Watching Over You[Invite]

compose a reply
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 24, 2024 0:48:06 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Well, if I were a spy then I would have failed my mission by falling to you." He said with a chuckle, shaking his head at the notion that she had thought him as a watched to ascertain her loyalties to the village as well as her ability to read through the medical files available to her about him. It made him wonder how much she was privy about the treatments he had received upon his training and induction. When she queried about him being selected to become ANBU, a bitter laughter escaped him at that notion.

"You'd think so. It would make sense." He said as he leaned forward, his eyes setting on the operating table he had been sitting when Miho used her skills into healing him. "Maybe it was precisely why I was signaled for that position." He mused in a murmur. He had for many years made his presence known as the illegitimate son of a man that had several heirs and that by all measures he had been surpassing them. "What easier way to get rid of a mistake than by hoping said mistake perished in battle? Either in a crossfire, either in an ambush. By the blade of an enemy or 'ally'?" He said grimly and bitterly.

"Many children that joined at that time and at such young age tend to be orphans. No real attachment, so no one will miss them. Easy to bury and dispose" He added as he considered the possibilities. He didn't put such actions behind Ryotaro's possible actions. "I'm thankful for my Captain to... at the very least have mentored me through the trials." Kazuto said, turning to meet the gaze of his wife, lingering for a moment as his expression remained grim. "He was a good man. Very stern, but... He always led by example." He said quietly.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,156 posts
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 29, 2024 8:51:58 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

Miho listened as Kazuto explained the possible reason why he had been recruited in the first place. It was likely that they had assumed that he'd meet his end, and what better way to do so then by the usage of him as a operative for the ANBU. While the subject matter was clearly disturbing to say the least, it did hold some truths to what she knew of Kazuto's father and of his treatment toward Kazuto as a whole. When she had first met him, he had viewed his father in much disregard as to the treatment of him and his mother. So to understand that he was so easily disposable by him, was to know that the man had been nothing but cold and could easily twist such a position into a benefit for himself.

After all...he had viewed Kazuto as a bastard child...

Yet as her husband continued to explain the upbringing of being part of the group, his memories seemed to view that of his mentor within the ranks fondly. Providing a bit more of a template to just what kind of leader Kazuto had become in their stead.

"I believe I see a pattern..."

With a raised brow, Miho would hold a calm expression as she shook her head.

"But I also can see why you would want to set an example given their impression upon you...it is only logical that you would want to..."

A smile came upon her face as she could view it in a positive light, despite how worrying it was. But in the end, the skills the man had taught Kazuto had kept him alive.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,289 posts
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 30, 2024 1:23:15 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I've tried." Kazuto said with a humble smile. "And I've done my best to change how we recruit. Although to my regret, good candidates often come in the shape of orphans like myself." He said, accepting that such was likely a reality of the position and of what they would need to do. But he had made a point of come to offer a choice, to allow new trainees to take the step willingly rather than just accept their new fate with a grim resolve, he had wanted to pass down those bonds of camaraderie that were handed down to him like a sacred bond, an unbreakable line that assured that traditions were passed down in the secrecy of their order.

"Hadn't we chosen the name of your father for our son, I would have suggested to name him after my mentor." He admitted. Hayate didn't have a bad ring and it was name that gave him fond memories, even amidst the realities of what ANBU were supposed to do. But he could not deny his wife the joy of naming the boy after her father. "I wish he were still with us. Sometimes I miss his guidance." He said, his tone lowering as he considered all the people that he had served that were now gone.

"But, he would agree with you. I take risks." He said, admitting his mistakes and the fact that he would often put himself on the line to make sure that his fellow shinobi would return. "He would hit me in the back of the head if he he saw me taking as many enemies as the shinobi under my command." His admittance of guilt wasn't exactly something that would fill his wife with confidence, but it was a first step. "Patience Kazuto, let the enemy come to a terrain of your choosing." He said, imitating the voice of his former commander as best as he could. "Honestly... I'm not sure he was a father figure that I needed. But he was there when no one else would."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Feb 6, 2024 16:36:05 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Hehehe...Oh really?"

It was interesting to hear that Kazuto was a far more impatient youth than he was as an adult. But then, life had a way of changing people into an opposite version of who they were in the past. Sometimes for good or ill. In the end, it was something new that she had learned about her husband and it was funny to consider that had they not decided on names, he would have wished to have one of their children named in their mentor's honor.

"Well...considering what I know now of the man, I would be willing to put such a name in consideration for the next one..."

As a smirk crossed her lips, Miho would then sit up as she adjusted her posture before then rising up to her feet.

"In any case...you should go and rest...I will check on the twins..."

In saying this, she'd retrieved the medical tools she'd used previously, kneeling down as she then gently picked them up into her hands.

"What was your captain's name?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,289 posts
Watching Over You[Invite]Feb 8, 2024 0:28:46 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

He smirked for a second at the laughter from his wife. The Senju supposed it was a hard thing to think that he at any point hadn't been the stern figure that she had met. Indeed, if he were to look back to the boy that he used to be to the man he had become, he could hardly recognize when the change had started. As she would mention that the name of his captain would be in the consideration for a next child. "Ah, there might be a next one." He said with a smile as he watched her raise from the seat next to him. "My grandmother keeps trying to 'persuade' you to expand the family, I see."

Kazuto said, managing the a smile for a second. The idea of expanding the family wasn't something he had actually considered, after all their twins were still young, but then again, he had those moments in which when he held them both and wondered how the had gotten so big. As she would begin to pick of the her instruments and tools, he would raise behind her, intending to give her a hand, stopping as she would ask the name of his Captain. As he reached for one of the trays and passed it to Miho, he pondered for a second.

"Kamoku Hayate." Kazuto said the solemnly, almost in a reverent manner. Stopping for a second as he remembered when he taught him to summon wolves to aid him in battle, who gave him the scroll containing the mysteries of a jutsu that would define much of him. Indeed, now that he had reached a certain maturity, he saw much his old Captain in himself. "I honestly wouldn't be here without him." Kazuto admitted as his hand would reach towards hers. "

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS