Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Mizukage

Esteemed Mizukage,

I trust this letter finds you well.

Allow me to extend my warmest greetings as I share with you the news of my recent appointment as the Third Lady of Takigakure. It is a privilege to serve my village in this capacity, and I am honored to correspond with you in my new role.

I write to you today with a sense of optimism and a genuine desire to strengthen the bonds of friendship and cooperation between our respective villages. The alliance between Takigakure and Mizu no Kuni holds great significance, and I am committed to nurturing and enhancing this partnership for the mutual benefit of our people.

I wish to reassure you of Takigakure's unwavering support for Kirigakure no Sato. Our allegiance remains steadfast, and I am eager to explore avenues for collaboration and growth between our villages.

Acknowledging the importance of transparency and accountability, I take this opportunity to address any past actions that may have caused concern. I offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, and I assume full responsibility for ensuring that such incidents are not repeated. It is my earnest desire to foster a positive and productive relationship between Takigakure and Kirigakure.

In the interest of maintaining open lines of communication, I kindly request your insights and guidance regarding any past or present matters that may require attention. Your wisdom and counsel are invaluable, and I am eager to work collaboratively to address any outstanding issues. Depending on your availability, this correspondence may be done over letters or in a meeting of your choosing. Thank you for your time to address this avenue.

On a more personal note, I fondly recall our past sparring sessions and look forward to the possibility of resuming them in the future. May our shared commitment to a strong alliance pave the way for continued camaraderie and mutual respect between our villages.

With warm regards,

Kunikunosaku

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku on Feb 8, 2024 19:12:46 GMT -5
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts
Did You Miss Me?Feb 10, 2024 10:41:38 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
Kaguya Toru
Takeda Sanosuke

An envelope arrives upon Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku's desk. It is carefully sealed with the stamp of the Mizukage and Daimyo. The paper is luxurious, and of good weight the parchment displays Mizu no Kuni's symbols upon it proudly, headed even more proudly with Kirigakure's village symbol. The letter had been tested for traps before arriving on the newly appointed leader's desk, but remains intact. The letter inside is written carefully and thoughtfully. There is a profound amount of care that was taken to write this letter - not only in the choice of words but also the neat way that the kanji is written. It's practiced, steadfast and true.

"To the Third Lady of Takigakure no Sato,

The news has traveled by word of mouth far quicker than our mail correspondence it seems. I extend my congratulations. Strange how only some years ago we were both children fighting in the chunin exams and now we both shoulder the greatest duty that any shinobi can be honored with. I trust that you will succeed in your predecessors stead.

Despite past transgressions that you yourself committed there are no village matters that must be immediately addressed. As allies, I hope you will entertain the idea of joint missions, two is always better than one after all.

I will gladly meet with you to discuss such matters further. You and your select entourage are welcome at the nations capital in the Daimyo's palace for such a meeting. You only need to indicate when you will be arriving so I can arrange the space for our coming together.

In terms of the personal, I will entertain this too. As leaders we are told to serve the village through our careful supervision of all that is going on. But in battle how can we serve our troops if we are not physically strong? I will arrange a private space for us to spar at the palace as well for when you arrive.

Signed,
Hachidaime Mizukage & Daimyo"

Han has written 2,374 posts
Did You Miss Me?Feb 12, 2024 16:27:41 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Mizukage

Thank you, Mizukage,

I extend my sincerest gratitude for your prompt and thoughtful response. Your willingness to engage in this correspondence is deeply appreciated, and I am honored by the opportunity to communicate with you.

Your reassurance regarding the impact of my actions on Takigakure as a whole brings me a great sense of relief and satisfaction. It is my utmost priority to ensure that our village continues to prosper, and your understanding and support in this matter are invaluable.

Reflecting on our respective journeys, I am filled with admiration for the progress we have both made and the milestones we have achieved. Your success has been a source of inspiration for me, driving me to strive for excellence with a healthy mix of competition, jealousy, and ambition. For this, I extend my heartfelt gratitude.

I wholeheartedly agree with your proposal to collaborate on joint missions between Takigakure and Kirigakure. Our past experiences have demonstrated the value and efficacy of such collaborations, and I am confident that they will not only strengthen our ties but also enhance the skills and capabilities of our respective shinobi. I share your belief that these joint missions will be instrumental in fostering a deeper bond between our villages.

As I settle into my new role, I will prioritize addressing the necessary changes within Takigakure and preparing for our future collaboration. I will communicate with you in advance to schedule a meeting in Mizu no Kuni at a time that is convenient for both of us. Please rest assured that I understand the demands of our respective positions, and I will ensure that our meeting is scheduled at a mutually suitable time.

I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to collaborate and cooperate with you moving forward. Together, I am confident that we can achieve great success and further strengthen the alliance between our villages.

With warm regards,

Kunikunosaku

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts