Yasuda Jin Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","reskullhover"]

[attr="class","reskullimg"]

[attr="class","reskulltitle"]命のために戦う
[attr="class","reskulloverlap"]FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

[attr="class","reskullbody"]Training with his life blade was fun and all, but sometimes even Jin needed time to himself. Well not cause the blade was always with him, but sometimes he needed to not hear their voices as much especially that of Natsucho who was always the loudest in his mind. Not that Jin didn't like their different personalities or anything it was like having four different friends with him at all times, but sometimes he wanted to do things on his own and today was one of those days. Ok maybe not alone completely, but with someone different. He had gotten in contact with his operations team lead for some training and was hoping the older shinobi would be willing to help him out.[break][break]

What exactly? Jin didn't specify he wanted to see what they had in mind for training after all Jin was willing to learn just about anything. So maybe they could provide him with a rather interesting experience and who knows maybe something cool to his repertoire of attacks. So reaching the training grounds where they would be practicing Jin would find somewhere to sit and await his mentor to arrive. His legs swung under him with a smile on his face as he looked up at the sky wondering what the man could have in store for him today.

[break]
[attr="class","reskullinfo"]000 WORDS / TAGGED

[attr="class","reskullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.reskullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/DDq9T68/will.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#E7B053;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullbody b]color:#E7B053;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Elumenate has written 6 posts
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Feb 6, 2024 20:12:29 GMT -5
tsusho
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    It had been long enough that he was assigned as the operations leader of team one that he was starting to think he was some kind of a joke at this point, as no one had been assigned and up to this point had no signs of being assigned. When he got word that there was a new member, he assumed it was also a joke and initially dismissed it, until he realized there was a name with information attached to the message. It took him reading multiple times before it fully clicked, and equally confused him why now suddenly. What seemed equally surprising was a second message he had recieved requesting to meet already for training no less from this Jin.    

"What an odd morning..."

Making sure his bandages were properly in place, his pack was properly strapped to his back, and nothing was burning on on fire in his apartment or his forge, he headed out. Having a bit of time before the training, he did the usual meeting this person here, handing papers to this person there, and when all the boring busy work was out of the way he headed for where he had been asked to meet his new team member. By the time he arrived there was only one other person there, and from the description this must have been them.

"Hey, you Jin?"

Calling out with a fairly relaxed tone, he gave a wave, half flagging them down and half greeting them.

"I'm Tsusho, your new team leader."

There were no obvious signs of weapons, puppets, tools, or just about anything else with Tsusho side from that rather bulky backpack, close to the size of Tsusho himself in fact, and strapped and attached to a large portion of his body.

Sprinkles has written 54 posts
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Feb 20, 2024 23:39:57 GMT -5
Yasuda Jin
"I don't mind if the world spins faster"
Yasuda Jin Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","reskullbody"]Sitting and waiting for his new instructor was certainly a boring experience overall, but it wasn't like Jin was ever alone. Since he always carried his lifeblade with him wherever he went he always at least had four other voices with him speaking to him at once and so he would hold conversations with them in his mind constantly. Even now while he waited he was having a rather stimulating conversation about battle tactics for each of the parts of his lifeblade not that the parts ever agreed on anything so it was always more Jin trying to mediate strategy between the voices. At least for the most part, they listened to his instructions so during battle they weren't out of sync too often.[break][break]

After some time his instructor would appear and at first glance, the man looked like a mummy! Was there a reason for this? Honestly, his appearance practically amused Jin that he couldn't help but smile and ask, "Did you get in an accident, or is that how you normally dress?" It wasn't said with any malice in his voice but rather with genuine curiosity for his sensei's appearance. "Sorry, but yes I'm Jin it's a pleasure to be working under you," Jin apologized giving his sensei a bow after getting up from his sitting position.

[break]

[newclass=.reskullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/DDq9T68/will.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#E7B053;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.reskullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Feb 21, 2024 0:07:27 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 3rd of January rank Jounin occupation Operations Team Leader
    Being asked about his bandages was par for the course, an expectation, something he was almost bothered by when someone didn't ask these days in truth. It had become a sort of game at this point because so few had any idea why he wore them anymore; one being the Kage and the other from another village, so he couldn't fault curiosity. Certainly it made things more entertaining as he started making up a new story every time someone new would ask, especially the Genin. Clearing his throat as he moved a bit closer, he looked around as if he was seeing if anyone was close enough to hear him, and began speaking in a slightly hushed tone.

"Oh, you don't know?"

Again he stepped in closer, the smile that was near plastered permanently on his face faded as he looked far more seriously than Jin likely would have expected, leaning just a bit closer still.

"I was in a fight with an Uchiha, came at me with a huge fire jutsu. Flames up in the sky like the wings of a dragon, melted all my clothes right off."

His arms raised to his side as he started mimicking a dragon's wings with his arms, his face, of what could be seen, looked as if he was completely serious.

"There I stood, half burnt, clothes gone, still poked out both their eyes and brought them home in a bag. So, I wear these now."

Winking to Jin, he stood back up straight, adjusting the massive backpack strapped to his bag, as the smile finally reappeared. His demeanor completely changed as he extended a hand, his eyes closing as his smile was growing so wide the bandages stretched around his face, showing his sharp teeth. Even his fingers were bandaged, not a bit of skin but that of his ears and around his eyes showing.

"Good to meet you. Tantetsu Tsusho at your service."
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Mar 10, 2024 7:50:31 GMT -5
Yasuda Jin
Yasuda Jin Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","reskullbody"]Jin couldn't help and tilted his head at the story his new sensei gave him. While he could understand the whole body-burning thing what did interest him was the poking of the eyes out. "Wouldn't that mean you still have their eyes or did something happen to them?" Jin would ask full of curiosity about the whole thing especially since the Uchiha eyes were something quite famous even for someone like him. Though outside of this question his other would be wondering what his sensei would look like without the bandages, he figured that might just be a bit too invasive of a question so he bit his tongue on that question.[break][break]

His sensei would then introduce themselves which Jin knew from the report he was given, but it was still a common courtesy that he was glad was reciprocated. His excitement would get the better of him though as he would ask, "So what will you be able to teach me today? I tend to favor bukijutsu and genjutsu mostly, but I'm open to learning new things!" His big smile painted his tanned face showing off his pearly whites much like his sensei's did before though not as sharp as his.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Yasuda Jin on Mar 10, 2024 7:50:47 GMT -5
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Mar 10, 2024 11:51:19 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"Well, I did have them, at least for awhile."

Reaching up he placed his finger on the minimal bit of skin showing under his own eye and pulled it down some to expose his own eye further.

"Come to find out if they don't have that fancy eyeball of theirs already activated then they are no different than anyone else's. No Sharingan, no good."

Shrugging, he dropped his arms and stretched, shifting the weight of the large pack on his back. He was more than used to carrying it, but it didn't make it any less cumbersome. Clearly not one of his greatest creations, or perhaps it was just a really dumb idea to carry around a giant spider in the form of a backpack all the time. It made as much sense as making up a story about being set on fire and carrying around eyeballs to be fair, but at least one of those was a more interesting story than the other.

"That is a good question. What do you wanna learn?"

Grumbling to himself and adjusting the backpack again, he finally gave up and raised his palm, as a barely visible string of chakra flashed in the sun as it connected to the pack, which unattached itself and jumped down landing on metal legs. Rubbing at his shoulders and rolling his neck he looked over Jin for a long moment.

"Don't get many people asking me to train them for things these days unless it's at a forge."

Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Apr 12, 2024 11:00:27 GMT -5
Yasuda Jin
Yasuda Jin Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","reskullbody"]"Wicked," Jin would say in amazement when Tsusho showed he did indeed have Uchiha eyes. Granted he didn't have the Sharingan, but the whole fact he still had them by proxy was fascinating. "Still impressive you have them even if they're useless," Jin would say with a smile showing off his rather positive outlook on things. [break][break]

The conversation would then turn back to the teaching and honestly when asked what he wanted to learn Jin was at a loss. "I'm not sure," Jin would say looking down with a hand upon his chin trying to think of what exactly he wanted to know, "something unique that not everyone can learn?" This was said more as a question rather than as something definite since he had no real idea what he wanted.[break][break]

Looking back up at Tsusho he would also add, "Does that make sense?" Jin wasn't always the most articulate of his thoughts despite his rather friendly outlook so he tended to need to make sure people understood his thought process. It wasn't like with his life blade who had four different thoughts going on at once so being scattered-brained made sense, but with regular people, he needed to try and focus his thoughts more often which was sometimes a bit hard for him at times.

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Apr 12, 2024 15:38:35 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
    "What a weird kid, kinda reminds me of me, except more enthusiastic", he thought to himself with a grin. What he was that Tsusho wasn't however was incredibly trusting, that are impressively naive, but much of that was likely blamed on Tsusho here as there was no reason not to believe what was being said. Sure he was partially teasing the kid, but what he was saying wasn't entirely impossible either. Regardless, it was just another thing tossed onto the pile of completely made up bullshit to explain away his appearance and something to make him chuckle later when it was inevitably brought up.

"Well I certainly have a few tricks that no one else in this village does, likely a few very few outside of it at well, though not all you'd be keen to learn. My whole thing is puppetry and summoning jutsu, and of course my Tantetsu abilities. I'd say if you aren't already focusing on the puppeteering then you missed that boat a few years ago."

He just stood there quietly looking Jin over, rubbing at the back of his head thinking.

"It's embarrassing to admit, but I don't really uh, know all what you do. Ya know, your elemental affinity, do you have a blood line ability or some special secret whatever ability, what your thing is. Nin, Tai, Gen, whatever, I'm out of the loop as they stuck me with a team lead position and no team, so I kinda forgot about it until I finally got assigned someone."

Pointing over he just nods as if responding to himself.

"Makes sense, so let's start there, what is it you do? Whatever it is, let's hear it."

Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Apr 22, 2024 15:13:29 GMT -5
Yasuda Jin
Yasuda Jin Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","reskullbody"]Tsusho would give a bit of insight into what they could do and two of those things would easily be something he couldn't do. One because they were clan techs that Jin didn't belong to and the other as Tsusho would point out he missed out on, but that did leave a third option he could try his hand at! Sure ninjutsu wasn't the thing he was fairly versed in, but it shouldn't be too hard to pick up right? [break][break]

Tsusho would then continue talking, but this time about Jin. Wait didn't he already say what he could do already? He was certain he did. Maybe he didn't hear him or maybe Jin just imagined it well whatever it didn't hurt to repeat what he could do especially if it meant he could learn something new! "Oh well, my affinities are both Futon and Raiton, I'm a part of the Araikettei clan so we have weapons linked to our soul, and I tend to use Bukijutsu and Genjutsu as my main source of jutsu specialty, but I'm willing to learn just about anything!" Jin would say with a smile on his face before remembering he didn't bring his life blade with him to this lesson so he hastily added, "My blade isn't with me this time though, but I can rush back home and get them."

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Feel This Moment [Tsusho]Apr 24, 2024 8:48:50 GMT -5
tsusho
tsusho Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
    It had clearly been a long day, a long week, hell it had been a long couple of years, but what Jin had already said earlier apparently slipped from his head. Jin hadn't pointed it out thankfully, so he'd play it off for now and smile through it like he did much of everything else. He was immediately taking a mental inventory as if making a chart of the things they simply couldn't trade between one another, and it was amusing how much more it was than not, but he was used to that from his end at least. As he often said; there was a reason no one tended to come to him for training, especially in more specialty areas.

"Well we don't share any elemental affinities either unfortunately. I technically have three natural affinities, which as you can guess it's so, well, natural."

Holding up three bandaged fingers he started to name them off, dropping a finger as he did.

"Earth is the most natural, followed by fire, and technically water, though I've never used it in the shinobi sense. All three make up my clan's affinity for steel manipulation. No wind, no lightning sadly."

Rubbing at his neck again, he grumbled as he was feeling a bit useless here. He was a team leader and not a team teacher, but he still hated that he couldn't help more in a practical sense.

"Don't use Genjutsu basically ever, for better or worse, and Bukijutsu wouldn't do me much good given how I fight. If I'm ever in melee without my puppets, I'm probably screwed."

When Jin offered to run back home to grab his weapon, Tsusho motioned for him to stop and shrugged his shoulders to try and relieve the weight of the large pack on his back. Extending his hand, a few chakra strings attached from the tips of his fingers to the large backpack, as it looked to jump down, the claws keeping it in place on Tsusho now four metallic legs that landed on the ground.

"Do you like spiders? I happen to carry a summoning scroll with me. It's why this damn backpack is so long to be honest."