[Route 4] - A problem at the port

compose a reply
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 11, 2023 16:24:00 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

Another day another new adventure, Fuu would make her way this time into the Land of Fire the girl heading there this time by boat from the smugglers den in Vegetable country. The Land of fire was interesting territory for the girl it was her father's homeland a place she could've very well been apart of. FOr today's journey she'd be traveling through a regular port heading into the nation keeping herself in disguise until she arrived at the port where she passed through customs with Ease, as the force of the nation were none the wiser to the Tanjo's true nature.

As she neared the port town within the land of fire she'd take a gander at the town itself, much of its architecture and woody surroundings reminded her of home. "So this is the land of fire..." she seemed to blend in well with the tourists, but eventually would find a restroom abord the ship where she would dawn her uniform, remembering that she was told by the Pathfinder to rely on the Port City mafia for aid. As she looked over the edge of the boat at the town that they were heading towards, the water was pristine and the air was fresh and clean much like those in Kaze no Kuni. "Wow..."

As she'd touch down she was informed by the pathfinder beforehand to make use of a group known as The Port City mafia in order to keep her safe on her travels and made arrangements for them to seek her out. As she headed off the boat she'd spot a young man selling maps. "Here Miss only a few Ryo." the young man would say, to which she would happily trade him some coin in exchange for the parchment which she'd read over in order her bearings for where she was.

"So guess its time to get started." as the girl kept to herself she'd look about remembering a discussion with the path finder, just before she left remembering it rather vividly. "And according to the path finder I'm supposed to be looking for whomever is in charge of the town." with that she'd head into the town square looking to find this merchant hoping that their friends in the port city mafia could help her if she were to get lost. "Guess I'd better get started."

280 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Dec 12, 2023 16:11:58 GMT -5
Meep has written 85 posts
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 11, 2023 17:43:49 GMT -5
raika hyuga
"If they tell you no, do it anyway."
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday June 13th 1001 rank Chuunin occupation ANBU Black Ops
305 words

Raika sighs with resentment when she finds that she's missed one of the ships headed for Akazaya, so it seems she's going to have to wait for the next one in a couple of days. It was nice that they started early to make the arrival in time for the Chuunin Exams guaranteed, but she really didn't want to have to wait at the port town, where everything smelled like fish in various states of decay. While she was sure she would eventually become accustomed to the stench, she wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to become accustomed to the stench.

She looks up at the bright blue sky, her Konoha headband displayed loosely tied around her neck while her long black hair is pulled back in a ponytail, with one strand left on the right side of her face. Her dark blue coveralls are fully zipped up. After all, she didn't expect to be here long. She also doesn't have her Hung Gar rings on her wrists and ankles like she might have normally worn them, leaving them in her weapon pouch instead. Raika keeps walking, right up until she bumps into someone, smacking them right in the face. Thanks to the difference in height, it's quite surprising for Raika, who jumps back and quickly looks down at the blonde woman that had just gone nose-to-crevice with the Genin.

"Whoa! Watch where you're sticking that thing, little lady."

Of course, this stranger probably didn't do it on purpose, but that doesn't mean that Raika knows that. All she knows is that someone tried to stick their face somewhere it shouldn't be. The Genin looks down at her coveralls, making sure there's no imprint of the other woman's face in the dark fabric, but she doesn't see any make-up ruining it at least.

by Pinn @ THQ
Babs has written 251 posts
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 11, 2023 18:18:30 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member

Fuu would keep walking trying to figure out where it was that she was going and realized she had bumped into someone her head in looking down at the map trying to figure out just where she was going. Until suddenly she found herself getting a face full of woman as she looked up colliding with the younger girl only to fall back onto the ground, her map slightly falling out of her hands which she'd scurry to grab. "Sorry about that."

She'd take note of the fact that the woman was wearing a headband that looked similar to those she'd seen on the shinobi from Iwagakure and Amegakure respectively. "Hey...you're a shinobi aren't you." the girl would say as she looked over towards the woman not expecting to bump into one so soon. She'd stand up to her feet and offer the girl a hand. "Maybe you can help me!" the girl would say as she waited for her to take her hand, Fuu's objective was clear she needed to figure out a way to get in touch with the Hokage and needed to find a way to get that done while also surveying the land if possible.

"Say listen I'm on a quest to try and reach out to the leader of the hidden village here...I was given orders to see if I could get in contact with them to see if we could get their support for our ongoing operations." the girl would say. "I'm Kazama by the way." she'd say giving the woman what she could presume to be a fake name, having been trained to go by simply her surname instead of her full full name as means of deception.

285 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 12, 2023 12:23:38 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
356 words

Raika is a bit surprised when the shorter woman asks if she's a shinobi, which tips the Genin off immediately that this woman certainly isn't. Ninja were quite quick to recognize one another, often instantly acknowledging both the fact that they were shinobi and which village they belong to without requiring a mention of it. Civilians rarely paid much attention unless the ninja in question was an enemy. It leaves Raika in a bit of an odd situation, but she figures the whole point of wearing the headband is to be a representative of Konohagakure. However, the request for help also makes her feel a little bit uneasy. She's not even sure of which village she's from, but she's asking for assistance with something. This doesn't really add up, but she's already chosen to represent Konoha, and so she can't really say no.

"Yes, I'm a shinobi. I'm Raika Hyuuga, heir to the Hyuuga clan. Kazama...?"

The Genin lets the name hang in the air for a long, pregnant moment, but when it becomes clear that this Kazama woman wasn't going to fully introduce herself, Raika decides that it's not really all that important, although this was raising several red flags all at the same time. The request to meet with the leader of the hidden village... It didn't sound like she was knowledgeable about Konoha, not even the village's name. Did she really have official business with the Hokage, or was this some kind of assassin plot? Raika couldn't be sure, so she definitely couldn't invite Kazama into the village. It's certainly an awkward scenario now.

"Well, I can't really get you a meeting with the village leader, since you're not a ninja yourself and you certainly don't look like a typical merchant. If you were a merchant, you could probably have been shown the way by other merchants for the ninja village, so you're definitely not one... Who are you really, Kazama?"

Raika's facial expression certainly shows how distrustful and suspicious she is, but she hasn't really gotten to the point of reaching for her weapon pouch or anything. It was just intensely odd.

by Pinn @ THQ
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 12, 2023 15:39:57 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the girl was being questioned in the background members of the port city mafia who happened to be just nearby looking as though they had come fresh from a job would see Fuu standing amongst the girl wearing the clothing that matched the description they were given by her boss watching the woman in the headband. One boy would point and gesture for his two compatriots to muscle on over.

"Hey what're you doing Keiji...?" one of his subordinates and young man named Teuchi would say. "That's the girl our boss was telling us to keep an eye out for if she got herself into some kinda trouble.""Oh yeah...?" he'd say as they'd make thier way on over.

Meanwhile Fuu who was none the wiser that some of the people that her leader had warned her about were coming to her aid, would find herself being questioned by the young woman but didn't feel she had much to hide. "So I work for an organization called the Tanjo, my leader the pathfinder sent me here to get in contact with your leadership, we're a group of environmental activists who seek to protect--" just before she could finish however the group of young men would step in front of Fuu. "Oy, we don't need you butting in where ya don't belong eh? She's wit us."

Us may not've meant much to the young woman but these three men were with the port city mafia, Fuu however was well aware based on the way they introduced themselves. It would appear now however that she may have been in a spot of trouble and they didn't look to be backing down. "So why don't you get yourself high-tailing it and not cause any trouble..." Fuu wasn't looking for a fight but knew that she needed to keep up relations with the port city mafia so that they're connections between the smugglers den in vegetable country and the mafia we're seen as friendly entities.

332 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Dec 12, 2023 16:11:04 GMT -5
[Route 4] - A problem at the portDec 13, 2023 12:05:30 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
355 words

Raika seems confused by the suggestion that she was with some group called the Tanjo, whom she'd never heard of before, and furthermore that the leader of the Tanjo was someone called the Pathfinder, not a name but a title from the sound of it. The Genin at this point feels that this is way outside of something her Hokage would pay much attention to when she brings up something about environmental activism, and she remembers the densely forested woodlands that give Konoha its name as the Village Hidden in the Leaves. So clearly, there's no reason for her to meet with anyone in Konoha. She's about to say so when both herself and Kazama are interrupted by a group of young thugs now approaching them with what seems to be malicious intent... Or at least, malicious intent aimed directly at her.

They claim that this Kazama girl is actually with them, and from the looks of the young men themselves, she decides that men that look like this aren't just looking for a butt-kicking, but demanding one. Raika's right hand instinctively drops into her weapon pouch, imperceptibly drawing a pair of Hung Gar rings with her middle and index finger. As they approach closer, the Genin tosses the two rings up, likely surprising the thugs and Kazma with the motion as well as the shiny metal now reflecting sunlight all around as they spin, and Raika slams her fists together as the rings reach chest height, slipping her wrists through the openings and then tightening both weighted rings where they are so that they'll be adding their weight to her strikes.

"If I want trouble, it doesn't seem like I have to go too far."

She considers getting in a quick shot on the blonde, who's the closest person to her since the mafiosi had claimed her as one of theirs, but decides instead to back up a little bit and gives Kazama a chance to deny being involved with them or at least avoid being one of the aggressors.

"C'mon then! If you want to make your mothers weep over closed boxes, c'mon!"

by Pinn @ THQ
[Route 4] - A problem at the portJan 14, 2024 16:47:13 GMT -5
Exousia
Kermit is the only frog you need.
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 30 years old birthday rank occupation NPC Mod
"Get a load of dis’ bitch.” Keiji muttered as Raika backed up, his eyes lingering on the rings she had so flashily put around her wrists. He wasn’t the smartest man in the world, but the up-and-coming mafioso hadn’t gotten to where he was by being stupid, either; he knew this girl was likely a fighter of some kind, maybe a performer or a exhibition martial artist, but he had enough sense to know that to or three on one was bad odds for anyone, no matter how skilled. Well, except for a Shinobi, but there was no way this broad was one of those.

"I’ll be nice cuz’ I find yer’ face kinda pretty.” The young thug said, rolling his shoulders as his two compatriots did much the same, arraying themselves in a semi-circle around the tall chick, one of them standing between her and Fuu while the other block the entrance with a stern look and crossed arms. "We’re gonna beat yah senseless. But we won’t make yah work the ‘hore house after. Sound fair?”

He didn’t wait for her to answer, of course; you never gave someone a moment to collect themselves in a street brawl, especially not when you already outnumbered them. So, moving as fast as he could, the young man rushed in, throwing a one-two combo at Rakia’s face while his companion slowly came in on the opposite side, fists clenched around a thick wooden bat, just in case.

has written 185 posts
[Route 4] - A problem at the portJan 16, 2024 11:03:12 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Now they'd done it. After backing up to give them the option of stepping off themselves, they had decided to take on an even more aggressive position. So be it. Raika has to stop backing away now that they've started to surround her, and so she chooses to wait until the last moment to pop a bit of a surprise on them. Him telling her that her face was pretty and that they'd be "nice" and wouldn't send her to a house of ill repute after they'd beaten her senseless only further drives her to want to smash his face in. She's able to avoid jumping the gun and reacting too quickly, because if she doesn't time this just right, she's just going to end up getting jumped by his friends, and that would be a failure on her part. As soon as his foot moves, her Byakugan activates and she spins her body as she releases a rush of chakra from every tenketsu point on her body, with the spinning motion allowing the chakra to be released in a dome shape that should catch everyone nearby as it extends beyond herself. It was unlikely that the fists would connect, and he'd more than likely be launched back by the blast of chakra extending from Raika's body as she spins. It's unlikely that anyone will be able to get too close to her once she starts the spin.

"We'll see who gets beaten senseless!"

As soon as she completes the spin and halts the expelling of her chakra, she focuses towards the one with the bat, shifting quickly to a completely different style from the Jyuuken, though she keeps her Byakugan active in order to avoid being jumped from what one would assume is one of her blindspots. She turns that rotation from the Revolving Heaven into the rotation necessary for the next attack, this one on the armed opponent. She starts with a kick aimed at his ankles, then his midsection, and finally his head, with an ending axe kick to the top of his head as her body rises from the spinning forces creating lift on her body. Once the attack is completed, she returns to a ready stance, prepared to go into a full assault on anyone that approaches her now.

by Pinn @ THQ

NAME: Hakkeshō Kaiten [Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Hyuuga Clan [Main House]
DESCRIPTION:
A secret jutsu only handed down within the main house of the Hyuga clan. For this technique the user is expected to expel a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points from a user’s body and start rotating their bodies. This will create a barrier around the user, which will shield them from nearby attackers, tossing and deflecting them away. The user can actively control the size of the sphere and thus make it bigger or smaller depending on the situation. If the user can not spin, however, their protective field will become weak and vulnerable.

NAME: Konoha Daisenpu - [Tree Leaf Great Whirlwind]
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This technique is a series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.
[Route 4] - A problem at the portJan 30, 2024 16:49:03 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

With the two men who were sent to protect seemingly going on the attack Fuu found herself at a cross roads, that girl could be the key to getting what she needed but turning on her allies for the sake of a hunch might not the best idea. However attacking a shinobi in a port that's full of them could be decidely worse so she needed to give her a warning and hope it'd deter her.

She'd watch as the girl spun her body and would see a large whirlwind of what looked to be chakra, but chakra isn't supposed to be visible the only other time she'd seen this was when her mother practice firing at bandits but this was something entirely different. As her two compatriots were seemingly blown back the girl would craft a series of hand seals and would check on them.

"Guys I know you're supposed to have my back but you're making a scene." she'd say in a hushed voice as she made sure they were alright, after her seals were complete nothing would seemingly change about the girl for the moment her chakra network seemed relatively normal all things considered, after a brief moment she would approach the girl.

"Sorry but you need to back off these guys are with me and I can't let you hurt them so step aside please." the girl would say, not aware of what this young woman was capable of however it was safe to say that these things went both ways, she had hoped things didn't get tense.

NAME: Nan Kaizou [Soft Physique Modification]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General] / Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike. People particularly skilled with the technique can utilize it for movement as well, being able to slither along the ground or wrap around a tree much like a snake.

233 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 9, 2024 14:37:16 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
246 words

Raika raises an eyebrow when the woman performs what looks to be some form of jutsu, or at least handseals for it, but nothing seems to happen after a flare of chakra that should normally mean that a technique is being performed, but not much has changed. There wasn't even an aura of chakra, as one might expect from the use of a Genjutsu, so whatever technique it was, the jutsu either hadn't worked or it was an internal technique. Regardless, the use of a jutsu suggested that she was some kind of ninja, but with no headband and nothing to denote her status as a wanderer, it meant she was a spy for a village, or a missing nin. Neither of which was a good reason to actually stop her assault, especially if she's apparently teamed up with this group of ruffians.

"No way. I'm not letting any other ninja get to the ninja village, especially when I've got no idea who you owe allegiance to. You're getting beaten up, jailed, probably interrogated... Unless you come peacefully."

With this, Raika returns to her stance of the Eight Gates, her still activated Byakugan showing her preparedness to continue the fight, even if one of the ruffians still had a weapon. She didn't think he'd be getting up again afterwards, anyway, and a one-on-one physical fight wasn't going to be easy, regardless of who was matched up against a member of the Hyuuga clan, and especially against Raika herself.

by Pinn @ THQ
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 10, 2024 13:41:58 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the girl would continue to try and intimidate her it was clear that she wasn't going to go without a fight, "I'm really sorry about this." she'd think to herself. With that Fuu using her speed as a seasoned fighter to rush forward at a high speed much faster than that of a genin. As she moved in close she'd drop low and her body would in essence mangle itself apart and coil quite quickly around the young woman's legs preventing her from moving, If she she managed to succeed the young girl would snake all the way up the woman's body wrapping around her like a gooey sticky tape.

As this process would go on she might notice chakra specifically at the joints of her body was now being manipulated but was also causing distortion of her chakra network, potentially making it a bit confusing to figure out where some of the chakra points were. If she managed to keep up her hold, eventually her skintone would become covered in a viscous yellow fluid that felt almost like wet spongy dough that dried quickly like cement.

Her hair color going would go from blonde to blue and the sclera of her eyes would darken to that of a black shade with her eye color inverting her pupils now turning blue like her eyes with its outer rim a cool shade of black. During the process her head would coil right up to hers sickeningly turning the joints in her neck audibly clicking with her face now having a ghastly appearance on display.

"I don't want to hurt you just stand down..." surprisingly her voice would remain the same if only for the moment not fully distorting. If she managed to get a proper hold on young woman she would use her stretched out body to form a series of handseals in her mangled form to thicken her skin giving an even tougher grip for her to break free of. "Get out of here!" she'd shout to her compatriots, at least at that point if they were gone that's one less loose end but this could potentially spell disaster for what she was trying to do but at least if she was in a jail cell she had a better chance of explaining her case.

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
HANDSEALS: 0

DESCRIPTION:
A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from jutsu or most jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

NAME: Nan Kaizou [Soft Physique Modification]
OWNERS: Hyūga Honnō | Kazama Fuu | Open 🠆 [First Claim Slot]
TRAINED: -- | -- | --
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General] / Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Originally developed for spying activities, this technique can be done after some surgery and actual body modification. The user dislocates their joints then controls their softened body with chakra, allowing them to stretch and twist any part of their body at any angle, elongating and even coiling around their opponent. This can also be used to make the user's body more malleable and snakelike. People particularly skilled with the technique can utilize it for movement as well, being able to slither along the ground or wrap around a tree much like a snake.

NAME: Kichin-jō no Dōtai [Chitinous Torso]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
HANDSEALS: 3
REQUIREMENT: Chūnin+
DESCRIPTION:
After forming the needed handseals, the Onigo will coax chakra into their torso, causing the skin to harden into a bone-like consistency. This provides a great form of defense for the Onigo, as most conventional weaponry, especially those that pierce or slash, and lesser non-elemental ninjutsu will have little effect on it. However, this does cause the Onigo's evasiveness to be effected, as their ability to bend and twist is stunted.

378 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Fuu Kazama on Feb 10, 2024 13:48:29 GMT -5
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 12, 2024 13:10:30 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
338 words

Raika watches in a feeling of disbelief as the blonde woman she'd initially thought was not even a serious combatant was now changing the shape of her body in ways that are confounding even for the perfect doujutsu of the Hyuuga clan. But even if the tenketsu points are becoming strange and seemingly disjointed for Raika, that doesn't mean her opponent won't be affected by the techniques of the Jyuuken. If Raika wasn't so focused on the new strange challenger and their odd method of combat, she might have laughed at the non-village shinobi saying she didn't want to hurt the muscular Konoha Genin, although she's not certain that's quite so true, judging by the pain she feels in her legs from the constriction around her limbs, making her wince for a moment before she refocuses on what she's doing.

"Oh, no, you won't hurt me as much as you think..."

With that, she lets loose a sudden expulsion of chakra into the air around her from the tenketsu points all over her body, which should be quite difficult for this Kazama person to avoid; unlike most Jyuuken techniques, this one did not inherently rely on hitting any tenketsu points directly, so the strange, almost inhuman movements of those normally static points on the body doesn't mean much. The sudden blast of chakra from Raika's body would normally stun anyone that was within range, and with the shinobi curled around her body, there was no doubt that she would be within range unless she tried to instantly disengage and drop back by several meters.

Should her plan fail, Raika would simply have to give up; she'd allowed the other kunoichi to get too close to her for the Genin to effectively counteract the way the body locked into place, even with her incredibly natural strength. Raika simply wouldn't be able to build up enough momentum for her strength to matter, and she'd be locked in place by the opponent missing nin that she now assumed Kazama to be.

by Pinn @ THQ

NAME: Hakkeshō Ranbu [Eight Trigrams Palm Storm Dance]
REQUIREMENT: Hyuuga Clan, Byakugan and Chakra Control SA
DESCRIPTION:
Using the area of the Eight Trigrams, the user expands the chakra from their tenketsus to stun the opponents for a brief moment, enough for the Hyuuga to deliver several palm strikes aiming at their vulnerable organs. It can be used against multiple opponents, as long as they are within the area of the Trigrams. If hit by this technique the targets are stunned for 1 rotation.
last edit by raika hyuga on Feb 12, 2024 17:01:07 GMT -5
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 12, 2024 18:10:51 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the girl would coil around her body she'd squeeze her muscles down onto the woman to try and suffocate her but after a moment would feel a sudden shocking jolt across the entirety of her body. She'd feel her muscles relax and her stretchy form would fade apart as her skin reached its new shade of gooey yellow but despite all of this she couldn't move.

"W-what the heck happened to me..." she'd say not really able to move feeling her body slumped together unable to actively recoil her limbs back to how she'd need too sort of left at the girls mercy yet again another blunder but this time it was the fault of her own subordinates.

She'd look up at the girl and once she had the moment to get herself back together and with whatever strength she could would saunter away as quickly as she could she didn't want to hurt the girl or the others in the surrounding area so avoided using ninjutsu but wasn't aware of the techniques that the girl had in her arsenal and was left more than a little bit dazed by the encounter. "What's going on...what did she...do to me...?" the girl would wonder as she got her bearings.

209 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 13, 2024 12:31:20 GMT -5
raika hyuga
raika hyuga Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
335 words

Raika herself feels it might be necessary to finish off this Kazama person, since she'd just been attacked by her, though she's limping a little from the previous attack, and she can hear the captain for the ship to Akazaya calling for all passengers, because the ship is leaving port soon. She grimaces, knowing that she won't make it unless she leaves right away, but she needs to send a warning to Konohagakure about this missing nin right away. She wishes she could take down this enemy shinobi now, but there's definitely no time; she'll have to write home about this encounter instead, and send word as quickly as possible. And then that left a lot of questions unanswered: what was she really doing here, and what was the connection between herself and this criminal organization? There was no time to interrogate, either, because she can see the ship's anchor being drawn up.

"There's more of that coming for you if you go anywhere near Konoha on anything but friendly terms. Mark me, if you attack me or anyone else in the Land of Fire again, you won't get away with just being stunned."

With that threat laid out, she points at her own eyes, and then back down at Kazama, before she turns and starts rushing towards the ship, physically wincing from the pain of trying to ignore the injury she'd just received from the stranger, but at least Kazama wouldn't see the look of pain she was making with every step. Once she was on the ship, she'd see to her wounds, and also to the letter she'd have to write, addressed directly to the Hokage. That would certainly get his attention, and hopefully he'd take her warning seriously. With her effective escape and the adrenaline leaving her, she realized with excitement that she'd just beaten her first missing nin, and she clenches her fist in a feeling of victory; this was definitely going to be mentioned in the missive to the Hokage!

by Pinn @ THQ
[Route 4] - A problem at the portFeb 15, 2024 11:32:41 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin

As the girl would find herself stunned on the ground, she couldn't feel too much of her body for a good moment but after a while would feel her body return to normal and as such would be able to get hrself back together but not before the young girl had already managed to escape but not after giving her a sufficient warning about what would happen if she'd seen her again.

Thankfully at least she was gone but she had hoped that she'd find away to explain this to someone once she'd actively made it to Konoha, as she stood up however she soon realized she wouldn't have to wait long. "You there stop hands up!" Fuu would turn around and realize that the members of the port city mafia were in the process of being apprehended the girl would raise up her hands and go quietly with the others. "W-wait there's been a mista--" THWACK went the hard smack of the Konohagakurian shinobi's palm as it struck her head.

He wouldn't hear any of it and quickly swat the young girl in the back of the head before hauling her away it seemed the poor Onigo couldn't catch much of a break however if she played her cards right this could potentially workout in her favor. Maybe this was just what she needed.

212 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style