Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hachisuka Ahma Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 21 years old birthday 3/20 rank B-Equivalent occupation Nukenin
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Leader of Kusagakure,
Sai no Karawa Orphanage

Honorable Lord/Lady,

I extend my utmost respect and greetings to you and the esteemed citizens of Kusagakure. May this letter find you in good health and prosperity.

I am Ahma, a wandering shinobi who has traversed the lands and encountered the rich diversity of our ninja world. It is with sincere concern for the well-being of future shinobi that I humbly address you today.

Having observed the challenges and complexities faced by young shinobi in their formative years, I propose a reconsideration of the age minimum for entry into the Kusagakure Shinobi Academy. The experiences gained through my travels lead me to believe that a higher age requirement would better equip our aspiring ninja with the physical, mental, and emotional resilience needed for the rigorous life of a shinobi.

I am not alone in this conviction. Several loyal Kusagakure shinobi, two Konoha Shinobi, and my organization operatives whom I have met during my journeys, share this concern and express a genuine interest in discussing these matters further with you. They propose private meetings between us where we can present our collective insights, address any questions or reservations, and work collaboratively towards a solution that best serves the interests of Kusagakure.

I understand the weight of such a decision and the intricate balance required in shaping the future of our village. However, I believe that with your wisdom and the collective efforts of devoted shinobi, we can forge a path that ensures the strength and prosperity of Kusagakure.

May you find merit in these words, and I eagerly await the opportunity to engage in meaningful discourse for the betterment of such a beloved village.

Respectfully,

Ahma

(P.S. I am the leader of a humanitarian relief organization, we run many accredited Orphanages to help out children who are abducted or exploited by Shinobi and/or nefarious actors involved in human trafficking. We pride ourselves in aiding the people of this world for no profit, only safe zones we can hold operations and construct our orphanages to spread out our ability to aid personnel.)

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Necro has written 57 posts
A Dissonant PleaFeb 25, 2024 4:36:11 GMT -5
Nakahara Ichī
Isn't Autumn the prettiest season?
Nakahara Ichī Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday September 10th rank Chunin occupation Jūdaime Kusa Lord
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the Sai no Karawa Orphanage, from the Office of the Kusa Lord,

Good greetings Ahma,

I greatly appreciatie your pleasantries and I must apologize for my lacking expendiency in response. With my taking of office a great deal of social reform has already been my highest priority starting from the very top where I sit down to our civilian population. So to hopefully little surprise I respond to this letter with hopefully the starts of a working proposal for your organization.

What I can say upfront is that in the shortest order, I must refuse raising the age of entry into Kusagakure's academy. Outside of its general teaching of combat skills that my nation holds dear as an inherent privelege to learn self-defense for many the academy is the only place in which they recieve proper education in their entire life. I, however, would like to meet you within my village's walls, preferably with you in disguise as I am sure you would prefer the privacy. Kusagakure as a village runs very differently from most military hidden shinobi villages, even to the point of not being particularly hidden.

What I can compromise on is the minimum age required within my village to rank up from the rank of Genin to Chunin, there is a lot more to this in terms of how that may look versus what it actually means but I can promise you that it would likely make good on what you wish to see changed while doing so in a way that would not harm my nation's people. Hopefully I can show you more about this great village in the coming days.

Treat this as an open invitation to come visit, and be introduced to, my village and its people. As an aside, if you wished to open an orphanage inside the town of Ten'ei as well I will not stop you, though understand that if your operations are revealed to be malicious towards my nation's people I can not promise you any protection in the event an incident is caused.

Respectfully,

Nakahara Ichi, Saibankan of Kusagakure

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Toffee has written 247 posts