A Week in Akazaya

compose a reply
A Week in AkazayaMar 10, 2024 4:42:22 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7, -4 SD rank Chuunin occupation Kunoichi
Shinde found herself enjoying her time in Akazaya and seeing all the foreign sights she supposed. Before she was a Hatake, she might have been a little more frugal regarding spending and living. However, now that she was a Genin, taking missions, and had a family to fall behind? She found she could really enjoy some of the nicer things. Shinde could honestly say that she had some highly honed instincts. So much so because of her time training with weapons and honing her craft. Speed. Intuition. These two things were both things that the silver haired girl was known for. Despite her youth, she'd like to believe she was becoming a splendid Kunoichi in her own right, and considering her circumstances, she was on a fine path to becoming an impressive warrior.

What she really needed about now was a good bit of experience. Something to help push her into the next levels and echelons of strength one might suppose. No. That sounded pretentious. Maybe the wrong way of putting it. Resting along a secluded section, she found herself taking forth her chakra saber, her katana, and began going through her kata. Her stances as she entered practiced swings, recalling the muscle memory and the stances her father took. Flowing and fluid motions, Shinde was still in the process of making swordsmanship her own. 
dandead10 has written 307 posts
A Week in AkazayaMar 11, 2024 21:06:53 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku needed to get practice with her new skill she had been trying to develop the last few months, the ability to perform jutsu with only using one hand for handseals. It was proving to be a bit more difficult than she was expecting, but she knew that she was getting close to actually fully figuring out the skill. So far she was getting more of the hang of it, even managing to at least pull it off a couple of times. But she wasn't good enough just yet. So, she was looking around for a proper person to practice with. After walking around, she'd eventually find a person that would be perfect to train with.

They just so happened to be her younger sister, Shinde. She was practicing with her own sword in the same way their father taught them. She was good but would need to practice more. At least she was better than most. She decided to approach her as silently as possible with her hands in her pockets, coming up from behind her. "You know, you should try to learn from others, not just father, or your style can be predictable and stagnant.” Tokaku said, trying to give advice.

"Need someone to train with?” Tokaku asked.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
A Week in AkazayaMar 16, 2024 4:14:14 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
It was strange in a way to see Tokaku here, and ultimately, when she thought about it, despite the two of them being sisters, they weren't nearly as close as one might expect. They shared the same blood and were on decent terms, but Shinde could hardly say she knew much about Tokaku as a person, the way she lived, or her mannerisms, or even just her likes and dislikes. It felt odd. Though she did know that she was an Uchiha, generally hard working, and had a lot of different things they rustled with. Slowly moving her blade to her sheath, she runs her hand along the back of her head.

"Of course. Nee-Sama." She said respectfully. "Though. In terms of Kenjutsu? I train plenty by myself, but with the sword, I've not found anyone better than our father yet. Any willing to teach anyways." She has a moment to consider, before looking at Tokaku trying to form one handed seals by the seem of it. A peculiar thing, but useful for someone who relied on a weapon in their offhand. Hell, useful for throwing an opponent off in general. Though Shinde had instead honed her body and sought to match her instincts with such thoughts. To be able to react swiftly, lash out out swiftly, and to remove an opponent quickly. That was Shinde's area of expertise.

"If you're looking to train ninjutsu today. I'd be happy to offer my services. I know we both share the fire release after all." She offers with a raised brow.
A Week in AkazayaMar 23, 2024 9:52:33 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku had a hard time in the past with trying to get close with her sister. Part of her younger half sister. She did care for her, a lot actually. She was just afraid of what would happen if she lost someone again like she did in the past, her mother, her teammates, her friends, her lovers. However, since she started to find who she was and try to be a different person, she wanted to change that, hoping it wasn't too late. Even if something did happen to Shinde, she knew she would handle it. She couldn't live worrying what could happen.

She would listen to what Shinde has to say about her kenjutsu. "You shouldn't think in that manner. Learn and take from others rather than waiting for someone who's as good or better. Make your own style over time. It's what I've been doing with my own style lately. A lot of my skills come from those from this very village, such as Raikage-sama.” Tokaku explained, taking her own blade, spinning it in her left hand as her other hand rested on her hip.

"Actually. I'm looking for someone to practice a new skill set, to cast jutsu with only one hand. With or without a weapon in said hand. That way I don't have to toss my sword up to perform handseals anymore. I prefer to practice with action however.” Tokaku answered. "If that works, I'm ready when you are.” She said activating her Sharingan.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
A Week in AkazayaMar 24, 2024 18:29:08 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Taking the liberty to look Tokaku over, she expresses taking the experience and knowledge from a variety of places, which was fair enough. However, she'd been rather insular in her training as of now. "I do, I do. I understand the important of having a unique identity as a Kunoichi. I am the Ashen Kunoichi you know." That said, looking forward, she questioned how far Tokaku was going along, but also if she could weave them in the heat of battle. Taking a deep breath, she weaves a few handseals, perhaps to a jutsu that she was familiar with, as she forms a ring along her fingers.

"Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!" She calls forth, breathing small fireball shaped petals in a wide spread, looking to litter her sister. If she was going to be able to weave the seals, she was going to need to show proficiency also in keeping herself weaving whilst also still engaging in the heat of battle. Keeping her off hand occupied. Moving. All of the things that would normally be done but with only half the motions. It must have been a foreign and strange feeling. The little sister faced the older one, and with it, as one jutsu ends, she immediately moves to transition to another. Her handseal speed was increasingly fast as she made motions.