Two Fold Trip - Information Gathering: Takigakure(M)

compose a reply
Two Fold Trip - Information Gathering: Takigakure(M)Mar 7, 2024 14:11:20 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure

Too many missions, diplomatic issues, and equally serious situations had been been on the back burner the last few months in Yukigakure, to the increasing frustration of Daigo, who considered himself high enough at the top of the food chain to have more say in these matters. With the Lady Shuka indisposed, busy, or both as of late, things that should have been pushed immediately to his desk or to his attention were finding themselves sitting collecting dust on other desks for far too long. Sometimes however, those instances that would have had Daigo walking into someone's office and having unpleasant words worked out perfectly in his favor.

Months prior, an incident involving a Genin from Taki coming to Yuki had been bubbling, and it wasn't until now that Daigo was able to directly address the situation from a diplomatic stand point. This aligned near perfectly with trips to multiple villages, both friendly and otherwise, for information gathering purposes. 

Having sent word ahead of his arrival, Daigo made his way across the waters with only his official documents and the information he wished to share with whoever it was he was meeting with in Takigakure. This trip was certainly the perfect smoke screen for his ulterior motives, but it was also a very serious matter of diplomacy between the two villages that did in fact need to be addressed. His intentions, sent ahead of his arrival, were to speak on the incident in further detail, share what Yuki knew from their perspective, and hopefully help prevent such an occurrence in the future. 

A carriage stopped far enough away from the village to allow Daigo to be seen walking up to the gate, a multitude of papers already in his hands so he wouldn't be seen reaching into pockets and cause anyone to have a reason to be on guard more than was their job to be. Stopping short of those at the gate, Daigo wore a warm smile, giving a bow towards anyone in view, as he held out what looked to be a small notebook with only a few pages. Inside were his documentation on his official position as the senior diplomat in Yuki, his identification, and a page specifying his reason for being here hand written in great detail.

"Good morning. My name is Nakajima Daigo, and I'm here in a diplomatic capacity from the village of Yukigakure as the information presented will verify. I sent word ahead of my arrival, but was not specifically told who I would be meeting with."

The smile persisted without fail, and even his usual attire that would have more than sufficed for such a journey looked even more formal and fancy. Not a hair on his head was out of place unintentionally, and despite his rank and being a seasoned shinobi, his skin didn't have as much as a scratch or scar.

last edit by Daigo on Mar 8, 2024 12:35:49 GMT -5
Sprinkles has written 89 posts
Two Fold Trip - Information Gathering: Takigakure(M)Mar 10, 2024 22:10:33 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady

A letter sometime ago was analyzed and processed after traveling a long way. The origin point was in Yukigakure, the notary was beautifully decorated, only it never met important eyes, it was taken to be analyzed. Once a security guard cleared the letter of any chakra, it was delivered and read by a blue haired woman. She relayed the news to the Lady who informed her to greet this man when he arrived. The exchange was acknowledged and the days between was of much preparation. After days had passed, the blue haired woman adorned a teal colored Yukata decorated by white vines, outlined with gold accents. The young woman waited by the gates of the false village, and waited for hours she did. Mimicking her cousins early nature, she remained until a carriage had approached before smiling. Then a man stepped out prior to formerly bowing to them. She bowed in turn, "Welcome Nakajima Dago, Takigakure is honored to have you here. I am Mikatakujira Matsui, I am the one you are to meet and I apologize not informing you. Our leader dislikes sending letters unnecessarily."

Once more, the woman bowed as she accepted the documents with both hands, scanning the contents prior to looking at Daigo and back at the paperwork. "You wish to speak about a recently occured incident? I could inform you what I know but the proceedings have not publically been finalized and given the contents, I am worried it may harm the case to speak extensively." Still, the woman outstretched her arms and pointed northwest. "Come, let us head to the archives to deliberate on this. Would you like a tour as well or straight to the archives?" The woman inquired before moving her hand to motion the main to follow.

Made by Riley at THQ!

last edit by Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku on Mar 10, 2024 22:18:44 GMT -5
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 756 posts
Two Fold Trip - Information Gathering: Takigakure(M)Mar 10, 2024 23:20:21 GMT -5
Daigo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Daigo Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday 7th of January rank Elite Jounin occupation Bodyguard to The Lady of Yukigakure
"Nothing to apologize for. Often I find no one responds at all until I reach their gates and I stand for hours for someone to get someone who gets someone who gets someone else. I'm just glad to be here and hope things go smoothly for all involved."

He watched as she read, feeling both a familiar and strange feeling being on this side of being looked over and judged. There wasn't much to judge of course, as he kept standing, kept smiling, and kept waiting until he was spoken to once more, then nodded with a light bow.

"Correct. It was brought to my attention only recently, unfortunately, of an incident that took place. I would have liked to address it sooner, but unfortunately I was unable to for a number of reasons."

Raising his arm he gave a slight dismissive wave at her comment and shook his head.

"Oh it's quite alright, I understand how these things go. We have proceedings to handle on our end as well as I'm sure you understand, with one of our own. It's certainly an awkward situation for us both."

Looking at the guards he smiled to each with a friendly wave, turning back as he was ushered inside the village.

"I would certainly love a tour as I've never had the pleasure of seeing your village. The order of operations isn't something I'm too bothered by, so if you'd like to get to business now and show me around afterwards I'm fine with that. Or we can do the tour now and handle the serious business after. I appreciate the hospitality all the same."

The moment she moved he took a step, walking in near exact sync with her, but staying just a bit behind her to let her lead. Already he was looking around, taking in the architecture, the general scenery, and taking more than a few very specific mental notes he'd remember for later.

Sprinkles has written 89 posts