Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Caveat"]
To the office of the Lord of Amegakure no Sato

Dear Lord of Amegakure,

I trust this letter finds you in good health and high spirits.

I write to you today with a sense of gratitude and renewed commitment to our longstanding alliance between Takigakure and Amegakure. As you may already be aware, recent developments have placed me, Kunikunosaku of the Mikatakujira clan, in the esteemed position of Third Lady of Takigakure.

Allow me to express my heartfelt assurance that Takigakure remains steadfast in our allegiance to Arashi no Kuni and Amegakure no Sato. Our historical ties and shared values serve as the cornerstone of our enduring partnership, and I am personally dedicated to nurturing and strengthening this bond during my tenure.

In the spirit of transparency and cooperation, I wish to ensure that any existing dealings or agreements between our villages are upheld and continued under my leadership. It is my sincere desire to facilitate open communication and collaboration between our respective administrations for the betterment of both our nations.

I understand the importance of maintaining a seamless transition in our alliance, and I am committed to exploring all avenues, whether through written correspondence or face-to-face dialogue, to achieve this goal.

I extend my deepest gratitude for your continued support and friendship over the years and for your invaluable assistance in the past. I look forward to the opportunity to further our partnership and to working closely with you for the mutual benefit of our villages.

With warm regards and sincere appreciation,

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts