Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady
[googlefont="Caveat"]
Sealed with the Hanko of the Takigakure Ruler

To Mikatakujira Ruto,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to inform you of recent developments that may directly affect you. As you may or may not be aware, I, Kunikunosaku of the Mikatakujira clan, have assumed the position of Third Lady of Takigakure no Sato. With this new responsibility comes the duty to address matters concerning the welfare of all village citizens, including yourself.

I would like to extend an invitation for us to meet and discuss your current circumstances. It is important to me that we have an open dialogue to ensure that your needs and concerns are addressed appropriately. Therefore, I am scheduling a summons to take place within the coming weeks.

The meeting will be held at the Takigakure Lord/Lady's office, located in the northwest area of the village. The designated time for our meeting is noon. I kindly request that you make arrangements to attend and bring any belongings or documents that may be relevant to our discussion.

Should you be unable to attend or require assistance with locating the venue, please inform me at your earliest convenience. If you have any questions or require clarification regarding the location or time of our meeting, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to assist you in any way I can.

I look forward to our meeting and the opportunity to address your concerns.

Warm regards,

Kunikunosaku
Third Lady of Takigakure no Sato

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts