Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul
You line your pockets full of money that you steal from the poor
And on your way down the hill, you hear me ring that bell
And I said, hell's coming with me

"Kami Dammit!  Ayukawa stop!"  How had she gotten so fast?  This wasn't the time to worry about it.  Watching his teammate tackle one of the assassins and keep moving.  "Whoa."  He hadn't seen this in her before.  Then he appeared.  The man who'd taken her arm.  

Zakku looked back at the remaining attackers.  He easily dodged the fire but was caught by the fuuton and flung backwards.  Cursing as he rolled to a stop Zakku quickly returned to his feet and let out an angry growl.  "Dammit!  You're lucky I'm supposed to be setting an example!"  Zakku angrily commented and clenched his teeth angrily.

Making a hand sign he popped out two of his clones.  "SPINDASH!"  The original called out.  One of the clones covered himself in his hair as the other clone made a quick barrier.  The original grabbed the blue ball of hair and spun it.  Sand flew out from under the spinning ball.  Zakku pointed his hands at one of the assassins and made a gesture like he was pulling an arrow back.  "FIRE!"  The ball fired into the barrier.

The barrier held and stretched back.  Just as the original mimed the action of releasing an arrow the barrier flung the projectile clone at the assassins aimed at taking one of them out.  The original would bring another barrier and begin to mime his movements once more as his remaining clone began to spin like the first one had. 

Ninpou: Toranporin Kekkai [Ninja Art: Trampoline Barrier]

After performing the necessary hand seals, the user holds their hand out and creates a thin solid barrier that has a 5 m diameter. This barrier is flexible and can catch the weight of up to 500 lbs before breaking. When an individual lands on it, the barrier will flex before launching them back up several feet. Regardless of how much the person or item weighs, after one use the barrier will break and fade away.

Hari Jizō - [Needle Jizō]
A swift set of seals are formed as chakra is poured into the user's hair, inspiring growth and thickening of each individual fiber. The fibers continue hardening and sharpening until reaching a level of mimicking steel needles, creating a chain-mail-like defense of dense hair. Often times, the user will surround his or herself with the hair as a spike-covered mound so dense that weapons break upon striking it. If the user wishes, the hair can reach outward with its spines, aiming to thoroughly pierce and maim opponents with its stone-splitting spikes.
Duh Dood has written 540 posts
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Jan 17, 2024 16:27:01 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Hunter Conquest

Legendary

Zakku's own ingenious way of dealing with the bandits had more than accounted for any possible counter. It was unexpected and considering the limited talents of these hired goons, they had been left more than off-guard by the combination of the attacks being launched at them. Leading to them having to try and scamper and try and regroup. Of course, the one who had taken the blunt of the strike of spinning needles had the worst of the impact, being smashed into as they felt backwards. The last remaining goon, attempting to make a retreat as they did their best to try and cover their escape by releasing another ball of flames from their lips, doing their best to regain their footing to try and combat the outlandish assaults.

Meanwhile, the rage filled Ayukawa was still lashing out against the Champion of the Saeko, and doing a far poorer job at hitting him.

His speed seemed impossible despite his size, making his way around and almost through her attacks as she continued to strike at nothing but air. Her anger and instincts were on full display, managing to block and defend, but not truly thinking on how to get around him as she could see Kota having managed to find a place for him to watch. At least, for the moment.

"You do not need to do this..."

"SHUT UP!!!"

Having thrown a wild strike, she managed to slam her mechanical fist against the man's jawline, causing him to freeze for a moment before allowing himself to turn his sights down upon her. The strike had managed to draw blood, but not enough to prompt him to stop. In seconds, he'd seemed to narrow his gaze, his step instant as he pressed forward, his fist slamming into her chest and knocking the wind out of her. As Ayukawa crumpled over into herself, she'd feel her body cave in, yet something seemed to drive her forward, her arms latching onto his arm as she pulled herself upon him. Moving forward, she'd charge herself directly into him, barreling them both to the ground as she began rapidly punching into him, her legs pinning the man to the ground.

Kota would see this, and seem to realize that his safety was holding on Zeta overcoming the small girl. A easy feat, but there was certainly something different in his approach to this fight than before. Zeta wasn't fighting at all, only repelling....

That being said, he was unsure of where he could run. Though that didn't stop him from attempting to renew his efforts as he began to make his way toward the far exit of the camp.
    Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-

Kaze has written 556 posts
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Jan 17, 2024 19:38:56 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

Zakku wished he had time to release his breath but this wasn't the time.  He couldn't even find the time to make a witty pun or comment about the situation.  His first clone unfurled before he'd hit the ground and started running knowing its purpose.  The original started moving kicking up sand as he ran.  His second clone felt the heat cutting a path through it  the flames before aiming to continue pushing back the other assailant  

Zakku had one chance and this wasn't something he could afford to screw up.  Feeling the chakra rush back to him from his clone Zakku ran his Raiton through his body.  Planting his foot he felt the way too familiar tingle of his chakra pushing his muscles to move.  To run.  "SPEED BREAK!"  The blue hair chunin called out not knowing where it came from but it felt natural and right to call it out.

Zakku ran fast as he could became a blue blur of lightning.  The distant between him and Ayukawa was nothing as he rushed past his clone. The clone picking up the pace as the original soared past him.  Racing towards his friend he'd leap over her and her target.  He'd race away from them and move to cut off Kota before he could escape.  Standing up Zakku walked towards the escaping man.  Humming softly he'd reach into his pack and remove a metal stake its metal glinting against the darkened area.  "Eye for an eye.  Tooth for a toothArm for an arm."  Zakku began to spin his stake in his hand in an attempt to push the man back towards Ayukawa.

The Clone would run up to Ayukawa and try to stop her relentless assault on the pinned Saeko.  "Ayukawa stop!  Stand down dude!"   He didn't know how to stop the pissed off Saeko she'd easily muscle him out of the way with little effort.  He'd have to do something she wouldn't like but, It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission he guessed.  Flexing his hand his fingertips glowed blue and he placed his fingertips on her neck.  "Sorry Sorry Sorry."

Jutsu used:

Raiton: Kusuguri no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Tickling Technique]
The user gathers a light charge of Raiton chakra in their hand and touches a few parts of the body of their opponent. The Raiton will create a tickling feeling, making it itch and uncomfortable, making the opponent laugh when well placed. It is mostly a distraction Jutsu and will end after a few moments.
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Jan 21, 2024 17:06:50 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Hunter Conquest

Legendary

The sudden reflex to scratch was enough to pull Ayu's gaze away from her downed opponent, prompting her to look at Zakku with a upset expression.

"Zakku! Augh!"

The distraction was all that was needed for Zeke to push the girl from upon him, rising up to his feet as he glared at the teen and then back toward the blue haired man beside her. As he prepared to strike, he'd see that the shinobi had already placed a duplicate beside Kota, holding him at neck point and leaving him with little options in terms of action.

"Attackers of this clan will find few places to hide with an Elder...do not do something you will come to regret..."

Hands raised, Ayu would bare her teeth before then shaking her head.

"WE DIDN'T start this! He did!!"

Pointing toward Kota, the young female would frown as she'd see the elder's narrowed gaze.

"Come now...Zeke! Fulfil your duty! These people have prompted an attack! This one has me at knife-point and the other is the Dishonored! END THEM!!"

The champion would remain where he was, sniffling slightly as he rubbed the side of his face with a fist. As his gaze shifted yet again, he'd narrowly glance at Kota before then seeing what looked to be a struggle starting to fade within the distance. The attack was clearly failing, the huntresses overwhelming the strange attackers.

"It will not matter...your assault is being ended by my brothers and sisters....you may take your chances in escape...but know that we will find you..."

In speaking toward Zakku and Ayukawa, he'd then look once more at the disarmed Kota.

"Surrender the Elder to me and perhaps you will have a fleeting start leaving this place!"

Ayukawa just bared her teeth, her hand resting close to her hip, slowly drawing the hilt of a kunai within her fingertips. As her gaze shifted toward Kota, the man would seem to be smiling in her direction before she slightly flicked her wrist, causing the dagger to fly from her waist.

The sudden movement was almost instant, yet her aim was being hampered the tingle that Zakku had sent through her body at close range. Still, it was clear that her intent was to kill Kota and she was not going to stop...unless someone stopped her.
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm
x1 kunai
-S.A Used-

Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Jan 21, 2024 21:10:54 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

Everything seemed to move slowly for the original.  Zakku watched the exchange between the three Saeko his grip on the metal stake didn't loosen.  Making eye contact with Kota he wished he could get through the stubborn Saekos head but Zakku was an outsider his words meant less than dirt right now.  

Then both him and his clone saw Ayukawa move.  The unsheathing of her Blade.  Both Zakkus gasped in horror at what she was doing.  The originals green eyes widening as he began to scream dropping his metal stake.  His clone had reacted quicker making a handsign and trading places with the original.  There was a small chance he could grab her arm and deflect the blade towards the ground but then she could still hurt the Champion of the Saeko.  Then all this would definitely be for not.

Zakku threw his arms out and clenched his teeth as he put himself between Ayukawa and Kota.  His scream echoed loud and deep as he felt the blade sink into his arm.  The flesh offering little resistance as he felt it hit the bone in his arm.  It was a similar feeling to back in the exams only much much more painful.  His clone watched with a horrified expression as the original screamed in pain holding out longer than he knew he could.  Finally running out of air Zakku would inhale and exhale deeply.

Traumerei
"
You need to stop."  Zakku said through gritted teeth.  "This isn't you.  You're better than this.  You're better than me."  The original stared Ayukawa in the eyes as his arm shook.  "This is a path you don't want to cross."  Zakku grunted as he tried to wiggle his fingers but got nothing from it.  "Today it's him.  Who's to say who you'll justify killing tomorrow."  He knew the good feelings that came with the bloodlust but like all his addictions it was one he knew all too well.   "If you give into this anger there's no going back.  You'll begin to kill without remorse and that's not you.  You're not like me.  You can still be saved."  Glancing back at the Champion Saeko he'd scowl.  "And you."  The venom dripping from his words as his eyes locked onto the man.  "I don't like you, but I like your clan a lot more so I'm only saying this once.  Grow the hell up.  You're clan will die because you refused to do basic investigation you meathead."  Zakku spat with anger.

"You're kind of screwed dude."  The clone told the Saeko Elder as he causally lit a blunt.  "Maybe you and bubba Saeko over there apologize."  The clone took a drag from the blunt the cherry glowing bright red.  "This is the part where you either flee, begin to beg, or try a last ditch effort.  It's all here in my notebook."  The clone whispered and held up a notebook with the horribly misspelt words 'Ur Screwd' written on the cover.  "I made this days ago for something else and forgot.  Glad I got a chance to use it though."  

Jutsu used:
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jan 21, 2024 21:12:35 GMT -5
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 6, 2024 17:10:44 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Hunter Conquest

There was stillness in the moments between her throw and Zakku's intervention, leading to the girl remaining frozen in realizing just what she had done. In those fleeting seconds of stillness, she'd felt everything she had been fighting towards, her rage and fury all disappear the very instant that the kunai had struck him. While it hadn't been fatal, it proved just how far she had been willing to go, and it left her feeling hollow.

As Zakku spoke to her, pleaded with her not to allow her desire for revenge to lead her down a path that she couldn't return, she'd feel the tears building up on her face.

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT!? HE DESERVES IT!!! HE....HE..."

Ayukawa would find herself trying her best to keep her anger going, to allow it to build so that she could push through it and do what she needed to do. But she couldn't....she knew she couldn't...because he was right...

Ayukawa had never wanted to kill or hurt anyone...not without reason....not for a selfish reason at least...yet here she was...

In watching this, Zeta would blink before hearing the blue haired man out, eyes scanning the area and the sights around him. Perhaps he wasn't exactly the brightest man in the village, but even he could see that something was indeed amiss. From the actions of the Elder, to this girl still trying to reach him despite the punishment she had received the last time. With his clan still in chaos, the large male would narrow his eyes before seeing the actions of the clone that seemed to be holding the elder at bay.

"Very well....we will take this to the remaining elders and let them decide...though for the moment..I must go and assist the others..."

With that, Zeta would look at Ayukawa one last time, holding his gaze with that of the defeated child who's stare was now yards away from him, leaving to help.

"What!? Come back here! ZETA!!"

Elder Kota....now without his bodyguard, truly felt the defeat of his actions at hand. Though with no where to run, and now faced with two shinobi of Sunagakure, he could only lower his head at the notebook message before releasing a breath.

It was over....all of it...

-------------------------------

What followed was a collection of the bandits that had not managed to escape, along with the Saeko clan now helping those that had been injured. With the Elder's actions now known, it was easy to assume that justice would be swift with him. Such was the way of the desert people and diplomatic as they were, the agreed upon choice was easy to come by.

As Zakku was being patched up, Arashi would be leaning against a wall next to him, her expression calm as she looked on as the Clan began work on fixing the damage done to their camp.

"Ya keep this up and your gonna end up losing a limb blue..."

Pushing the joke aside, Arashi would close her eyes before then crossing her arms over her chest.

"If ya hadn't stepped in...do you think...would she have.."

It was a clear question, with an uncertain answer...

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm
x1 kunai
-S.A Used-

Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 8, 2024 20:08:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

Zakku watched the Saeko medic patch up his arm.  "If I do I'll just come back here and get someone to reattach it."  Zakku joked back to Arashi as the medic gave his wound a playful slap making Zakku give a sharp intake of air through his gritted teeth.  As the medic Left Zakku placed his arm the the sling he was given and started patting down his pockets.

I don't know
Zakku was scared to answer Arashi.  He knew exactly what Ayukawa could have done.  She'd have earned her Bloodlust or would have broken down. Either idea scared Zakku more and it was a reality he was thankfully able to avoid.  Pulling out his blunt he placed it between his lips and lit it with his good hand.  Taking a long drag he leaned back against the wall and exhaled slowly.  "I don't know.  She'd have changed that's for sure.  No one forgets their first kill.  I certainly haven't."

Taking another long drag Zakku watched his clone standing at attention slowly scanning the area.  Flexing his injured hand his fingers weakly curled up slowly.  He flicked his bad hand and passed the blunt to Arashi.  "We didn't need Ayu-chan turning into another me.  At least not that part of me."  He shuddered at the idea.  

"I'll make sure she's home safe and we don't get any retaliation coming our way."  Grabbing the side of the wall Zakku pulled himself up with a grunt of exertion even getting his clone to look back for a moment before returning to its watch.  "Your familys nice.  Can't wait to see how they treat Asahi.  Though his reception might be a bit more welcoming than our was."  Zakku smirked at Arashi and snorted at his joke.  :"Sorry for being a dick last time we spoke.  And the time before that."  He apologized sheepishly kicking some sand as he talked.

Tugging at his sling he gave a sharp whistle and nodded to his clone who disappeared in a puff of smoke.  Zakku felt the Chakra rush back into him and slowly inhaled.  "By the way.  I'm not filling out the report on this.  You can't make me."  Zakku said and stuck his tongue out at Arashi and gave a raspberry of defiance.

Jutsu used:
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 9, 2024 4:18:10 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Hunter Conquest

Despite the small moment of reprieve from the events of that day, the situation involving Ayukawa's attempt at murder had not been lost in the shuffle of their familiar banter. While Zakku couldn't be sure if she would would have gone through with the act, the implication behind what would have happened after it was done was a certainty. In fact, it was one that both shinobi were all the more capable of relating to.

Moment Music
Taking a life was never simple. Nor was it something that you forgot...

It was different when you did it in self-defense. That was you protecting yourself and those that you cared for. But to do so selfishly, to allow your emotions to take hold and have the exact intent of ending a life. That lingered and it held a grip upon your soul. Arashi was aware of that more than most, hence why she could easily see why it was important to be there when someone clearly was losing their way. To do what they could to prevent them from having such a weight upon their shoulders.

As the blunt was passed in her direction, Arashi would raise her brow upon taking hold of it and looking on as Zakku adjusted the strap of his sling, hearing him speak of how he was glad that they at least stopped Ayu from taking on such a burden and side of him. In that, she'd then place the blunt between her lips, turning toward him as she began to adjust his vest and straighten him up a bit more.

"Well yea...though if she took on a bit more of the better parts....being dependable...loyal...compassionate...and understanding to a fault..."

Patting the area over his heart, Arashi would look at him with a calm expression.

"That wouldn't be so bad...within reason...I think..."

There was still much between the two of them that had to be sorted out, and while it was clear that anything between them wasn't going to be more than just that of close friends, it at least was understood now that they both had similar goals when it came to the care of those they loved. It was her hope that he knew that.

Upon taking a drag from the blunt, she'd then pass it back toward the shinobi upon hearing him mentioned how her family was nice, leading to him stating how Asahi's reception into the group might be better than his own.

"Doubtful...ya haven't met my granddad...."

With a smirk on her face, she'd hear him apologize to her before then shaking her head with a small smile.

"No...I get it...you're protective of the people ya love...and from all aspects..it did look like I didn't give a shit..."

That said, Arashi would then kiss him gently on the cheek, staring at him with a serious expression.

"But I do...and that isn't gonna change because I'm with someone...ya stuck with me...just like I'm stuck with ya...alright?"

It wasn't much...and it wasn't what Zakku had wanted, she knew that. But it was all she could be for him.

After saying this, she'd then watch him give his usual display of defiance in claiming not to intend on filling out a report upon the events of today, leading to Arashi rolling her eyes before placing one hand upon her hip.

"Please...we both know ya let ya clones do your paper work anyway...."

Arashi would then gesture for him to go and find Ayukawa, a smile lingering on her face.

"Pretty sure Ayu was over on the edge of the camp...go..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm
x1 kunai
-S.A Used-

Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 11, 2024 13:26:50 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

Zakku's eyes grew wide and his hair stood on its end.  The moment Arashi kissed his cheek for once all thoughts stopped in his head.  He stood shocked unable to speak as he body refused to move.  As Arashi motioned for him to go find Ayukawa Zakku tried to say something but he couldn't.  He wanted to say thank you but all that came out was what could only be described as a Pterodactyl screech and he started running.  'Smooth.' His mind finally told him.

Not daring to go his top speed he casually ran,.  He looked at the Saeko working together and rebuilding from the fight.  It was a bit inspiring to see them work together and gave him hope that he could help do the same in Sunagakure.  That was why he was going to have to put more effort into getting his plan moving. 

Spotting Ayu-chan he slowed his run to a walk.  What was he going to say to her?  What could he say?  "Ayu-chan."  Zakku said as he approached her.  "Well you didn't break it this time so i guess my scream was kinda not needed huh?"  He smiled at her as he stopped just out of arms reach of her.  "So why is it always this arm like i'm not complaining but I still am dude."

Jutsu used:
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 15, 2024 1:31:20 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Hunter Conquest

"Thats not funny...."

With her seated upon the ground, legs curled upward toward her chest, the young Saeko would continue to stare into the distance with a calm expression, her eyes narrowed as she leaned into her knees.

The events of the day had more than given her a bit of a look into herself and she didn't like what she saw. While it had been a long time coming, her obsession had nearly cost her a teammate and friend, and in the end, her soul. There were stories of individuals who become consumed by revenge and they were warnings of the horrors that followed those that pursued it to it's ending. All the signs had been there, but she ignored them because she felt that she had to be right.

Perhaps she had been at first, but now it turned out that she was just as bad as those people that followed their moral code to their graves.

Her instincts may have been right, but she allowed her anger to take all sense from her and she became a walking explosive ready to burst.

Which had nearly cost her dearly...

While the matter was now dealt with, according to Arashi anyway...there was the subject of her that lingered within the clan and it wasn't of redemption. Her name was clear...but it didn't feel that way...

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm
x1 kunai
-S.A Used-

Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 15, 2024 22:30:36 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

"Can't blame me for trying."  Moving next to her he drapped his vest over her shoulders and sat down beside her with a less than graceful thump.  He stared into the distance with Ayukawa.  He watched the still night and laid back as he looked up at the stars.  They were beautiful.  He wished he could have taken more time to notice it but he was often too busy with his own shenanigans to take time to.  

"Anger is a very powerful drug."  Zakku spoke as he grabbed a handful of sand and let it fall from between his fingers.  "It's easy to get hooked on and it's hard to let go."  Wiggling his fingers he grabbed another handful of sand.  "It takes you places you'd never go and shows you the worst side of you."  Zakku stared into the stars and could see himself snarling at Rin when he was yanked off the bandit he was trying to kill.  He wanted the high that came with snuffing out another life and was denied it by his friend.  It really wasn't a great look for him.  

"Whether you know it or not you're names gonna go down in history for saving the Saeko.  How when even when the clan turned its back on you, you remained loyal enough to help them.  That's kinda Badass dude."  Zakku nodded approvingly.  "They'll retell the story for years making you a legend to Sunagakure.  Ayukawa the Defender of Saeko."

Jutsu used:
Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 17, 2024 2:44:30 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Hunter Conquest

"No they won't..."

The girl would remain silent, listening to Zakku as he began to explain the nature of anger and how easily it was to fall into it. She had heard this before, but it didn't really make sense to her back then. Now, she was starting to realize just how much of an impact it could have.

What impact it had on her...

Ayukawa had never wanted to hurt anyone as passionately as she had with Kota...with Zeta...with Kuni...She had wanted nothing more than to take those faces from her head and ensure that they never lived again...

She had nearly gotten her wish with one, but it could have very much cost her a friend...

As her head sank deeper into her knees, she'd close her eyes as the older shinobi would speak on how people in the clan would remember what she had been through for them, how she had acted to defend them. Perhaps they may recall what she did as an act that was honorable, but she doubted that they'd see her as some hero. She certainly didn't feel like one...

"They'll remember that I acted like a child in front of the council and that I was released from punishment because of Arashi and because of being right...but that will be about it..."

Maybe that was negative, but Ayu was so tired of feeling angry that it was just as exhausting trying to be positive about it.

Which, was something that the girl usually thrived on...

Leaning into Zakku, she'd close her eyes before then feeling herself sobbing softly, head still buried into her knees.

"I'm sorry..."

BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm
x1 kunai
-S.A Used-

Hunter's Conquest[Invite]Feb 25, 2024 12:46:50 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

It is well, with my soul

The blue haired shinobi wrapped his good arm around Ayukawa and let her cry.  No jokes.  No speeches.  He just let her cry.  "Just let it out Ayu-chan."  He reassured her letting her cry it out.  It was better for her.  "You've got nothing to apologize for.  Just let it out."  

After years of seeing optimistic and happy go lucky Ayukawa Zakku couldn't remember seeing her frown nonetheless cry..  Not until everything had started with her clan.  Seeing her without her arm in the hospital was a big red flag about what was to come.  Now here they were.  beaten and broken both physically and mentally.  At least the worst part was over.  He hoped.

Rubbing Ayukawas shoulder reassuringly he stayed quiet.  Staying by his friend however long it took for her to cry it out he wasn't going to stop her.  Watching the desert ahead of them he wrapped his arm tighter around Ayukawa and placed his head against hers.

Jutsu used: