Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Leader of Iwagakure
Dear esteemed Tsuchikage,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I write to inform you of recent developments in Takigakure. As the newly appointed Third Lady of Takigakure, representing the Mikatakujira clan, I take this opportunity to extend my warm regards to you and our esteemed village of Iwagakure no Sato.

Understanding the importance of our longstanding alliance, I wish to reaffirm Takigakure's commitment to our partnership with Tsuchi no Kuni and Iwagakure. While I am cognizant of the alliance's history, I seek your guidance to ensure a seamless continuation of the collaborative efforts initiated by my predecessor.

In this spirit of cooperation, I kindly request your insights and counsel regarding the previous interactions between Takigakure and Iwagakure. Whether conveyed through written correspondence or in a face-to-face meeting, I am eager to learn from your esteemed wisdom and expertise.

Rest assured, Takigakure remains steadfast in its support of Iwagakure, and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to foster stronger ties and collaborations between our villages in the days to come.

With sincere regards,

Third Lady of Takigakure
By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku on Feb 6, 2024 14:02:11 GMT -5
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts
Resolve of Stone in a WaterfallMar 2, 2024 13:15:29 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Leader of Takigakure
Congratulations Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku,

Thank you for reaching out so quickly and directly, we've had the pleasure of sharing a long term alliance between our villages. I am glad to hear this sentiment is still shared.

Keeping in line with our past agreements, continuing to willingly perform shinobi exchange programs and looking to empower each other in the coming years are my immediate words of guidance.

I had spoken with the previous leader on matters of Takigakure's future. Specifically assuring our assistance in any endeavor to help your village expand it's reach. I believe in my allies abilities to one day be apart of the major nations.

Sincerely,

Tsuchikage of the People,
Yutakako Takara
By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

Yoshiko has written 463 posts