Nov 28, 2023 5:30:51 GMT -5
okada hidemi
okada hidemi Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday october 16 rank genin occupation genin team 2/okada family business

Hidemi stood there, watching Tsusho talk. "Thanks. I feel like you could do something like that." A tall person would, frankly, have an advantage with striking. Hidemi on the other hand was shorter, and had a lower center of gravity. What really struck him about Tsusho is he had that backpack. Why, it was as big as a person.

Hidemi leaned back. He raised his arms, putting them beyond his neck and stretching his upper back. He watched as Tsusho unfurled what looked like a big metal puppet. Something he described as a spider...? "I'm not one to turn down a fight, so sure."

He said, rolling up his gakuran jacket and tossing it behind him, over his shoulder. Hidemi started to bounce from one foot to the other, trying to limber up.  "You're on."

[NAME] Okada-ryū: Ryūsei Keri
[Okada Style: Shooting Star Dropkick]

[RANK] D

[CHAKRA USAGE] Low

[CLASSIFICATION] Taijutsu

[ELEMENT] N/A

[PRE-REQUISITE]

[DESCRIPTION]

With this technique the user using their strength will leap into the air and raise up both feet and push forward into the opponents chest. This strike in particular has the potential to knock the wind out of the opponent as well as leave them short of breath for a few moments and could even knock them down. After performing the maneuver, if the strike successfully lands, the user kicks off of the chest of the opponent and is able to land on their feet.

vapes has written 4 posts
"I'm Callin' you Out!" (inv)Nov 28, 2023 19:10:13 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
    Compared to a lot of the other Tantetsu, Tsusho might have been considered short, even his shoulders weren't quite as broad as others. He was constantly told he had the frame of his mother more than his father, not as if she was short at over six foot herself, but his father was nearly a full foot taller than either of them. What he lacked in the more obvious size her more than made up for in muscle strength, and unlike a lot of his bigger cousins, a lot of comparative stamina. Whether any of that meant he could pull off a drop kick that wouldn't have him landing on his head or dislocating a shoulder from the fall was a whole entirely different issue however.

The backpack he was wearing at the very least was a clear indication of the strength he had, as it was in fact massive, not a simple leather bag as some carried, but solid metal. It was of course obviously not just a backpack, as finally all four legs were touching the ground as if planting itself even further, the large metallic body sinking further as Tsusho kept looking over the scrolls, eventually running his fingers over the large body that hadn't opened the same. As a fight was confirmed he threw a bandaged thumb up in the air as confirmation in return, but was still looking over the scrolls.

"I'd introduce you to some of my non-metallic friends, but there's a high probability they might try and eat you."

Tapping his finger on one of the scrolls a few times, he finally nodded and began pulling it out of the holster, gently at first, but then gripped one end and tossed it outward. The scrolls opened and dropped, as he stepped on one end to let it opened fully and made a few quick handseals as multiple heavy puffs of smoke appeared from the scroll. In a matter of seconds there were six puppets standing in a line between the two of them, as he gave a heavy pat to the puppet next to him as all of the compartments closed but one. Bending down, he picked up the scrolls and took his time rolling it up and sliding it into the four-legged puppet, closed the compartment, and reached out his arm, moving it to the side just out of the way but not too far from him.

Moving his arms now in front of him, chakra strings connected to all six puppets, all shining, metallic spider creatures. Each one was the an exact copy of the next, looking like what a tarantula might if it were the size of a large dog and made of strengthened steel. Unlike his "Backpack" these actually had eight legs and all, and didn't look terribly friendly. His fingers moved in intricate jerking motions as four of them spread out in a square around them, as what looked to be steel cables shot out clockwise from each, forming what could only technically be called a wrestling ring. It was the right shape, but perhaps a bit bigger to give them more room to move, and the cables weren't exactly suitable for bouncing from like normal ropes, but it was all for aesthetics anyways.

"Meet my broodlings."

There were now only two between them, standing in between Tsusho and Hidemi, and very un-spider like, they both waved an arm. Clearly they were puppets, therefore being controlled, but the chakra strings weren't always so obvious to notice when you weren't used to looking for them.

CLASSIFICATION: Offensive

ELEMENT: Kōton

RESTRICTIONS: Kōton Release

DESCRIPTION:

Based on the design of Romu, but smaller than even the Nemu puppet. This tarantula style puppet is close to the size of a large dog. These puppets are meant to be used in groups as swarms to deal with lots of shinobi, or to overwhelm a singular shinobi. Tsusho carries very few of these usually, with the majority being carried by the much larger Romu puppet.

ABILITIES:

Crushing Blows: Due to a combination of the thick metal used and the incredibly heavy weight for its size, the broodlings appendages act as heavy weapons when swung.

Gear Arsenal: Tsusho's arm can slide through the majority of the puppet's body, acting like a large gauntlet, with the head opened to allow his fingers to protrude out the. Only two of this can be warn at a time with only two arms to equip them. The metallic spider arms close in around Tsusho's arms, allowing to the be used as a heavy metallic punching weapon. [Granted by Tsusho's Kōton Gear Arsenal SA] {The puppet still counts towards the puppet limit when "Transformed"}

last edit by tsusho on Nov 28, 2023 19:11:43 GMT -5