To whom it may Concern [Sunagakure]

compose a reply
To whom it may Concern [Sunagakure]Dec 15, 2023 11:36:24 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

Greetings, I hope the day finds you well

I am the Pathfinder leader of the Tanjo organization, I've heard great thins about your nation from my Scout Fuu, and would be interested in potentially learning more, our mission within the Tanjo is to preserve the beauty of nature at any costs and we are aiming to work with other nations in order to expand these practices and increase our numbers in order to expand our influence.

From what I've heard, your sands are pristine and your waters are clean and hearty and by appearances we feel you would make a great ally and we would like to meet with your personally, in order to discuss our organization and how we can assist each other.

Niina Nanjo

WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 85 posts
To whom it may Concern [Sunagakure]Dec 16, 2023 14:31:07 GMT -5
Chikamatsu Kiyoshi
Your worth is measured by the worth of what you value.
Chikamatsu Kiyoshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 43 years old birthday July 2nd, 980 rank Jounin occupation Godaime Kazekage

To the Pathfinder of the Tanjo
Niina Nanjo

I also hope the day finds you well, and that a strong wind carried this letter to you.

You've heard right - of all the lands I've visited, Kaze no Kuni will always be the most beautiful and pristine. It has a stark beauty - harsh, at times, but just - and the people this land breeds are made like no other.

Yet aesthetics can only carry a nation so far: ours has needs, just like any other - needs that your organization may be able to help fulfill. Outside of isolated small patches on our borderlands, we lack lumber - something my scouts tell me you might be able to acquire.

My esteemed half-brother, the Wind Daimyou, has bestowed the effective powers of regent of state on me - as he had my predecessor, the Yondaime Kazekage. Might I suggest a meeting between ourselves and the esteemed Wood Daimyou, in order to come to arrangements equitable to all parties involved?

Should this proposition sit well with you, I would much enjoy to continue our correspondence and settle upon a date and time for such a meeting - with all involved bringing their doubles, of course, for security concerns.

Yours truly,
The Godaime Kazekage, Chikamatsu Kiyoshi

Phantasm has written 115 posts
To whom it may Concern [Sunagakure]Dec 18, 2023 10:59:54 GMT -5
Fuu Kazama
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fuu Kazama Avatar
groupMissing-Nin
age 24 years old birthday April 26th rank C-rank Nuke-nin occupation Tanjo Member
So we're on the road to Yuki no Kuni...I miss Miruko

Lord Kazekage,

I would be quite open to a meeting between our two sides, however while we our not in direct contact with Daimiyo due to his lack of support in our active endeavors, so while at our current moment we haven't the means to provide you with wood we do have a manner in which we can acquire some for you, if it was be a show of good faith.

Our organization has quite a few detractors but I'm certain you're familiar with the phrase keep your friends close and your enemies closer. "We happen to know of a few lumber mills within our nation that have been liberated by our hands, we are willing to grant you the remains of what we have yet to reclaim. consider it a gift." One that she was not willing to part with lightly due to how cautious they are when it comes to protecting their lands.

"If you'd like I'm willing to send a small caravan containing some of the wood we have acquired, as well as a map revealing the locations to areas where you are able to acquire it for yourselves." They were truly sticking their necks out for these individuals but the Pathfinder found herself impressed.

"In exchange for a meeting with you personally, would you be willing to meet the the border of vegetable country we should be able to find safe passage there. I feel your people can aid us and our ambitions and feel pen and paper can only express so much."

220 WORDS ● ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 85 posts
To whom it may Concern [Sunagakure]Dec 19, 2023 15:41:18 GMT -5
Chikamatsu Kiyoshi
Your worth is measured by the worth of what you value.
Chikamatsu Kiyoshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 43 years old birthday July 2nd, 980 rank Jounin occupation Godaime Kazekage

To the Pathfinder of the Tanjo
Niina Nanjo

I am sorry to hear that relations between your humanitarian organization and the leader of Hayashi no Kuni seem strained. I'm sure that you understand that as the functional regent of a Daimyou, I cannot support anything that would harm another - it's a delicate political situation. Not to mention what other Shinobi leaders might think of international 'meddling.'

Should you happen upon any of these 'lost shipments,' send them to the port in Sekara - I'll receive them there. As for your cause, I can empathize on a personal level. I will grant you a meeting. Perhaps we can come to some sort of alternative solution - I hate to see people suffer needlessly, and your people seem devoted to their mission.

Should this suit you, please reply back. The border of Na no Kuni works well for me - I am looking forward to meeting the leader of your outfit, so we might converse about the state of the world and your place in it. I have many preparations to make as the new Kazekage, so my schedule will be rather tight - but I'll let you know a good time for our meeting soon.

Yours truly,
The Godaime Kazekage, Chikamatsu Kiyoshi

Phantasm has written 115 posts