[attr="class","yellsubarrow"]

[attr="class","yellsubright"]
[attr="class","yellsubtop"]
[attr="class","yellsubtop2"]

another round,
[attr="class","yellsubtop4"]

[attr="class","yellsubtop3"][break][break]
continued from A Barrel of Laughs...[break][break]

Hakurei stood there stupidly as she spoke, having been put at ease by her change in demeanor. He felt her assessment of him was a little unfair. Afterall, he was stronger than most and his protest was on the tip of his tongue when he heard the crisp and undeniable snap of ice. He looked down at his sword and watched as the pointy end slumped over and returned to the snow. [break][break]

"This never happens to me, I swear.” He grinned as he tossed the lonely hilt to the side. He had said he wouldn’t use any more jutsu so he couldn’t exactly make a new one. The whim had passed and he figured he probably ought to stick to what he knew. Besides, he could tell by the way she talked about it that fighting with a blade wasn’t something you just picked up casually. Not if you wanted to be good. "Thank you. I did learn a valuable lesson… just not the one I was expecting.”[break][break]

Hakurei plopped down into the snow with a groan- Although, the only thing wounded was his pride. "I think I need another drink.” [break][break]

There was a banging from the house below them and someone shouted up through the roof, "Keep it down, would ya!” Hakurei flashed an awkward grin at Raimaa. He could hear the old man muttering loudly… something about inconsiderate people.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Abril Fatface]
[newclass=.yellsub]width:475px;border-left:solid 10px #444444;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubarrow]height:0px;width:0px;position:absolute;border-left:solid 10px #f5f5f5;border-top:solid 12px transparent;border-bottom:solid 12px transparent;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright]border-right:solid 30px #f5f5f5;padding:27px 35px;background-color:#ffffff;font:12px Inconsolata;color:#555555;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop]border-bottom:solid 1px #f5f5f5;font:12px Inconsolata;padding-bottom:25px;margin-bottom:25px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop2]float:left;font:35px Abril Fatface;line-height:25px;color:#999999;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4]text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding-top:16px;padding-bottom:9px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4 a]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#66bbdd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright b]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#66bbdd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright i]color:#66bbdd;[/newclass]
last edit by Yuki Hakurei on Nov 28, 2023 14:05:51 GMT -5
Thalia has written 94 posts
Another RoundNov 30, 2023 6:18:14 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
"Ghostly Wavering is not something you find in the wild, no. So it's understandable" Raimaa would reply, flourishing her sword and putting it away. "But hey, when you pull a sword out on me, my monkey brain goes right to fight-teach. It's a habit that will never fade"

Raimaa would then hear the thumping from the roof, and consider for a moment, before leaping down and posting some money through his letterbox. And then spinning on her heel and pointing onwards.

"Alright, to a drink! There is a cool pirate port a few dozen miles outside town! They do a killer rum, and we might even convince them not to try and kill us while we drink it"
Lilly has written 881 posts