Sharing a Meal; Free lunches are Never Filling[I]

compose a reply
Sharing a Meal; Free lunches are Never Filling[I]Mar 9, 2024 2:40:54 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Sharing a Meal

"This place looks almost the same..."

It was interesting how quickly the girl had wanted to get out of the academy when she first arrived in Sunagakure. Though the years since that moment had not left her with regret in such thinking, it did leave her feeling more than a bit nostalgic to return for at least a little while. Especially, in light of recent events...

With the events in her clan having passed, the girl was no longer without her honor. Though a part of her felt that she had accomplished nothing in reclaiming it through her actions. If anything, she had disgraced herself and shown just how far she may have fallen. She dared not return to the clan, let alone her parents.

It was worst when she considered that they had not even reached out to her since everything that had happened. She hadn't even heard from Issei, which was even more worrying.

So perhaps coming here to give her a reminder of why she even became a shinobi could do the trick. Or as Arashi-chan called it....Reflecting...

Honestly, it felt like something that would take more patience than she actually had...

Not to mention, she didn't much feel like it would be all that usual...

As she lingered within the halls, she'd eventually find her nose wrinkle as the aroma of meat caught her attention.

With a swift turn, she'd reach the kitchen and lunch area, her eyes wide as she could see the arrangement that was left over from the previous meal period.

A meal might just give her a chance to think....it wouldn't hurt to do so without having an empty stomach...

In thinking this, Ayukawa would make her way inside, her hand reaching for a plate as her eyes lit up at the familiarity before her.

With her plate soon filled from every angle, she'd place herself down at a table, diving into it after thanking her ancestors for the blessing of food.

Before long, she had devoured it, but still felt empty...

"Maybe another..."

Upon returning, she'd repeat her previous action once more, filling her plate and then eating...

Then she would do it again.....and again....and again...

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.

Kaze has written 556 posts
Sharing a Meal; Free lunches are Never Filling[I]Mar 13, 2024 8:24:34 GMT -5
Akimichi Keihi
Akimichi Keihi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday April 9th rank Adv. Genin occupation Academy Instructor
Keihi was.. adjusting. The sun here was as harsh a mistress as any could find themselves under. Her recent transfer to the village being a sudden shift from the temperate woods of Hi no Kuni, what was particularly interesting though was geographically - if her father was correct in his cartography - Kaze and Hi were practically just next to each other in terms of location on the world stage. How this world could have a land of sand that was so incredibly scorching and hot versus the temperate weather of the forests was rather incredible to think about.

As she pondered she had been long working to reapply the salved bandages she was using to cover normally exposed skin other then her head, which she had taken to covering with a hood to prevent burning from getting too bad. The Aloe of Alovera here in the desert was currently the only thing keeping her from burning alive. The academy students returned to the classrooms of the senior instructors she was still learning the names of Keihi felt her stomach knot a bit. A growl erupting from it would see her reach into a bento box next to her and pull out what looked like a soft medicine pill the size of a bao bun. Consuming it in a hurried two bites, mostly because the taste was a bit too spicy for her taste buds to handle fully.

Moving to the kitchen with her open period, she was getting ready to clean up what was left by eating a good portion then properly cleaning out the bowls as she had been shown. However, she didn't find the food still placed out, at least not mostly, a rough third of all the food that was left after the kids and instructors were finished eating was simply consumed and the reason for it was clear enough at least. A young woman scarfing down an operations teams portion size of rice and what looked like the dried fish that was left out for consumption.

"Um, hi. Are you staff here? I don't think I've met you just yet," Keihi's demure tone called, a somewhat wispy voice crossing the hall as she approached carrying her bento box from the end of her staff. Setting it down at the same table as she stared over with incredibly warm blue eyes. Her face not really sour, but definitely seeming annoyed for as mischievous as she appeared. A plate being grabbed and filled with most everything that was left on the table, an attempt to hopefully be able to guilt Ayukawa into leaving her the food here - she was incredibly famished.

tag

Toffee has written 7 posts
Sharing a Meal; Free lunches are Never Filling[I]Mar 14, 2024 1:02:01 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Sharing a Meal

"Oopfs...Oah...ough...Hawi?"

This wasn't exactly the best position to be in....

Ayukawa was sitting there with a face covered in bits of rice and a piece of fish hanging from between her lips. In hearing the question, she'd quickly gobble the meat and then wipe the rice from her lips with a small smile.

"Um...I mean...No....actually I'm part of the Operations Team 1. I sorta just was looking around since its been a while and then I got hungry and I thought maybe if I ate a bit that would help. But then I just got more hungry and I just kept eating...heh heh.."

Rubbing the back of her head, the Suna nin would watch the other girl seem to prepare a plate for herself, blinking for a moment as she then noted that the food was lessened than it had been before with the inclusion of another. Still, considering that she had enough left on her plate, everything should have been fine. Until she saw what looked to be squid. Shuffling a bit, the tan skinned female would then pick up her plate as she began gingerly walking on the opposite side of the table.

"I haven't seen you around the village before...course I'm not exactly from the village either...though I guess if you've lived here for a while doesn't that make you a resident? I mean...I guess I do get mail here and I have an apartment...but..anyway! I'm Ayukawa hi!"

With a grin, the teen would then stop short of the deep sea creature between them, looking at it and then back up at the girl with a sheepish expression. Though as she looked at her, Ayukawa began to feel bad considering she had already eaten more than her own fill and more, prompting her to settle for just one more scoop of rice as she continued to look at the woman.

Tag: | Words: xxx | Notes:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION

-Jutsu Used-

-Item's used-
xPuppet Arm

-S.A Used-
Lion's Sleep
Hunter instincts and experience on the hunt have granted Ayukawa insight into the minds of the prey she encounters. Animalistic encounters have allowed her to track and be capable of following those that she intends to target, at times giving her brief, but small insight into their intentions. While not fully developed, they have improved over her continued use and natural development, allowing her instincts to be heighten to a point where she isn't caught off-guard when activated or in an intense moment that requires a reaction. It also allows for her to at times get inside of the heads of her target, mostly due to their movements and their patterns once discovered. It is a skill that is constantly growing, though has yet to reach it's full potential.

In the Jungle
To survive in the desert, one must be able to keep up with not just the prey, but also to outrun the wild predators as well. Ayukawa training and life in the wilderness and vast landscape has prepared her for such events. Her genetics in relation to the Saeko Clan have given her an edge in physical combat, along with making her much more agile. Living out in the desert has also made her incredibly durable due to the intense environment surrounding her, along with possessing a high amount of physical stamina.

Law of the Jungle
The law of the jungle states that the strongest survive and the weak perish. In further effort to increase upon such a principle, Ayukawa has further increased her strength by the usage of training weights. Her constant runs, strikes, and combat acts have more impactful strides due to their instrumental usage. As such, while not yet strong enough to break boulders without applying chakra, she has improved the impact strength of her strikes to the point that she can fracture bones with more ease, much like the bite of a lion.

last edit by Saeko Ayukawa on Mar 15, 2024 14:55:28 GMT -5
Kaze has written 556 posts