An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]

compose a reply
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Dec 6, 2023 17:59:37 GMT -5
Hibana
Live Life In The Fast Lane
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Gate Guardian

The Pink Blur

The scroll in her hand had told her to be at the training grounds before dawn. She had no idea what she was supposed to be learning but knew who she was supposed to be meeting. Well she knew of him by reputation and seeing him enter and exit the village a few times for who knew what. The wind blew around her causing her hair to fly around her as she shivered a bit. She was wearing her normal mission gear of a black tank top that looked like a sports bra. Matching black shorts that stopped a little above the middle point of her muscular thighs. Her grey sneakers had a tint of pink to match the tips of her blonde hair. Her headband was tied around her waist like a belt but she knew her shorts would never fall with how tight they were. The only sense of warmth she had was a hoodie that she had modified to be just a few inches longer than her tank and also had no sleeves.

She regretted this choice and wished she could go home and grab her thicker jacket. It was a little late for that now as she neared the training grounds. The wind blew again making her tie her long hair up into a pony tail. She turned the corner and stepped through the chain link gate into the training grounds. She did not see anyone and almost reached up removing the tight pink sash from over her right eye. Did she really need to use the Tennogan for this? She decided against it not wanting to waste the chakra in case she would be training this morning. Besides if she was summoned here why would Kazuto be hiding? She shook her head knowing she could not be that casual with him in person. He was THE Anbu Captain after all and she would need to use all the manners and polite mannerisms she was taught by her parents.

"Hello Mr Kazuto, no no hello Kazuto Sensei. No thats dumb too.... Hello Sensei Kazuto-Sama..." She could hear the nerves in her own voice and wondered if he would too.

-- 363 Words
LAIKA OF THQ

Yamatsu has written 64 posts
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Dec 7, 2023 17:43:58 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Kazuto will do." A voice said in the gloom of the early morning, where no one would be present. Materializing from the shade, a single figure appeared, for a second his shape too hard to discern where shadow lay and where man began with nought but the sound of his boots scrapping the pebbles marking his presence, until light struck him and dispelled the mystery of the new comer, wearing ankle height boots, a dark pair of trousers and a short-sleeved, seaweed green yukata around torso, bearing the symbol of his clan on the back on charcoal thread. For a few seconds he observed his guest, his eyes trying to gauge anything that he had missed in his assessment and he found her adequate.

"Good morning. A bit spare in the atire, but you're on time." He observed but didn't wish to correct. Hibana could dress however she wished if she was willing to get up so early to be trained by him. He on his part had dressed as very much he dressed, the cold of the early morning not bothering him. After all, in his career he had sense worse than the chill of the morning. He had made the preparations ready for the training and thus he had made sure the training field that he had chosen was devoid of any users, at least for these day.

"I've heard many great things from you Hibana." He said, giving her a curt bow. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." The Senju said as he would turn and lead her into the center of the training yard, step secure, arms behind his back. "And thus I feel confident in trusting a secret technique to you, in the protection of our village, of course."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,157 posts
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Dec 12, 2023 10:39:28 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

Hibana jumped hearing words come from the shadows. She still had her Tennogan covered and could not see his chakra signature as she had passed right by him. She did not have much information on why she was here but knew if she had been summoned personally than she would prove to the Senju that she was a worthy choice. As he commented on her attire she blushed, of course it was chilly this morning but if she was to be training she wanted to have the freedom of movement her gear afforded her. She straightened up however on his praise of her on time attendance, if she was going to be the fastest shinobi in history she needed to be on time at the least.

"The honor is mine Sir to be chosen by someone of your reputation." She returned his bow wondering what all he had heard about her.

She stood there a look of confusion mixed with excitement on her face apparent. He wanted to teach her a secret technique? Her mind raced wondering which jutsu she would be learning or at the least attempting to learn. His last words however caught her stopping her mind mid thought. In protection of the village he had said. Was she about to learn something so powerful that she had earned the trust of the higher ups to be able to learn this?

"I, uh well, of course sir I mean Kazuto. I believe to be ready for anything in service of Konoha!" She was all excitement now no hint of trepidation left in her.

"I do however have a question, you said you've heard many things about me. May i ask what you are talking about, i have not done much of note for the service of the village." She thought of Raika at first but knew that was a secret everyone knew.

Her next thought came as she reached up gently gripping the cloth covering her right eye.

LAIKA OF THQ

An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Dec 21, 2023 23:14:10 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Ah, but being a gate guardian is an important task." He countered, raising a finger. "And I have my means as well within the village." He said, hands behind his back, taking a moment how she would tap the cloth in which she concealed the eye that had been implanted. He supposed that it was normal that she was self-conscious about it. But at the same time, he didn't think it did anything to lessen her looks, but he would keep that to himself at the moment. She was here to train after all.

"Before we start, I know you to understand this is a very difficult technique to master." He said as a warning, giving her a chance to step back should she decide that she's not ready. "And it will require your total concentration to understand the fundamental steps of this technique." He imagined that there were many questions that she would have. "And I don't do half-measures. You're committed fully or I won't teach you. Do you understand?" The Senju said, crossing his arms before his chest and awaiting for the Pink Blur to respond to him.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Jan 6, 2024 16:30:33 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

Whatever technique Kazuto sensei had wanted to teach her must have been important. The look on his face had the smile on hers disappear as if wiped away with a cloth. If he was this serious it must be something powerful and her decision should not be made lightly. For a moment she stood there completely still pondering the choice before her. She looked up pulling the cloth from over her eye revealing the Tennogan. She wanted to look him in the eyes and give her answer. A sly grin crossed her lips as she placed her hands on her hips.

"As I said before Sensei I am ready for anything in the service to Konoha. I will take this training and give it everything i have and more!" She threw her arms up in a triumphant pose as the last words left her mouth.

If she wanted to keep pace with Raika and Tokaku she needed to learn anything and everything she could. For a moment she wondered if the act of uncovering her eye would seem prideful. In reality she did it to "see" better, her eye afforded her the ability to see chakra to know what nature to use. She could even see subtle movements such as fast hand seals in a slower motion to learn which of those to use as well.

LAIKA OF THQ

An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Jan 27, 2024 22:57:37 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Put attention." Kazuto replied, showing her his left hand, right hand bracing the left forearm as if he needed the stability rather than something that he was accustomed to. He notices that she removes her eyepatch, revealing the mismatched eye that looks attentively to his actions, the movement of his chakra through his system, the way it acts as he begins the process. Slowly, methodically, like a drip from a stalactite falling on rock, a small swirl begins to sway in his palm, first as a little pale tinkle of light and then into a localized maelstrom until the swirling energy forms into an orb.

"This is..." The Senju said quietly. "The Rasengan." He added finally, walking away from her, his eyes checking for a target unto which he would unleash the wrath of the technique he had so casually brought to life. Standing before a mountain wall, a cliff that remains hidden by the canopy of trees that let few of the beans of sunlight pierce the dark green mantle. With a casual ease, he punches the orb into the face of the mountain and then, and then a flash of a dying start blinds him for a second and that of his trainee.

A quacking ensues, the sound of cracking stone and howling wind until the flashing of the star dies at last and reveals a new scar unto the mountain. A crater lodged on stone that had endured fire, wind and storm, undone by a single technique as trees that had lodged themselves into the mountain lose their footing and collapse around him with a creaking crack and the falling of pebbles like rain that stop as the Senju walks away from the damage that he had wrought, his eyes falling to the girl. "So, do you feel up to the challenge?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Feb 15, 2024 12:15:56 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

Hibana had heard of the Rasengan of course but had never seen the jutsu with her own eyes. Being able to see the chakra flow and and spin was breath taking. The added insight her eye gave her showed a tempest forming in the palm of Kazuto's hand. It was beautiful to see the raging storm of chakra swirl and gather into an orb before her. She watched him walk to a cliff face the Rasengan swirling as his hand shot forward almost in an open palm strike. The ensuing flash made her step back raising her arm to her face to shield her eyes.

"O..M..G... That was so cool!" As the light died down Hibana stood there in awe at the sight before her. Where the solid stone wall had been was now a crater. It looked to have been carved from the stone wall over years but she had seen it happen just now in an instant. A few of the trees close enough to feel the full force of the jutsu toppled over on either side of the Jounin. He turned to her and probably asked one of the most important questions the young woman had ever been asked.

"YES!" She never hesitated knowing what her answer would be when she watched the first trickles of chakra begin to form in his palm. Hibana could only imagine the possibilities of the heights she could climb to with something like this in her arsenal. The girls body shook as she tried to keep from jumping up in down with excitement. She stopped moving, an almost physical impossibility for the energetic woman. She bowed low in appreciation at being chosen to learn such a prestigious technique. "Thank you Kazuto Sensei I will not let you down."

-- 305 WC
LAIKA OF THQ

An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Mar 11, 2024 23:30:28 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I'm sure you will." Kazuto said, stepping away from the girl as he produced a scroll from one of his pouches, slowly unfurling it as he looked through the contents that he had transcribed into the paper until he had found it and would press his finger against it. With it a white haze appeared, disappearing almost at the same time as it had been summoned, showing a basket with balloons filled with water. Placing the basket gently on the floor he would pluck one of the balloons and show it to her. "This technique requires rotation and power, so we will begin with rotation."

He said, feeding his chakra into the orb, the water inside the balloon began to spin, at first slowly but then rapidly, the currents bulging in and out before the plastic wouldn't endure the strain and the orb would burst in a pop, releasing the water it had inside, droplets falling from his hand as the pieces of plastic scattered of were stuck on the skin of his hand. "You need to make your chakra course through the balloon and break it, the rotation will eventually make the plastic rupture, your goal is to mimic this, remember, you need to pop it completely, not just rupture it." He explained and allowed her to pick up one of the balloons.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Mar 15, 2024 23:57:57 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

The task seemed easy enough for the young Chunin. Hibana leaned down picking up a balloon from the basket. She had watched him form the jutsu thinking she could figure out the basics. She held her arm out the balloon in her hand, she rotated her wrist feeling the shifting liquid inside. "Start with a trickle.." Her voice was quiet as she focused on the task at hand. She knew how dangerous this jutsu was and did not wish to mess up and hurt herself. Start slow she told herself over and over in her head.

Hibana stood there eyes closed as her mind focused on the orb in her hand. Slowly she fed her chakra into the balloon trying to rotate the water inside. The balloon shifted and wiggled a bit as the water pushed against the rubber. Her brow furrowed as he pushed herself to make her chakra spin faster. The balloon shook swaying back and forth in her palm as one side pushed out. A smile spread across her lips as she figured she had already gotten the jutsu down. Her hope quickly turned to dismay as she lost control of the chakra rotation. "Shit." The balloon was obviously bulging on one side causing it to roll falling from her hand.

She had gotten to cocky thinking she could get it on her first try. She tried to catch the balloon with her other hand only for it to hit her palm and rupture water flying everywhere. "Okay that was just the first try." Quickly she grabbed another rubber orb ready to try again.

-- 267 Words
LAIKA OF THQ

An Energetic Jutsu For An Energetic Woman [Training /Kazuto]Mar 24, 2024 23:00:20 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Not so easy, eh?" The Senju said quietly. He scratched his chin as he considered what she was doing, and saw where it had been where she had made the mistake. "You're trying to make the water spin in a single direction, whereas it should be done in all directions at the same time" Kazuto told her. Extending his hand to show her, making the steps one at a time in the palm of his hand and failing on intention. That on its own felt like strange way to do the technique.

"You need to do them simultaneously." He explained, as the technique in his palm came to life with ease, the orb spinning over his fingers before he would allow it to vanish. "If you do one at the time, the technique will fail. My advice to you is to work on your timing." He added. It was also possible that the technique could blow up on her face, but he was sure that the concussive damage wouldn't be enough to damage Hibana. "Alright, give it another try." He said with a nod and stepped away, certain that she would have understood what he meant.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS