Watching Over You[Invite]

compose a reply
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 2, 2023 17:38:54 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"If you keep moving...I won't be able to do this..."

Miho's tone would remain calm as she sat beside Kazuto, her expression serious as she looked upon his injuries with care.

His latest mission had not come without some issue, as it was clear upon his body just what he had been doing. Still, even she could tell the difference between accident and intent, and bruises rarely lied. Still, her concern was the least of his worries as she honestly was more happy that he was alive and safe. Many operatives in his position could easily not have returned at all, which was always a worry for her when it came to his work. Yet, they had promised each other to be careful as to not leave one another with reason to fear.

Something that he had at times forgotten...

As she began to draw up a small needle, she'd look over the partially healed wound, being sure to get the right angle as she narrowed her eyes.

"This one could have easily gone though your armor...I hope you are aware of that...and this one was just inches away from your heart...and could have easily caused cardiac arrest"

Doing her best to not become the nagging wife, the dark haired female would release a breath before then reaching down to apply a cleanser to the cut, stopping short before a moment a she gently blew upon it as to help it dry.

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,289 posts
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 2, 2023 23:30:47 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Kazuto grunted as he felt the needle pierce his flesh. Not out of pain, he had been stabbed, pierced by shrapnel, burned and slashed by techniques. But merely out of annoyance. As he did his best to remain still, making hands into fists. The scent of antiseptics stinging his nose as much as the needed and thread stung his flesh. She would continue her assessment, remarking the injuries he had sustained during his last mission, telling him the consequences of the worse case scenario had the strike landed closer to home. It was of course part of the territory, but he didn't feel the compunction to roll his eyes towards that.

He remained silence, he could tell, even when her face spoke of ultimate concentration in her craft, that she was upset at his state. Even when she had helped him to peel the lacerated suit from his torso to begin her examination, he could tell that she was upset. He would follow her with his eyes as she would reach for a bottle of iodine, pressing the tip of a cotton ball before she would begin softly pressing the cotton against the sewn cuts, the shallow lacerations. Her lips coming together before she would blew the discomfort of the antiseptics washing over his
injuries.

"Well..." He said, his tone tinged with some of the discomfort from her efforts to clean the wounds. "You know me, when something works well, I don't see why change it. Seems like a good way to get your attention." He managed to say with an awkward smile, remembering the first time they did talk in a civil manner when she had tended him after a training accident, hoping that perhaps that would bring some levity in this moment between them.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,156 posts
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 4, 2023 12:36:33 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"You've done far better in the past dear..."

It was clear that he was trying to lighten the situation with humor, but she could hardly see it at the moment. Granted this was the typical thing that happened on missions. People got hurt. It came with the job, and she knew this from experience. But the injuries that Kazuto had taken were almost as though he were putting himself directly in the line of fire. Which, considering his nature, was not past him doing.

As she released a sigh, she'd then continue to work, her hands gently gliding across his back as she began stitching him back together, his wound slowly closing as she applied her chakra to the thread. The soft glow of her own aura working itself into the fibers of his skin, she'd tilt her head to the side as she spoke.

"I know you joke to make me not worry..."

The dark haired female would say this, allowing her focus to remain on him as she continued to process of giving him medical attention.

"But at times...it doesn't make me feel any more reassured. Especially when I know how bad it could have been. It isn't your fault...its just part of my own role as a medic. I know how bad things can get out there and how close people can be to death...so seeing you like this..."

Miho would pause for a moment before then leaning back, her eyes examining her efforts so far as she then continued.

"I can't help but worry about it..."

In realizing her tone, she'd shake her head before then smiling to herself.

"I'm starting to sound like my mother..."

Thinking of the lady Akimichi, she'd laugh lightly as she recalled many times in which the woman would do the same with all of her children and Chono included.
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

Samurai Legacy
The Adachi clan was a prominent group of samurai that were established within Tetsu no Kuni(The Land of Iron), before the group transferred a select few to the Hidden Leaf Village as to their alliance to Konohagakure. These traits have been ingrained into the girl very soul as she carries their blood within her. As such, along with the training she received from her father and those in the clan, Miho has developed enhanced reflexes. This allows her to react much more quickly in combat, better enabling her to avoid dangerous situations and defend herself almost instantaneously than normal.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 4, 2023 14:34:28 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Even as Miho found the courage to laugh at the wounds he had accrued, he could tell that it kept bothering her. He felt a pang of guilt of ever making her go through this, to put that separation from her love and duty in this regard, of ever hold out her breath whenever he was away during mission hoping for the best and dreading the worse and even although she named him blameless, he couldn't help to feel that the mission could have been planned better. As he felt her hands leave his back as the wound was nit back together, he would look down.

"I know, love." He began, finding hard to come up with the words to offer as an explanation for his injuries. He went through the actions of the skirmish. A brutal thing that had lasted a few minutes. Most of his injuries had been from shrapnel, enough that his armor had taken most of the damage and she had just removed the only pieces that had managed to lodge themselves in his shoulder. But once his ANBU and the enemy drew closer into a vicious melee, he had engaged multiple opponents, taken the cuts on his back and arm that had been shallow.

The bruise on his chest had been him pushing a new inductee out of hamrs way, taking the blow that had rend the armour and transfered the hit, but had for better part, absorbed the impact, leaving his flesh darkened and a miniscule slash from the bend plates. He had wanted to say he had seen worse, but the concern and fear were evident in her demeanor, in the way she just moved to treat the injuries and not look at him to reassure him as she often did. Was he that injured?

"They look at me." He told her, knowing well that she had heard this in a second hand conversations from his students and even their children when they asked when he had been away. "I have to set the example to my companions." He said, entoning the words that his ANBU Captain had told him when he had been a new inductee. "I can't ask them to be on the line if I'm not willing to do the same." And when he said those words, he felt regret at them, as he felt that he had just waved away her concerns.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 9, 2023 23:39:47 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Hearing him speak of how he was indeed an example for his men, Miho would nod her head as she spoke softly.

"I know...and I wouldn't ask you to change that...That wouldn't be fair of me...and it wouldn't be fair to them either..."

Miho knew exactly what she had chosen when she decided to marry Kazuto. She knew the life in which they were to lead. She knew just what to expect. There were no surprise, or anything that would happen to him that she couldn't have expected. It could be the same for her, though she was fortunate enough to not need to tread far to find trouble. Still, it was less serious when you were bandaging those who had seen far worse, than being out there experiencing it.

But, the same could be said of her if she went on an assignment that required such sacrifice.

"As I said...I can't help it...and it isn't something you can really say anything to reassure me..."

In seeing her work, Miho would then place the dish to the side, revealing the shards that she had collected before then beginning to focus once more. Upon performing two hand seals, Miho would release a deep breath before placing her hands upon his back, channeling her chakra forward, applying it like a healing balm.

"I just want you to remember that isn't just them that need you....I need you..."

With his body starting to heal, she'd then opening her eyes as she watched his wounds start to close on their own, seeing the reduction in bleeding before then leaning back as she rested her hands upon her lap.

"As well as two other people...."
-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Shousen Jutsu - [Mystical Palm Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
REQUIREMENTS: Enhanced Chakra Control & Medical Training SAs
ELEMENT: N/a
HANDSEALS: 2
DESCRIPTION:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique to it's full potential. As miraculous as this technique is, it should be known that it can only speed up what the body is already capable of doing.

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 10, 2023 4:06:22 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto felt her chakra wash over him, knitting his flesh, mending injuries, dispelling the pain that he felt from his wounds and injuries. It was a familiar sensation, like brushing his hand on the long grass, like being under a blessed rain after threading under the merciless might of a harsh sun. As she placed a plate with the shrapnel she had removed, her words explaining how she felt about the situation of his duties and having to tend to him every time that he returned from a mission with the sort of injuries that he accrued during the missions.

As he felt the last of his injuries fade by the anesthetic nature of the different techniques his wife had used. For a brief moment he pondered to her words, part acceptance and part of resignation of the reality as she mentioned about his family also being among those that they needed him. For a moment, he kept his gaze on the floor of the first aid room, finding that he could tell little else but accept that she was right, as usually she was. "Love, I swear, I don't expose myself to danger willingly. Danger doesn't need any invitation." The Senju said, speaking the words that he had heard from his first ANBU Captain.

"And trust me." He said, his feet touching the plastic webbing of the floor, managing to get himself to his height from his own strength, his legs feeling slightly wobbly, which he imagined was due the procedures that she had applied to him. He walked towards her, finding her leaning against a wall, hands upon her lap. surgical instruments tinged in his own vitae, gauze, bandages that had been peeled and the top half of his armor, rend and broken, tossed on a able. He felt some tugging on his flesh and he imagined those where the stitches. "I know you will worry and that our children worry. I always have that in mind." He said as he stood before her.

"I've told you, if you wanted me to stop being ANBU, you need to say the word." Kazuto said without hesitation. Her happiness was paramount to him. "Other than that, you should know I requested to be rotated out of active combat." He said, certain that she would appreciate that he had decided to let his body heal and recover from the constant punishment it had received during his past few missions. "Besides... I thought I'd like to spend some more time with my family." He admitted, looking at her.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 16, 2023 21:03:26 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

It was a bit of a surprise to hear that Kazuto was considering limiting his time in the field. If anything, it would be a bit strange for him to be close and not with his squad. She knew that, and if anything, she imagined that he did as well. As he rose to his feet, she'd pull herself from behind him, seating herself beside him with a calm expression.

"You know I'd never ask you to do that....and their as much your family as we are..."

Looking at him, Miho would then place her hands upon her lap, nudging him slightly with her shoulder as she leaned into him.

"Besides...I have only now just started to get the garden to look the way that I wanted it to look...and with very little effort, you could turn it into a forest if you got restless enough..."

It was small jest, but the manner of her tone was still calm as she smiled at him.

"But I know better than to try and tell you what to do....if you feel like being close to home is something that will make you feel happy, then I'm happy....but I think a small part of you will worry that your team will struggle without you out there to guide them..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
last edit by Senju Miho on Dec 16, 2023 21:37:58 GMT -5
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 18, 2023 1:19:00 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"The implication of me using my abilities when I sleep is somewhat hurtful." Kazuto quipped with a chuckle, giving her some room for her for her sit next to him, but he noted what she had said. Her smile looking gently on her tranquil features, he taking a moment to admire her beauty for a brief moment. "Just so you know, there are easier ways to get your hands on me, if that's what you mean with me going on more missions." He said, returning the smile back at her as he leaned forward, trying not to think on the sting on his mended injuries.

"But, I don't want you to think that I'm putting you or the children after the missions." Kazuto told her in honesty. It was something that came to mind when he was in the field, weeks at the time, if aside the worry, the time he was away would make his wife believe that he would rather do the missions than spending time with them. In many ways he felt that Miho was catching him up with what his son and daughter had been up to during his absence. But the truth was that he missed them, he even had a picture protected by plastic within his boot so he could remind himself that they were waiting for him.

"And it shouldn't be what I just want." He remarked, looking back at her to gauge her reaction. "It also goes without saying, but I think letting my body rest would be for the best too." At least he was certain that there was a medical precedent for it and that it would be for the best that he allowed his physique to philter out all the medicines from his body. "And aside them." He said to her. "I'd like to spend more time with my wife." He said with a grin.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 21, 2023 17:31:51 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I haven't the faintest idea what you may be implying..."

A smirk crossed Miho's lips as she said this in light of his comment of wanting to get her hands on him, laughing lightly as she knew this was another way to put her at ease. Still, it never failed despite the situation, leaving her resting her hands on her lap as she looked at him. He was genuine in his desire to wish to remain close, which meant that it wasn't as much an issue for him. Or at least, she wanted to believe it wasn't. Still, she did understand that their roles within the village was to serve others.

That meant that she couldn't be selfish. It was no different than him for her in her position within the hospital. At times, that meant that she was away too.

Both of them had duties, but it did not take away what they were trying to do for their family. Just, in their own ways.

As he mentioned that it shouldn't just be what he wanted, he'd go on to state that his body could do with the rest for a time, leading to Miho having to sigh as she shook her head.

"Well..."

She was preparing to rebuke the idea that she was so needy as to have to beg him to be safe, yet hearing his next comment of wishing to spend more time with her stopped such thinking as she saw his grin.

"Heh heh...really?"

Smiling back at him, she'd then find herself leaning upward as she allowed herself to embrace him, her head tilting as she kissed him.

"I do often need a reminder that I have such a dashing husband..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 22, 2023 1:05:36 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I'll take that." Kazuto said holding his grin before kissing his wife back. He had to wonder when it had be the last time that they had time for themselves. He had to guess that it had to be before their children were born and he had meant what he had said, having every intention to take some time for both of them to spend together away from the village, the duties to the clan and have a brief respite from being parents. And it would do him some good to find some rest for himself, even if that felt rather selfish.

He would take her one of the hands that rested on her lap. Her skin feeling as silken as ever against the roughness of his own hands. He often wondered how she managed that, specially after seeing her to punch through boulders with contemptuous ease. "I'm sorry that I haven't been as attentive to you as you deserve." He told his wife, looking at her with an apologetic look settling on his features. "And that I keep worrying you so much. I will try to be more careful from now on." He said, bowing his head slightly before returning his gaze to her. He had some ideas on how to make such promises a reality, perhaps asking Hitomi aid for training.

"Now... That aside." He said. "Is there anything my beautiful wife would like to do?" Kazuto's smile returning to his lips. "In fact, we should do what you would like." He said, thinking that perhaps it would do well for both that she would choose what they could do. "Nothing too strenuous, though, we don't do re-open these wounds... My medic would kill me if I did, I think." He said, hoping the joke would bring some levity to the moment between them.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 27, 2023 19:15:54 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"In fairness...I think we're both to blame on that front..."

It was true that both of them had been focused on what they needed to do for the safety of the village. Though it was true that he did worry her, it didn't change the fact that this was the path that they both chose in their lives. They each supported their home in their own way, and at times that was dangerous. Yet, he seemed to promise that he try and be more careful, which did bring some relief. Even if the promise could not ever be completely followed through.

With a small smile, she'd then relax a bit more against him, Kazuto would suggest that they do something that she may like to do. As she looked up at him, she had a few ideas, of course the reminder of his delicate state was almost instant as she laughed lightly into her hand.

"Well...in the spirit of not wishing you further torment this evening...I could perhaps tell you a bit more of my time within Ryuchi's Cave..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Watching Over You[Invite]Dec 30, 2023 1:19:03 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Ah... Well that does seem to explain why you were seemingly enjoying some aspects of the procedure." He said teasingly. For what he had seen and experience she had been more concerned on healing him to the best of her abilities, taking care not to cause damage and explaining the injuries he had sustained whilst keeping herself centered even if he could see that she was worried. "The applying of the antispectics seemed to draw on." He added as he would feel her leaning against him, a small chuckle escaping him at that notion.

But perhaps the most surprising was her willing to reveal details about her time as a sage apprentice. Out of respect of the traditions and the office that Sagehood meant. He had always seen them as a rather mystical and too far appart to fully grasp. At least that what he had gathered from the few times he had met a sage. "Then the cave does really exist?" Kazuto said, not fully surprised, afger all myths had a basis on reality and when he had started his time in ANBU, he had heard rumors from the veterans of his squad, the idle chatter of shinobi deployed on long assignments.

"I know that Lord Chono adopted you, but how did you became apprenticed to the Sage?" That was a question that had been at the back of his mind and that he really hadn't asked out of respect for her privacy and back when he had learned about her past as a sage trainee, he had been more concerned with keeping things between them civil when at first she didn't seem to want to have anything with him. "I don't suppose there's a secret ritual involved on that? Right?" He asked her.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 6, 2024 9:35:12 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"If there is...I would not be allowed to speak of it..."

Her tone was soft, but her smile showed that it was small tease to keep at least some things to herself. Not simply just out of obligation, but also because that time was a bit more hectic in the nature of her apprenticeship. Of course, the reality of her transition to becoming the Snake Sage Apprentice was far less dramatic than most cases. In fact, it was mildly tame in comparison.

"I can tell you that Lady Hebikai sought me out...mostly out of sympathy because at the time...I was a
bit much for most people..."

It was no secret that at the time, Miho's temper had been more than a problem for her instructors. It was possible that this was one of the reasons why she had a hard time being placed within a squad. Though time had more than smoothed over such a trait, while perhaps still apparent at times. As Kazuto was more than aware of.

"Though I didn't become part of the Akimachi clan until after, during that period I had spent more than my fair share of time within the Ryuji cave...mostly with her and then also spending time with the clan...I still regret how I acted at the start of that arrangement..."

Chono had been more than open with giving her a home, and she had been spiteful because it felt like no more than a token because the village didn't know what to do with her. She had not committed a crime, but her Clan by all accounts had. In the end, she was to be watched and that meant many restrictions. She had not been able to leave out of the sight of either her adopted father or Lady Hebikai.

"I'd say I was moody, but that would be generous...I was angry and I lashed out more than once...but the training I received from both father and Lady Hebikai tempered me...my strength for example being part of that..."

As she flexed slightly, the dark haired female would grin before resting her hands on her lap.

"Father had noted my reckless temper one day and began to realize my rather unnatural strength and he helped to focus me towards Taijutsu.."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 7, 2024 15:51:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You were much for people... Just then?" Kazuto quipped, his grin appearing for a brief second as the teasing implicit in his words. Something that she would appreciate, but after the small moment of levity left, he heard intently to her words about her experiences during her childhood, the early days of her apprenticeship and how Lord Chono had adopted her. He kept his sight on her as she continued and remembered the state of her clan's compound when they had met before he had aided in the reconstruction, indeed he also remembered the way she acted when they had met, rather standoffish.

In many ways, this informed him even more of her temper and personality for how as long as he had known her, she had been tranquil and patient, specially with him when he had managed to test that reservoir of patience. But there had always been that edge to her, the sharpness of wit, the tempered fury that simmered in a deep place within her, ready to be released as what seemed to be a whim. He had seen that anger, not directed at him, but it had nevertheless sown a healthy fear of her wrath in him.

"You were a child, Miho." He told her, scratching his chin. "I can't imagine how you must've felt, in many ways, I could understand if you felt as if the village saw a problem with dealing with you and didn't explain to you why." It would have, in many ways, feel like the village was tossing her to someone with ties of the village just like the great sage Hebikai but that generally remained away in the midst of training and when that had failed, assign a respected member of the village to at best be a watcher and at worse a goaler.

"In many ways... It felt like when I was inducted into ANBU." He admitted, considering the background of the other children that had been selected to be inductees with him. "I never told you how that happened? I mean, you figured I was one by yourself."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Watching Over You[Invite]Jan 17, 2024 16:00:29 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"It's generous to think that even a child can be excused from behaving ungrateful, but even I know that my reaction to the situation could have been far more gracious....considering what I know now..."

In truth, there had been a lot of left over emotion from that period of her life. While she had in a sense grown from it, it had only been brought to a certain closure upon a revelation given to her by the previous Hokage. In learning the truth, and how her father had indeed alerted the village of the situation, and how he had tried to prevent their clan from being wiped out, it did feel her with a level of pride in being the last of them.

While she imagined that one day she may find more Adachi within the lands outside of Hi no kuni, her family had always been here.

As she listened to Kazuto begin to speak on how it was similar to his abduction into the ANBU, Miho would blink as he reminded her of how she had managed to figure out his status in the group upon their first meeting. Or rather, after it.

"In truth...I had looked into your medical records and discovered the pattern of treatments then. I had assumed that you were there to spy on me..."

Paranoia mostly, but with the given history of her past, it wasn't exactly uncommon for the village to still wish to keep tabs on a possible danger.

"Though I have always wondered what would have drawn them to take you? Considering your family's history...even without being the son of a clan head, it is extremely out of the ordinary..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

Samurai Legacy

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION