diplomacy for dipshits | sadako

compose a reply
diplomacy for dipshits | sadakoDec 21, 2023 6:10:46 GMT -5
Gima Naoya
Patience.
Gima Naoya Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday feb 14th rank academy student occupation student
It had been a few years since their reunion, but in that time there had been seldom few opportunities for Naoya to actually express himself to Sadako. On some level, there was a hidden language shared between the two, as if the spoke through their minds. The boy's old friend just seeming to get him, without him having to say a word.

But there was still a barrier, like a coffee cup whose lid sports too small an air hole. How Naoya wanted to drive a knife through the cover that stifled communication between his best friend and him. He felt like a victim, like a loser that demanded patience of everyone around him. But that pathway remained blockaded. For now, letters were one of the few ways he could share himself with other people. And so Sadako, more than anyone else, was all but forced to participate in this little pen pal exercise.

As was routine, Naoya gathered himself at the end of the night to write in his journal. Some entries became those aforementioned letters, but most were fated to fade into the darkness of vellum pressed into the back of its siblings. But today he wrote with a purpose.

Illustrious Devil Queen, "-_-"

It's been a while since I wrote somethng something to you like this- I think. I'm not even sure if I have the right address anymore?? Do these get checked before you get them? That would be lame how would we plot the downfal of Amegakure lol

Just wanted to see what's been going on and uh, kind of speak in a way, for like a change of pace

Also like, how the fuck do I get anything done in the academy lmao it's like self study all the time? Where tf the teachers at

How are you? We should get breafast breakfast this weekend if your down?

-Naoya

When the boy was finished he tore the page out and stuffed it into an envelope and sent it through the standard post. Nothing fancy; this was hardly a diplomatic missive. And, if he did do anything overly formal, Sadako would no doubt bully him relentlessly for it.

j. has written 30 posts
diplomacy for dipshits | sadakoDec 21, 2023 7:51:09 GMT -5
takeda sadako
I'LL STOP WHEN THEY FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME
takeda sadako Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday february 18 rank genin occupation genin

KILLING YOUR IDOLS IS A CHORE

Notebooks neatly lined the shelves of a desk in Sadako’s dimly-lit bedroom, strictly academic, not even a scrap of teenage angst to be found between lines of cramped handwriting and spidery diagrams. The space was utilitarian at best: white sheets, duvet, desk, chair. The lone evidence of a life beyond rigid discipline was the tiny vanity, cluttered with Yuie clan soaps and worn-down nubs of kohl—and a single open letter tacked to the wall beside it.

She’d deny even a shred of sentimentality if ever accused—she just liked the little devil queen. Motivational images, and all that.

The reply was drafted all of twenty minutes after the letter had been received. It had no addressee, no greeting; just a hideous scribble of a little chicken with a great big wattle.
Just say we’re plotting the downfall of Iwa instead and we’re good to go. Big brain maneuvers like a real shinobi.

The academy ain’t shit. Teachers are fuckin useless and most of the kids are annoying little assholes. You’re in Yuju’s class right?? He’s nasty and I never broke his arm if you heard him say that, he’s a lying shit-talking piece of shit and he deserves whatever he’s got comin to him.

Susano kids are good tho, stick w em if you can + don’t waste your time w the other asswipes.

I don’t eat bfast, carbs are fucking terrible for you and you should stop eating them if you wanna bulk up. Skinny ass bitch

I’ll take you to a lil takeout stand downtown. Guy there gives me free shit when I show up after a workout. Come over and we’ll go for a run or whatever and he’ll give you an extra stick cuz you’re a f u c k i n g t w i g

And I wanna show you the thing I’ve been working on. Almost got the devil bringer shit locked down so imma kick Uncle Sanosuke out his spot in like six months

"-_-"

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 150 posts
diplomacy for dipshits | sadakoDec 21, 2023 10:02:19 GMT -5
Gima Naoya
Patience.
Gima Naoya Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday feb 14th rank academy student occupation student
Sadako had a particularly aggressive way of communicating that perhaps anyone else would have read as insults. And maybe Naoya was just an idiot but he felt like the girl had two distinct ways of communicating. Either she was swearing and insulting you, or she was doing the exact same thing but because she cared.

The boy was pretty sure it was the latter as he read through her letter, a disgustingly adorable smile plastered on his face. It wasn't often that the boy smiled these days, at least not a stupid grin like this one, but Sadako just seemed to have that effect on him; a mixture of amusement and adoration.

He skipped the formalities this time.

"-_-"

Down with Iwa, Iwa sucks, too many rocks

Kay, so for real tho. Run and then takeout this weekend. I'm down.

Oh and yeah I know who Yuju is he's kind of a dipshit and looks like he'd be a liar so I'll keep my distance. Or just like kick the shit out of him lol, I'm scrawny but also not relly really worried ab him either

I don't know who the Susano kids are, maybe not in my class but I'll check.

I'm so over the academy, man, ready to be done and gone and doing actual real shit with you. But you're gonna make chunnin soon right?? If you're taking Sanosuke's spot is that like an auto promotin promtion FUCK- promotion or what

I'll just show up at your place around ten or whatever.

-Me still

He left his name on the outside of the envelope, in case his writing quirks and casual demeanor were not sufficiently identifiable. He hoped they were; the idea that Sadako might open his letter, read what he'd written, search for a name and be left wondering who it was from upon not finding one, left him oddly uncomfortable. He didn't really know why, but something in his gut made the thought unbearable.

j. has written 30 posts
diplomacy for dipshits | sadakoDec 25, 2023 1:27:13 GMT -5
takeda sadako
I'LL STOP WHEN THEY FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME
takeda sadako Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday february 18 rank genin occupation genin

KILLING YOUR IDOLS IS A CHORE

The second letter was tacked up alongside the first, overlapping in such a way that let her see the little devil queen on both pages. If Sadako smiled, no one was there to see it, and she’d never confess to it regardless.
you still,

Habiki + Yua + uhhh Shiori are the main ones I think. Plus there’s a genin I did a mission with a minute back, Akirei I think? Link up w Habiki and Yua first. Lowkey I kinda had a thing for Yua for a while but I dunno, she didn’t seem into it. She’s cute tho.

Pretty sure if I whoop Uncle’s ass I get auto promoted to jounin and I get to be Amelord but I don’t wanna embarrass him like that. s all good I’m just biding my time.

Ten’s good. Bring your sword too.

"-_-"

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 150 posts