Orientation [Reiashi[

compose a reply
Orientation [Reiashi[Dec 4, 2023 16:26:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
@name | 210 | notes
"It's WHO?!"

Miroru boggled at the scroll asking her to report to the new Hokage's office. She'd gotten the sense of things changing, but she hadn't had any idea as to who would be stepping into the role. She'd thought Kazuto, maybe, or perhaps his wife, or Shigure.

Reiashi hadn't even been on her list.

It wasn't that she didn't think he could do the job, she just hadn't considered the idea. What a tangled web developed! Her cousin's boyfriend was now the head of the village.

How was she gonna bully him into being nice to her cousin now?!

Either way, she supposed it was super important for the village head to be familiar with those handling special roles within the village, so she made sure to head out early and make her way to the Hokage's office- or wherever he told her to meet him- with exactly one tiny fox in tow, the squirrel-sized Bakenokawa riding in her hood as she approached, looking a bit apprehensive, clearly thrown off by the shift in dynamics.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,170 posts
Orientation [Reiashi[Dec 6, 2023 3:03:24 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]
[attr="class","momoPSide"]
[attr="class","momoPIMG"]
[attr="class","momoPInfo"]
[attr="class","momoPTag"]@ Tag Here

[attr="class","momoPDiv"]

[attr="class","momoPNotes"]notes here, this box will scroll

[attr="class","momoPBody"]

Reiashi sat at his desk, already covered by a seeming mountain of papers as the transference of power had evidentially brought with it managerial work. Not surprising given the importance of the position, but Reiashi had not expected the workload to have such volume. In all honesty, he had not expected any of this recent change his life. So many others were far more qualified to take the position, yet they were skipped over for some no name who's claim to fame was being very invested in the lowest part of the Shinobi system. Yes it was quite literally the ground work for it, and without it the quality of all shinobi would drastically suffer, but being invested in that was no equivalent to running one of the Five Major Hidden Villages. For two days, he had been unable to focus on anything, his own brain overexerting itself to try and figure out why he had been given the position. It wasn't until earlier this very morning that it had been made clear, when Asai Naozane herself had apparently come to the village just to congratulate Reiashi.
[break][break]
Having come to briefly offer her commendation, praise, and offer of assistance- the new Diamyo actions laid the plot bare. While thoughts were split between various candidates, she must have pulled out countless favors and meetings to get Reiashi into the chair. The reasons were equally clear: her transfer of power was a break of orthodoxy, and thus a target was on her back as she tried to make her strength and connections more concrete. Thus she was seeking a person that was one could grow alongside, one who would naturally begin to think of her as an ally through the time they spent growing together... it had to be him. Yet she had made mistakes, that much Reiashi was already aware of. Physically visiting the village revealed her intention to the more cunning members of her family- which means they themselves would be visiting once world inevitably spread of the Diamyo's visit. After multiple family members visited, the others would be quick to catch on and ensure every member visited, ready to aim Konoha at their rivals.
[break][break]
In one action, Asai had taken Konoha from her pawn to an open space on the grand board she and her siblings played upon. This meant Reiashi had to now navigate maintaining the city's own power struggles and political issues, whilst also avoiding being claimed as the latest piece for the Naozone's shogi board. Yet Konoha was still a major political and military power in the nation, that would never change, hence why the nobles would all want the power of commanding the village. As such, if played correctly, the village could move each noble to their own ends while expanding the village's own sphere of influence. It was a situation that Reiashi had not wanted the village to be in, but Asai's actions had placed Konoha there. Of course, that could have been her plan given how well she managed to manipulate the decision to get Reiashi into office. If he was to capitalize on this, Reiashi knew he needed to learn of and gather all he knew of Konoha. This last minute meeting was one such factor: the Kyuubi jinchuuriki Uchiha Miroru. It had explained a lot about her, and had it been any other scenario, Reiashi would have made a game of hinting at his knowledge to Miroru. As the chuunin approached the Hokage, Reiashi would be seen standing at his desk, back to the girl as he looked out across Konoha. This village looks so different now.
[break]

[break]
The Hokage's Kasa obscured any facial expression that would have been seen from the white haired chuunin. Arms held tightly behind his back, a three piece suit decorated the man's frame, firmly pressed into place as he awaited the sound of the door closing. While Reiashi had always maintained a polite and courteous demeanor, there was an obvious tension in this instance, a weight on his shoulders that one would only have noticed if they knew Reiashi intimately. "Miroru." The response was short and cut, a strange way of talking for anyone who knew Reiashi. His gaze would not move, he would not even turn to face the Uchiha. "Take a seat."

[attr="class","momoPRight"]

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag a]color:#fff!important;font-family:trebuchet ms;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Dec 6, 2023 3:09:01 GMT -5
Bel has written 231 posts
Orientation [Reiashi[Dec 6, 2023 20:38:10 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| 222 | notes
The redhead's face fell at the almost violently stern response from Reiashi, hooking a hand behind the back of her neck. "Oh.

Okay."
She moved to sit as directed, sitting in silence for a few moments as she did. When she spoke, her voice was a touch small. "I guess it was kind of a coin flip, huh? Not everyone gets impressed once they find out they've had the wool over their eyes." A glance to the window, a fidget. "I'm sorry I couldn't say anything before. I don't like keeping secrets. I hope you won't be mad for long, but I get it if you are."

She chewed at her lower lip a moment, then made the most open offer she could to try to clear the air. "What do you wanna know?"

It would, later, occur to her that she hadn't actually confirmed what she was talking around. Which was maybe smart- anyone could be listening- and maybe unnecessarily oblique. But she'd worked hard to get to the point where she was even capable of keeping a secret, so she just sort of spoke as felt appropriate.

Orientation [Reiashi[Dec 18, 2023 5:26:23 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 01-01 rank Chuunin occupation Kyuudaime Hokage, Proprietor of the Gure Orphanage
[newclass=.ullaBG]background-color:#fff;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-radius:3px;width:350px;padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaBack]background-color:#e6f7ed;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt]background-color:#fff;border-radius:3px;width:250px;margin-left:7px;padding:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;height:80px;overflow:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTxt b]color:#56a576;font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle]float:left;width:50px;font-family:courier new;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#fff 0 1px,#fff 1px 0,#fff -1px 0,#fff 0 -1px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaTitle IMG]margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash]margin-top:10px;background-color:#fff;padding:5px;font-family:trebuchet ms;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#639677;border-radius:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.ullaHash a]color:#639677;[/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

Reiashi did not move from his spot, gaze still focused on the village of Konoha, his home before anything else he knew. The village was made of so many various pieces, yet all a cohesive one. Each clan with it's own complex, the locations and services neatly organized- yet each with their own chaos that added variety and forced individuals to grow. Yet when looked at through the lens of a a unified whole, one that needed to be lead efficiently, this feature he had once loved seemed like a Damoclian Blade- poised to split Konoha into pieces. Such thoughts were the ideas he needed to consider for the sake for the village... yet they could also be the lines of thought that would drag his home into servitude. Every value I have... should they be nurtured... or razed to save what matters?
[break][break]
At the girl's comment on her having lied to him, Reiashi's head would turn to acknowledge the statement, the veil still obscuring his expressions. "I would hope you don't believe you have done something wrong by keeping that secret. Had you told me, both your life and my own would be at risk." Reiashi knew there were better ways to phrase these things, methods that could make the statements come off as less antagonistic. His mind however, refused to focus on anything but trying to fill as many cracks the transfer in power created, to ensure Konoha was as strong as ever when the unofficial political war begun. Words could be fixed later, all variable factors needed to be addressed and either cemented or improved upon.
[break][break]
Finally moving towards his side of the desk, Reiashi would sit yet again, his signature controlled and precise posture ever present. Yet there was no gentle smile on his face, and the shadows of the Kasa prevented any attempts at reading the shinobi's silver eyes. His fingers would interlock as Miroru asked her question, the chuunin clearly uncomfortable. Tell her she's not in trouble- the next Lord will likely be here within four days, three if they attempt bribery or showmanship. "Uchiha Miroru," in the in-perceivable pause between countless connected thoughts were processed in their entirety. Just use her name, her family name makes it- the Naozones will be vying for what they view as their birthright. This room is making her- Konoha is the area they need to claim to legitimize their own claims. You know you'll have to deal with this later- there's no guarantee that simply picking a side will cause the pressure to be removed, nobles like holding power. Just because she's the jinchuuriki- the Nine Tails can be what makes or destroys us... as as we do with the heirs. "How have you been training with the Nine Tails?"

ulla

[newclass=.momoPBG]background-color:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding:5px;width:420px;height:325px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);clip-path: polygon(14% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 18%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPSide]background-color:#006430;width:186px;float:left;margin-top:-5px;height:335px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG]height:325px;width:175px;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/wUCVeCo.png);float:left;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);clip-path: polygon(30% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 16%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPInfo]height:50px;padding:5px;background-color:#006430;margin-top:265px;opacity:.7;width:200px;padding-left:50px;margin-left:140px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPIMG:hover .momoPInfo]margin-left:-65px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPTag]color:#fff;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;line-height:10px;margin-top:3px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPDiv]height:1px;width:140px;background-color:#fff;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPNotes]color:#19e62a;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow:auto;width:165px;margin-top:5px;height:27px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody]opacity:.9999;overflow:auto;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:13px;float:right;width:210px;height:313px;padding:10px;margin-top:-5px;margin-right:4px;border:#ccc 1px solid;border-left:0;border-right:0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody b]font-family:Nunito;color:#006430;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPRight]width:6px;height:405px;margin-top:-10px;margin-right:-418px;background-color:#006430;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:7px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.momoPBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ccc;border:#fff 3px solid;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Nunito]
last edit by Reiashi Gure on Jan 20, 2024 3:01:32 GMT -5
Orientation [Reiashi[Dec 21, 2023 1:54:22 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes

"There is a difference, sir, between doing the right thing, and liking it."

Miroru spoke in a small, quiet voice as he replied to her apology.

"It's true that it was the right and necessary thing to do, but that thing ended up being deceiving you. And while I would do it exactly the same a second time... I'm still sorry I had to."

And then it was straight to business. Addressing her formally. He was distracted. She could see that. To her, that meant that he was unlikely to be devoting attention to cultivating a particular presentation- and that felt like it meant however he came across was, in essence, honest.

And the way he came across was as a general reviewing the edge on a blade.

She was quiet a beat longer than she should have been. The sole indication of her heart sinking at the tone and approach used to address her.

"You... remind me of Hatake-sama," she said in that small voice. A proud member of the village. It could be viewed as a compliment- if she hadn't meant 'before his daughter gave him a heart.'

"I've been working really hard on developing my bond with the Old Fox. He's... difficult to work with. Has little reason to trust or tolerate mortals. But I respect him, his role, his power, and him as a person, and it seems to work well in developing that connection."

A slow breath to calm her nerves. The spark, already smothered, doesn't relight. She's drudging through this as much as he is, now. "As far as progress, I have successfully used six tails and retained control. From what the Kumogakure Jinchuuriki has told me of how things work... that's a little more than a quarter of the way towards fully mastering everything he and I can bring to bear. Do- you want me to tell you what we can do so far?"

Orientation [Reiashi[Jan 20, 2024 4:03:36 GMT -5
Reiashi Gure
Reiashi Gure Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

[nospaces]
[attr="class","momoPBG"]

"There is a difference, sir, between doing the right thing, and liking it... It's true that it was the right and necessary thing to do, but that thing ended up being deceiving you. And while I would do it exactly the same a second time... I'm still sorry I had to."
[break][break]
The apology was not for what she did, but that she had to do so in the first place. Jinchuuriki are rarely ever volunteers. Reiashi would remind himself of that unfortunate truth, almost letting the subject go. Of course, that makes you quite the manipulator if her beliefs are to be followed. The Hokage's position would move ever so slightly in reaction to his own introspection, ignorant to how a sudden shift after an apology could look. Refocusing, the Hokage continued to work towards what he needed, despite how much Reiashi disliked how he chose to handle it.
[break][break]
The recently promoted shinobi had spent quite a large amount of his time on political missions, and was well aware when he was being studied as much as whomever he was studying. What could she see, what conclusions did they lead to, and what of that were her own biases or cold logic? Irrelevant, such knowledge will not help in the encounters to come. "I do not know which Hatake you refer to, but I'll take it as a compliment." The compliment itself was not specific, but it did bring to mind several figures he had recently found a constant apparition within his mind's eyes. These actions... am I causing more harm than good? I know I am not following in the footsteps of Hatake Hiro, but am I truly following the foot steps of Senju Kouki? It is a comforting thought, but a convenient one. These actions could very well be another Inuzuka Kagame, brash action leading to a crippling wound. Yet sitting on his laurels and hoping the problem would fix it problem was also the Nidaime's failure as a leader. The young Hokage was staring his potential legacy- and by extensions his village- in the eyes. Senju Kouki- Rokudaime, was a great leader despite his age. Inspiration to all, a man who tied himself to the village... and there was no guarantee Reiashi could be that.
[break][break]
Staring ahead, the shade of the Hokage's brim would would further cloud his emotions. Was he to gamble everything on what he hoped he could be, and drag all he loved down with him? These various twisting and deep emotions were quickly processed by the young shinobi's mind along side countless side conversations with his own head. As Miroru answered, the Hokage's brim would slowly raised, allowing a single steeled eye to stare at her. Kumogakure... Allies. Kumo- Suna- Kusagakure. The Chuunin would stare ahead as his mind caught up. Six tails, that is remarkable progress- progress toward the protection of Konoha requires allies. She hadn't been neglecting- they had been neglecting their allies. Wasn't she in his academy a few months ago?
[break][break]
"Please continue, both on your progress and the Jinchuuriki of Kumogakure." His voice had moved but an octave, but there was a difference. The village was still blanketed by a coming storm- and yet what better ally against a storm than the clouds themselves?

ulla

[googlefont=Nunito]
Orientation [Reiashi[Mar 4, 2024 23:41:49 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Oh. Er... I meant Toshizou Hatake," Miroru clarified quietly. She didn't clarify if it was meant as a compliment or not.

He directed her to continue, so she did. As she did, she made use of what certainly seemed to be a genjutsu of her own creation- harmless, so thoroughly harmless that it was light as a cobweb on his senses, able to be brushed away without even devoting himself to a full Kai. Uniquely, though, it was being used constructively- to illustrate her explanations.

"I can't say a whole lot about the Kumogakure Jinchuuriki. Their Bijuu is a beetle. It flies, fast, and it's tough, and can spread powder that does weird things. That's about all I saw from her. She's nice, though. Willing to cooperate. I think the two of us would be scary working together."

Then, though, she illustrated herself, showing a little cartoon of herself on golden fire that was faintly fox-shaped.

"As for me... as soon as I release the fox even a little, the chakra that pours out alone is formidable. It eats most physical force, scours anything it contacts, and I'm harder to hurt even if things get past the shroud. More impressively, though..."

Her illustration threw a dart of Raiton through a boulder, and bounced in celebration.

"-all my raiton and suiton jutsus get about, like... twice as powerful. I have a water jutsu that would flood a ridiculous area if I used it while shrouded."

One tail appeared. "I get a lot faster if I let a tail develop. Like...a LOT faster."
Two. "And I start healing on my own when the second shows up."
Three. "I got so fast when I developed the third tail- I can actually outpace Kazuto-sama. Not that it helped, he can turn a forest into a meat grinder, but still!"
Four. "I got stronger when the fourth tail developed. Physically. And the shroud got denser, too."
Five. "The healing got faster when I got the fifth tail down. And, um... I can make tons more fake clones, and the real ones, uh...

They can take a hit. Like, without popping. And fake my shroud, too."

Six. "The sixth one left me feeling really powerful. Like... I think I might be able to muster blows that could rival Toshizou Hatake-sama's in pure power."

She trailed off, unsure if she was impressing or disappointing the Hokage.