compose a reply
Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Nov 27, 2023 7:05:07 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

It was a little odd to be back at the Chuunin exams again, especially now that he was here as a chaperone rather than a participant. The vest was still new enough to feel a little odd, but considering his age and size he was absolutely going to wear it regularly to make sure that people knew they weren't dealing with one of Konoha's Genin participants. The atmosphere here in Akazaya was a lot more comfortable than his time in Kuwana, the fact that they were within an allied nation made him feel a lot better about the whole situation.

With the snow and the general collection of a myriad of people, the place felt a lot more like a fesitival of sorts in some respects, and that made him a bit more excited to go out and explore than he already was.

With that in mind, the young Yamanaka had come down from the room he was staying with and was now leaning against the hotel wall as he waited for others to join him, his eyes scanning every which way as he watched the passersby with a mixture of curiousity and wariness. After all, while this was meant to be a fun experience, you never quite knew what would happen with so many shinobi around.

Word Count: 217
Tags:
Eleri has written 410 posts
Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 3, 2023 1:27:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
Much like Itsuki, Miroru was very aware that without being seen in her vest, she'd be easily mistaken for another genin participant- or, without her headband, possibly as just some civilian kid. A tourist here for the exams, maybe.

Unlike Itsuki, that struck Miroru as hilarious, and she promptly arranged for a big hooded coat she could wear it all under, and doff if needed.

As such, when Itsuki finally spotted her on approach, it was from the depths of her burial inside the comfy, fluffy coat, striding along with big, playful steps, unconcerned with how she might be perceived at the moment- reveling in it, if anything.

After all. Just think of the possible hijinx, especially if some of the participants tried to pick on her!

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts
Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 19, 2023 17:13:19 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
Daredemo's time in Akazaya was uneventful as of yet. Which was probably for the best all things considered. He could spend his last few days before the competition making all of the preparations necessary. He was here to train, to advance. There was no reason to keep pace with the other shinobi his age, he had graduated the academy earlier than most would. 

Some shinobi who had already accomplished what he wanted, in about the same time frame he hoped he could manage to, were the very same shinobi he was on his way to meet today. The young konoha nin had long grown fond of the pair, Itsuki and Miroru had made sure to carve a spot in his heart. For that reason he was carrying a fairly wide smile as he marched along to their meeting place in the allied nation. 

Daredemo was in his shinobi gear. Unlike the other two, he was a competitor here, and he wanted people to know that fact. He had no qualms being identified as a prospect for the exams, for he was sure in a couple of days his name and visage would be burned into the memories of all his spectators. This was the time to to be brash, to prove a lot of people in his family wrong. 
Tuturu has written 209 posts
Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 21, 2023 7:04:10 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Yamanaka Itsuki

Itsuki couldn't help but roll his eyes at Miroru's massively oversized coat for a moment, before a calculating expression spread across his features that bled into a grin. Diving towards his friend, Itsuki would try his best to squirm his way up and into the massive winter coat, clinging to Miroru's back as he popped his head out of the thing and rested it on her shoulder, long limbs wrapped around her torso to the point it looked like she was some oddly rotund, two headed shinobi.

"It sure is cozy in here" he chirped, resisting any attempts to dislodge him from beneath the coat.

When Dare came out of the hotel, Itsuki's attention turned to the younger Uchiha and shot him a cheeky grin from his position. "Welp, we're here, it's snowy, what did you guys wanna do~ We should have a little fun before the exam!" Sure, Dare was competing, and they were chaperones (somehow? Maybe it was a certain someone making up for holding his paperwork back for promotion? Or maybe the change in Hokage meant that some things slipped through the gap? Regardless! There was fun to be had, and he was determined to have some of it!

Word Count: 202
Tags: ,

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 22, 2023 5:46:02 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
Miroru- and Itsuki, for that matter- had done the whole "youngster in the exams" thing, and come out okay. And she, for one, had no doubt Daredemo would be hot on their heels in much the same way. So the idea of taking a bit to relax and hang around wasn't a troublesome one to her.

Itsuki's dive towards her left her squawking in concern, squealing out a high-pitched, "HEYWHATAREYOUDOING?!" as he dropped onto his knees and popped back up into the poofy interior of her coat, leaving her yelping and slapping at the bulges in her overcoat as he worked his way up until he emerged behind her and plopped his chin over her shoulder!

"Beh! What's all this, then?! How'm I supposed to do anything like this, you punk!" And then- help! Safety! She saw Dare and called over to him! "DARE-KUUUUUUUN! SAVE ME FROM THIS BODY HEAT PARASITE!!! HE'S INFESTED MY COOOOOOOOOOAT!"

As for Itsuki's questioning, she grumbled wordlessly for a few before responding. "I dunno! There's lots to do. I hear they have these funny fizz drinks that I wanna try; snowy hot springs always sounded amazing; or... I dunno... it'd be nice just to walk around with you guys and hold hands for a while? We don't get many chances to slow down, you know..?"

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 23, 2023 9:28:55 GMT -5
Daredemo
Anybody can be a shinobi, only some can be a ninja.
Daredemo Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday April 2nd rank Genin occupation Team 3
    Daredemo, despite his best efforts, failed to stifle a laugh as he witnessed the strange flirtation rituals of his two partners. He ran his fingers through his hair, switching his boisterous laugh into a bit of a smirk and a chuckle, "I don't know Miroru, maybe I should join him in there instead, you've been to cloud country before, I'm not used to this cold weather yet." 

Daredemo was certainly telling the truth there. He had left the village a few times since his advancement to the rank of genin. He had, however, yet to really travel anywhere cold. His journey's had sent him through the plains, to the coast line, or into valleys. He had yet to be high in the mountains, shivering in the snow. He was just lucky that he had though to pack plenty of winter clothing before heading to the exams.

"I wonder what kind good food they have here," Daredemo would put an arm around the combined shoulders of Itsuki and Miroru underneath the coat, gesturing to a lot of the brightly colored store fronts and pop up stands. "Miroru, do you know about any local specialties in cloud country? Anything super cool that we don't have in Konoha?" 
Tuturu has written 209 posts
Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Dec 27, 2023 8:38:16 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Yamanaka Itsuki

He couldn't help his giggles as he clambered up the jacket, feeling Miroru slapping ineffectiually at him until seeming to give up, instead whining to Mo-chi about it all who decided to join in the fun rather than turn against him, causing the young chuunin to grin widely. "You should, there's still room in here, coz someone decided that they were gonna grab the biggest coat they could find. No one is going to expect... three teens in a trench coat!" he declared, one arm slipping into the coat sleeve to raise it dramatically.

It didn't hurt that it was very warm in the coat, and not just because it was big and fluffy. The incidental cuddles were certainly a nice bonus~

"Well, if we're gonna go get food... why not get as much as we can and go have like, a picnic? Find a nice spot, maybe near an outdoor hotspring, and have snacks and drinks and just rest and relax, get Mo-chi nice and ready for the exams that he'll kick the butt of!"

Hot drinks, hot food, and nice company amidst the admittedly picturesque snow falling in the area? It sounded really good to him. Of course, there were certainly other things they could do too if that didn’t work for the others.

Word Count: 216
Tags: ,

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland~Mar 20, 2024 16:27:26 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
"Wh-!? Traitor! Betrayal! Scoundreltude! I ask for aid and you offer more parasites!!!" Miroru wailed cheerfully as Dare "turncoat'd" on her.

"Food... I dunno! I've mostly visited just to see Onee-chan, honestly, I don't spend a lot of time here. Well, I guess I met with that one fellow. And Auntie's nice," Miroru said casually, as if it was normal to be on speaking terms with other village's Kages.

"I'd be totally down for a picnic. Gotta get lots of good food into Dare-kun so he won't have any excuses not to do his best out there!" She paused a moment, and murmured, "Not that I think he'd USE any excuses. But it pays to be prepared! And nourished!"