The Great Senju Kazuto [Closed]

compose a reply
The Great Senju Kazuto [Closed]Dec 20, 2023 10:56:55 GMT -5
Uzumaki Kohaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Kohaku Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday Octbober 28th, 1003 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

I WILL PROTECT THOSE

"Well... This is the place."

Kohaku looked down at the letter in his hand and back at the gates to the Senju compound. He let out a short breath, trying to settle his nerves as he folded the letter between his index finger and thumb, tucking it back into his pocket as he entered the compound. His head moved about on a swivel, drifting from the faces of Senju and other villagers to the buildings and wonderfully wooded accents and decorations around the compound. Of course, the looks he was getting from more than a few people seemed a bit off putting, like they knew he was an outsider. Thankfully though, it seemed just as many people he made eye contact would offer him a friendly smile or a wave, simply continueing on with their business.

Truthfully, outside of arriving here, Kohaku had little idea as to where exactly he was supposed to go. Tadashi had told him to ask for Senju Kazuto and to hand him the letter that was now folded in his pocket. He knew, though, that the Uzumaki would decline him any and all training at the request of his mother, as it had been that way for years, but it seemed Tadashi had friends in high places. He knew about Kazuto, as likely the entire village did. He was a decorated shinobi in his own right, aside from being the head of the Senju clan and council to the Hokage. Or at least, so he was told. Kohaku had obviously never met the man personally, but the stories surrounded him were well known throughout the village.

After doing his own mindless searching, Kohaku would eventually ask for some help and get himself pointed in the right direction. As he should have expected, Kazuto took residence in the main estate on the Senju grounds, one of the largest buildings in the compound, though he was told no one knew if the man was actually around at this time. He was very much the quiet type, often keeping to himself and his family unless he was needed in one form or another. He'd thank the Senju who offered him directions and soon found himself standing outside the front door to the main Senju estate.

Nervously, Kohaku cleared his throat, hoping that Kazuto, or at least someone, was home to answer the door. He pulled out the letter from Tadashi, looking it over once more.

'Here goes nothin'.' He thought to himself, wrapping his hand around the wooden door knocker, echoing out his presence to whoever might have been inside.

WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES

Temp By: Akira
Matt has written 10 posts
The Great Senju Kazuto [Closed]Dec 21, 2023 22:06:25 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"No... No... get down of there." Kazuto said under his breath, following the tiny form that slide down from the back of the couch and then began to scamper away, the sound of tiny feet against the polished floor and the laughter of children. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips as he would follow the twins, catching up with them in long strides, catching the boy first and then the girl just about she was to crash into a vase, pulling her into his chest and cancelling the momentum of the relic as it wobbled in place with his back.

As the children would continue to laugh in his arms he would shake his head. "I can take care of them by myself, I said...." Kazuto mumbled, the twins still holding their laughter, ignoring the plight of their father. Carefully he would place them back in their play pen, closing it before looking at them once more. "Now you stay put, would ya?" He said, as his son and daughter went to play back with their toys and hopefully would stay put and not try to make another escape. With that he would hear the knock on his door.

Taking steps with a watchful eye towards the pair that seemingly had decided to listen to him for once. "No tossing your toys at your brother, Kazui." He warned at his daughter, taking a glance, only for the girl to give a giggle and something to the effect of 'ok, dada'. Taking a moment for himself he would take a moment to gather himself and take a deep breath, opening the door and finding a young man in front of his door. "Uh, hello. May I help you?" He asked, he said, awaiting for his new acquaintance to reply.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
The Great Senju Kazuto [Closed]Dec 29, 2023 9:40:35 GMT -5
Uzumaki Kohaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Kohaku Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday Octbober 28th, 1003 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

I WILL PROTECT THOSE

As the door opens, Kohaku straightens himself and meets the Senju's gaze.

"Uhm, yes, hello," Kohaku says in a nervous tone, clearing his throat as he respectfully bows his head. "I was, uhh.. Told to give you this, sir."

The Uzumaki reached into his pocket, handing over the letter that Tadashi had given him. Kohaku had already read the letter himself, and knew the extent of its context. As he had essentially been forbidden from training with his own clan, Tadashi had given him a written request for his old friend Kazuto to train the boy. Something to which Kohaku himself felt eternally grateful for, regardless of what Kazuto's answer might be on the subject.

While the Senju looked over the letter, Kohaku would shuffle slightly in his stance, his hand balling into a fist at his side.

"Tadashi thought, well... I, uhh..." Kohaku would again clear his throat, getting his thoughts in order. "My father died when I was just a boy, sir. And my mother, well.. She didn't take the event lightly. She prevented me from joining the academy in my youth, and was sure to explain to the Uzumaki her wishes. No one was to train me. I've... Wanted to be a shinobi my entire life. My mother knew that. Knows that. And it wasn't until Tadashi spoke to her almost two years ago now that she agreed to let me go into the academy, if that was still what I wanted. I'm getting close to my graduation now, just need to master the last of the basic techniques and I should be in the clear to become a real genin... I was hoping... You might be willing, if you had the time, anyway, to... Help me achieve my dream."

Kohaku paused, turning his attention back to Kazuto with an earnest and sincere expression on his face. He did not want to appear desperate, but instead, hopeful that the Senju would head the words of the letter and bring him one step closer to becoming that which he always dreamed of. A shinobi of the Leaf.

WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES

Temp By: Akira
Matt has written 10 posts
The Great Senju Kazuto [Closed]Jan 6, 2024 19:16:44 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Alright, alright get in." He said, hurried after hearing but not listening the explanation the young man gave, gathering only something about a mother and a name he should remember. Taking the letter that his guest was carrying as he let them both into the living room, in view of his twins that were now in the midst of a small tussle, pushing each other enough for him to dedicate a glance to his son and daughter, the action being enough for the two to stop their small fight, at least for now.

Taking a moment to flip the letter open, he would read the content, his eyes trailing the lines until he managed to chuckle and mutter to himself. "Damn it, Tadashi. At the very least visit me and ask." He said, folding the letter rather neatly before he would turn turn towards his guest. "Kohaku, was it?" He asked to the Uzumaki. "I can make the time to help you, relax. You look like you're shivering." He said, giving him some time to take a deep breath and get more comfortable with his surroundings.

"Ok, so, first question is, what do you need help with? And second I assume you have a place to stay in the village?" He said, needing to know on what exactly he is supposed to guide the academy student before he would do anything else. Before Kohaku would speak however, a small object flew towards him, the Senju turning and catching the toy in his hand before it would strike his guest. Turning, Kazuto would see his daughter barely acting as if she was innocent, giggling at the prospect of the toss. "Kazui, cut it out." He said towards his child, the girl once more just giggling to herself, hands covering her mouth. Shaking his head, Kazuto would turn to Kohaku. "I'm sorry about that."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts