Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday July 31 rank Genin occupation Wolf Sage Apprentice
Night in the Woods
MISSION RANK: C
NPC REQUIREMENT: N/A
PARTICIPANTS: 1-3
DESCRIPTION:
The hunters hailing from the small lumbering town of Nagiso have found evidence of a bandit camp that has established a foothold in the forest inland from Kaminari no Kuni’s southeastern coast. The town has already experienced disruptions to lumbering and shipping operations, and have hired shinobi forces to clear out the camp. Do so with minimal environmental destruction, or the lumberjacks and botanists will be furious!

The Young Pup

Yamatsu had not seen Risi in a while, he had been busy with preparations for the Chunin Exam. On his down time he was working on fixing up this parents home or training with the Wolf King. Today he was packing for a mission out of the village to a small lumber town. He would be going with Risi just the two of them, it was an unconventional date but one that he would gladly accept. He finished tying his headband on to his left arm looking over himself in the mirror.

He did not want to look like he was trying to hard but still wanted to look good for his boyfriend. He wore a tight fitting black tank top with a long sleeve mesh undershirt. His black pants were slightly loose but not enough to get in the way. He knew the mission they had been assigned was meant to be stealthy, clear the bandit camp in and out. He did not want to wear his normal white colors and draw attention to himself and Risi.

As he walked out the door ready to meet Risi at the village gate Yamatsu stopped biting his thumbs before pressing his hands to the ground. Oki and Ino were by his side in an instant, if they needed to be stealthy and hit at night he could think of no better duo than his siblings by his side.

"Are the two of you ready for a hunt?" He smirked letting them know they would be tested.

The two wolves both growled playfully trotting to the garden gate. He followed already a little late heading to meet up with his partner. The trio ran through the village taking side streets  and shortcuts where available. He could see Risi already waiting, the older of the two looked gorgeous as always. His heart sped up making his face turn red, he missed Risi a bunch and was ready for their time together.

"Risi, sorry I'm late I lost track of time."

--
LAIKA OF THQ

Yamatsu has written 102 posts
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 11, 2024 10:36:56 GMT -5
risi
A crow pretends to be a cormorant and dives.
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday October 31st 1003 rank Adv. Genin occupation

Risi really couldn't keep the skip out of his step as he makes his way to the village gate, thinking about his boyfriend and how much fun they're going to have on their mission to Nagiso in order to clear out the camp of vagabonds that had been getting in the way of their lumber operations. The two had already hunted down a bear once before, so a few bandits should really be a cake walk for them. He's wearing his usual clothing of a waistcoat and a sleeveless frilled top, with the skirt on his legs already open all the way up to his left hip to provide ease of movement. He's also caught Yamatsu looking once or twice while he was wearing it open, and he rather liked having the tan shinobi's eyes on him. His straight black hair frames his face and trails over his back and shoulders, with the hat firmly placed on his head with the hatband showing the Kumogakure headband to show his loyalty. He's already wielding his scythe, spinning it this way and that as he steps out in his black combat boots, the belt wrapped loosely around his waist holding his equipment pouch within easy reach for him.

Risi is somewhat surprised to find himself there ahead of his boyfriend, but then he hears the voice of his lover calling out behind him, and he turns to give him a smile, his red painted lips forming a crimson arc as he holds his scythe in both hands, prepared to head out for their mission already.

"Oh, Yamatsu!~ How I've missed you!~"

While normally, his internal thoughts and his external thoughts would have been at odds with one another, when it comes to Yamatsu, he really was happy to see the other Genin, his heart beating harder as his pale cheeks show some rare pinker color. He can see that Yamatsu's own cheeks have turned red at the sight of him, and it makes him undeniably even more happy, though he can't quite articulate why he's so happy to have such an effect on his lover. His attention is so focused on Yamatsu that he almost misses the pair of wolf summons trotting along with him towards the village gates, and he greets them as well, moving down to a squat with his legs together to give the two huffing, powerful candids some neck rubs along their chest tufts, making similar huffing noises that he'd gradually learned was the wolves' way of greeting.

"Shall we head out?~"

coded by pinn @ thq
423 words 2/15
Babs has written 85 posts
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 15, 2024 3:34:04 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The Young Pup

Yamatsu was happy to see Oki and Ino take so quickly to Risi. Watching the three interact made him think thoughts of a future with the Kyuumu. The wolves yapped like playful pups as Risi rubbed their fur. The thoughts of the future would have to wait till much later right now they had a job to do. His lover looked as gorgeous as always his eyes lingering on the hemp running up the side of Risi's thigh.

"Let the pups lead the way?"

With a low bark leaving his lips Yamatsu signaled the start of their journey. Oki was first to move, his size made many think Ino was the more nimble of the two. In truth Oki's speed was amazing making him the one who took point on most of their outings outside the village walls. Ino quickly leapt up chasing after her brother.

"After you my love."

He waited till Risi moved following close behind, since their hunt for the bear Yamatsu had liked following behind Risi. On one hand it gave him the best view of the other male. On the other he could keep him in his sights knowing Oki and Ino were in front of them. He wanted to make sure his partner was safe and if staying in the rear was the best option he would take it every time.

"Risi I uh noticed one of the parameters of the mission was to keep environmental damage to a minimum. You know I only carry a few kunai and shuriken, my taijutsu is super basic and I burn things. Do you think they made a mistake sending me out here?"

-- 3/15 (279 Words)
LAIKA OF THQ

Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 15, 2024 9:46:30 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi watches the pair of wolves lead the way first, with Oki up front and Ino close behind him, before he's offered to go next, and he smiles and moves in close to his lover to give him a sweet little kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"Well, all right.~ Don't stare too hard, or you'll be too distracted for the mission.~"

He can't help but to giggle, although he actually blushes a little from the teasing before he takes up his position in the travel group next. Risi internally was still a little confused about his own feelings, though he knows he wasn't really conflicted about his feelings for Yamatsu. It was more that he wasn't sure why he had these feelings for this tan young man, when he'd never been interested in anyone else before this. He was supposed to have been a spy, and as such, should have had most of his emotional responses tempered by long hours of training to bury them deep below, so far down that he had no true emotion. Apparently, that training had failed, but he didn't feel it was unfortunate; how could it be a bad thing that his heart fluttered every time he saw Yamatsu or heard his voice?

The worry in Yamatsu's voice as he describes how his techniques might be somewhat lackluster for the mission, considering he used fire techniques, and he smiles a little at the worry before he turns around, smiling at Yamatsu and stepping delicately backwards in order to keep his red eyes on his lover and teammate for this mission.

"No, I don't think they made a mistake at all in who they chose for this mission. Wolves are pretty natural for Kumogakure, and while your weapons and combat aren't your most powerful tools, I think maybe this is a test. They want to see if you can think outside the box in terms of combat, and they want to see if you can control your Katon techniques enough to avoid collateral damage. I think it's a great idea.~"

He gives his scythe a little spin between his hands as he talks, something he's grown fond of doing now that he's become far more skilled in the use of the scythe as a weapon and a tool. It would likely come in handy in the next Chuunin Exams, and he was quite eager to show off for his love the way Yamatsu had shown off for him during his own exams.

coded by pinn @ thq
418 words 4/15

Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 16, 2024 23:52:17 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The Young Pup

Risi was right, he always was, Yamatsu just needed to hear it from him. He smiled picking up a little speed moving to the side of his partner. They were still close to the village walls and he felt he could spend some time next to Risi than behind him.

"You're right I just need to be more confident in my abilities. Oki is ready for this he has been begging for something since the exams ended. Ino... She has healed well."

He thought about the two versus two match where right at the start he had burned Ino knocking her out of the fight. She had fogiven him but he yet to forgive himself of his actions. He reached out brushing the back of his hand against Risi's before falling back in line. He heard Oki howl signalling them to start veering more to the west.

"West my love, then lets see what you can do with that large tool of yours."

He had not thought about his words until they left his lips. The tanned boys face darkened as he blushed. He shook the thoughts from his mind refocusing on the mission. He thought of the jutsu he knew weighing the pros and cons of each. Oki howled again, they were getting closer. Yamatsu let out a low howl in response to let the twins know to slow down and wait for them.

--
LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by Yamatsu on Mar 16, 2024 23:53:01 GMT -5
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 18, 2024 10:00:04 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi smiles happily when he notices Yamatsu moving to stand next to him instead of behind him. As much as he loved to lead, he was much happier being next to Yamatsu rather than in front of him, as evidenced by his actual smile playing at his lips. He does feel a little bad about Ino, having been hurt during the exams, but luckily the healing had been efficient and quick to make sure that the wolf would be back to fighting fitness quickly. He felt some level of gratitude towards Kizumi for sparing no expense in regards to medical personnel, even one that was able to help animals, should they become necessary.

He turns his head to smile at Yamatsu as his hand brushes against the other, more pale young man's own, and he reaches over and gives his hand a gentle squeeze before he hears the howl from Oki and has to let go so he can focus more on the mission. A quick deviation to the west ensures they're keeping on route to the lumber camp that had become a small town, but his little slip wasn't lost on Risi, making his lips curl upwards in a smirk as he capitalizes on the slip from his lover.

"Careful, my big tool is dangerous.~ I'll make really good use of it if you're a good boy.~"

His giggle rings out like chiming bells as he leaps into action once more, keeping a careful eye out for anyone lying in wait for an ambush, but for now at least, their path ahead seems clear. The howled response from Yamatsu for the other wolves certainly made him wonder just how well their communication worked, but it was certainly something he could believe. After all, didn't his clan speak directly to corvids in much the same manner? He thought it was really quite similar, and so perhaps he understood their connection better than most others might. The thought brought him some happiness, and then he stopped his travel once they reached the edge of the small logging town.

coded by pinn @ thq
346 words 6/15
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 18, 2024 12:21:35 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The Young Pup

Yamatsu caught up to Risi stopping a few paces behind. With a quick not the wolves spread out to either side. Oki ran right staying in the trees and bushes taking his route around the town. Ino headed left but slightly deeper into the trees setting a wider perimeter. They would let Yamatsu know if anyone decided to show up before they were ready.

"They will make a good alarm system for us. Maybe you can see if your feathered friends can help us as well. More eyes makes for less surprise and a better trap to build."

Oki had said those words to him when he was younger. After his first hunt with the pack the much smaller wolf had provided the words of wisdom. The pack worked because of teamwork, coordination and trust. He trusted Oki and Ino with his life and was starting to feel that trust with Risi. He loved the other Genin that was sure but he still had walls.

"Are you ready? A wild wolf boy and beautiful Raven man walk into a village."

He let his joke fall not really having a punchline as he stepped from the trees making his way to the town. It was a place straight from a painting, a lumber mill off to the left with a pile of trees stacked three times the height of Yamatsu. He could see carts used to move the logs set nearby. A few looked like they had been fixed up recently. A few people saw them, he heard one mention Risi's blade before running off.

"We come from Kumogakure, we are here to help with your recent bandit problem."

He pointed at his headband tied on his left arm trying to walk cautiously to ease any tension.

--
LAIKA OF THQ

Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 18, 2024 12:51:04 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi himself is feeling a bit better about the mission when the wolves split up and start circling within the tree line just outside of the village, ensuring that all four of them are going to be safe and will get an advanced warning if any of them encounter any kind of ambush from the bandits they're trying to hunt down. He doesn't make use of his other surveying technique for now, though, making sure to explain to Yamatsu so he understands why he wouldn't do that just yet.

"The range for it isn't the best, and I won't be able to see while I'm using the technique, either... I'd be walking blind until the technique ends, and I might trip and fall. It's better used if we're nearer the bandit camp, when I can have you to protect me if any of the bandits show up.~"

He really does love teasing Yamatsu a bit, but it's very fun to see his face turn red like that. He even giggles a little at Yamatsu's half-joke about the two of them, before walking into the village side-by-side with Yamatsu, giving his best friendly smile even as he keeps his scythe behind himself. Of course, he isn't trying to hide it, but just show that he's not coming to the village to look for a fight with the civilians. He uses a free hand to brush some of his luxurious long black hair behind his ear again, watching to make sure there's no bandit ambush coming from the houses. Instead, they're greeted with one of the older contractors that double as the village leader, since they're used to being in charge. He's a bit gruff, but at least he points the two of them in the direction of the bandit camp, or at least where he thinks the bandit camp is, judging by which direction they get hit from every time there's a raid, and where they walk to after their raiding is done.

coded by pinn @ thq
332 words 8/15
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 21, 2024 14:25:16 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The Young Pup

After being pointed in the direction the town assumed the bandits were coming from Yamatsu and Risi were off. A low gruff bark had Oki and Ino by their sides momentarily. As they made their way through the trees and bushes Yamatsu thought back to Risi's comment earlier.

"My love what connection do the Kyuumu have with the ravens? Is it like that of me and the wolves?"

He was genuinely curious as to the bond his partner shared with their companions. As he listened he watched Oki nip at Ino's tail drawing an annoyed growl from his sister. He was happy to have grown with the two as a guide, teaching him the ways of the pack. He looked over to Risi smiling at the beautiful raven haired man.

"I'm still nervous about the restrictions of the mission. At least they aren't missing nin and just normal bandits."

He pulled a kunai out spinning it in his hand by the ring pommel. He had been practicing maneuvers with Oki and Ino and felt confident in their team work. All he needed now was to incorporate Risi into any battle strategies they might need.

"I thin it would be best before we get there to plan an initial attack and at least a group counter for when the battle gets crazy."

--
LAIKA OF THQ

Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 22, 2024 9:40:42 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi is a bit surprised at the question about the Kyuumu clan's connection to the ravens and crows that they typically employ as both summons and combat companions, not to mention their use as spying tools. He knows a little of Yamatsu's ability to speak with the wolves, but the crows that the Kyuumu clan communicate with are able to speak as easily as if they were both human or both corvids. He thinks about the first question a bit, then decides on what he thinks is a fairly truthful answer.

"It's a little different. You speak to your wolves as if you're a wolf, but the Kyuumu speak to their ravens and crows the way you and I talk to one another. We also have the same eyes as they do, so we end up seeing things through the same lens..."

He smiles a little at the bit of wordplay he'd added to the explanation. In a sense, their connection wasn't deeper, just a completely different understanding between the clan and their crows and Yamatsu and his wolves. Granted, he could also summon Yatagarasu, but he felt that even their summons were different types. His own crows were from a clan and family connection to the crows, not one based on a deep understanding like Yamatsu had with his wolf sage summons. Then he smiles at Yamatsu's nervousness; his low self-esteem was a bit cute, especially since Risi also found his tan boyfriend to be quite competent regardless of the put-downs.

"You'll do great, darling.~"

As if to prove that he was, in fact, competent, he suggests making a battle plan, and Risi agrees instantly, even suggesting a contingency plan in case things go south. He feels his tactics and strategy training and education might have rubbed off on Yamatsu a bit over their months together, and it gladdens his heart, even if he still occasionally tries to push his heart down so as to keep his inner self cold and emotionless. His love for Yamatsu is deep-stirring enough to make even his inner self recognize that, yes, he was actually in love, and it wasn't just an act.

"In that case, it'll be best to make use of my crows for surveillance, huh?~ Then let's stop here..."

He pauses and gives an order to a few nearby crows before setting down his scythe so he can make use of his hands for seals as he looks through one of the crow's eyes, relaying the information of his literal birds-eye view of their camp for his lover while he stands still, ensuring that the won't trip while running.

coded by pinn @ thq
429 words 10/15

NAME: Meijiru [Command]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: --
DESCRIPTION:
Through the use of chakra and Murder Speech a member from the Kyuumu clan can give a command to any bird, and the bird must follow the order down to the letter. Unlike higher rank jutsu that affect a large number of birds, this jutsu can only affect 5 birds at most. That makes this jutsu slightly less useful in combat, but it can be used for some low level scouting, or to offer a distraction if the opponent isn't expecting to be attacked by some birds.

NAME: Me no Karasu [Eye of the Crow]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low {Very Low drain to maintain}
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This jutsu uses a crow as a medium, enabling the user to see directly through the eyes of a crow. The range of this jutsu is about 2 miles, allowing the user to see through the eyes of any crow within that range. While this jutsu is much simpler than Spying Flock Technique, it can help acquire much more useful information by getting the chance to directly see what the crows in that area are seeing. When using this jutsu, the user must be aware of the general location of the crow that'll be acting as the medium.
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 24, 2024 11:14:01 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

The Young Pup

Yamatsu listened closely as Risi told him the layout of the bandit camp. In all honesty it was not a bad layout for a plan. At any given time Risi counted six humans making a potential for a handful more in the buildings. He looked at the wolves Oki almost seeming to give him a smile with his fanged maw. "Alpha?" It was a simple question but Yamatsu shook his head. "No, Alpha is to straight forward but I have a plan similar." He was not used to taking charge like this, his recent failure in the exams and Ino's injuries had him thinking differently.

His eyes narrowed letting his mind flicker to the part of him that he needed to survive in the mountains. He had called that side the hunter, since being back in Kumo he had leaned less and less on that side of himself. Today he needed all instinct he had to make sure his siblings and lover came home safe. "Oki, Ino I want the two of you to head to the northern side of the camp. Make as much noise as possible, see who if any you can draw out. You know what to do once they enter your domain."

He looked over to Risi his face showing the deep contemplation he was in. "My love, you and I will go to the south side of the camp. I can't risk a fireball but I have a few idea's on how to take out a few if we need to cause a scene. I'd rather us try and sneak in, take out who we can quietly until out cover is blown." He looked back towards the wolves and growled, they knew their job, both returned his vocals with their own before dashing off into the brush.

Without a word he set off in the opposite direction moving low almost on all fours. This was where he was comfortable, he felt a strange sense of home back in the wilds letting a smile cross his face. It was not to long before they found themselves at the edge of the wood. Risi had not been wrong, he could see alternating patrols of men crisscrossing between the tents. After they had settle the game would be on, Ino was first letting out a high pitched howl. Oki followed soon after with some very loud aggressive growls and snarls. If he had not planned this he would have thought his brother in trouble.

His plan had worked well enough, it seemed like four of the men in the camp looked like they wanted to go check the noise. The others all gathered around trying to look into the trees from their points of vantage. As the four made their way into the green the snarls and howls stopped. It was quiet and he could see one of the men turn to another. He was just in reach of Yamatsu's keen ears "Why is it so quiet?". His question was answered by a single scream cut off by a bubbled gurgle. Another scream cut the silence as the camp uniformly stepped back. A few looked to try and rally their friends wanting to save their other allies. Yamatsu made his move then, low and quick he pulled a Kunai from his pouch. The screams were loud and now mixed with the savage noises of the wolves. He hoped they were loud enough to cover him movement over the grass. He came up behind the closest man bringing one hand up to cover his mouth before bringing the blade across his throat.

--
LAIKA OF THQ

Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Mar 25, 2024 12:54:23 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi is a bit surprised when he actually hears one of the wolves - Oki, he remembers - actually speaks aloud, something he hadn't expected despite knowing that they were, in fact, his lover's summons. The Yatagarasu could talk, of course, but the crow didn't much act like most of the normal crows or ravens, and it rather liked to talk in the human tongue rather than cawing in its crow language, although a Kyuumu clan member could understand it in either tongue. Risi supposes then that it's really more like the way Yamatsu and his wolf summons communicate than he'd originally considered, since he seemed to speak to them more like a wolf than for the wolves to speak like humans, despite their ability to do so.

Regardless, he listens in on the plan Yamatsu comes up with including the wolf summons he's got with them, then smiles as he sees Yamatsu's face twisted into a more serious look of consternation and concentration. He leans in and kisses his forehead after he confirms their position and orders for their own job once the signal is clear for them to advance on the enemy. Even his normally emotionless inner self thinks the tan Genin looks cute with his face all scrunched up like that. The infiltration will be stealthy, swift, and deadly for as many of them as they can get away with before they're caught, and after that it will likely be a brawl, but Risi is sure of his capability as a Genjutsu specialist to keep at least many of the vagabonds from being able to launch an effective assault on either one of them, or either of the wolves, either. The last thing he wanted was for either of the summons to take any more damage, especially after the Chuunin Exams. Although he was sad that Yamatsu hadn't been able to succeed, he was more than happy that he'd survived, and he was proud of how well he'd done, in his eyes.

"Very well, my love.~ I've got just the thing for it..."

As the wolves are busy getting into position, Risi brings his own hands together to form the singular hand seal required in order to form a small barrier between his feet and the ground, before lifting his scythe back up in preparation for the attack, and as the summons provide them with a nice loud distraction, Risi moves in with Yamatsu, moving silently and swiftly. He takes the next bandit furthest from the distraction provided by the wolves, and brings the scythe down swiftly to cut him down and silence him in the same movement, though he has to be careful to catch the body and help set it down more slowly so that the bandit doesn't cause a great noise from his body hitting the ground.

So far, so good.

coded by pinn @ thq
475 words 12/15

NAME: Fukumigoe Yasou [Muffled Voice of Field Grass]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
A Kyuumu clan technique where the user gathers chakra at the sole's of their feet as to create a extended barrier between their feet and the surface they are walking upon. In doing so, with precision control, the user is capable of effectively both muffling the noise created by their step and prevent said step from creating any sort of imprint upon the ground by allowing them by allowing them to stand upon any solid surface as through they themselves were a mere feather.
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Apr 28, 2024 2:19:02 GMT -5
Yamatsu
Yamatsu Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Yamatsu let the first body fall at his feet. Any sense of stealth was lost to his senses as he focused on the next man. His legs pumped as he ran kunai flashing. His target had enough time to turn, probably to ask the dead man a question. With a snarl Yamatsu leapt forward plunging the weapon into the man's chest. The rest of the group by now had probably noticed Yamatsu and potentially Risi if Oki and Ino had not burst from the foliage muzzles dripping with the blood of the few who had entered the trees earlier.

It was pure chaos if only for a few moments. The fur of the wolves blurring between the bodies of panicked bandits. The clash of steel as one would occasionally block a strike from Yamatsu before their ankles were ripped from them by the jaws of the twins. The three of them were in sync when Yamatsu would find struggle one of the wolves was there to offer aid. It was as if they were one mind, a Bandit took aim with a dagger as Oki stood atop another his jaws digging into the throat of his prey. The first rose his arm to throw the blade looking to peirce the hide of the beast. Before his wrist could flick the small blade a small flock of ravens surrounded him.

The birds were made of pure flame engulfing the man. His screams filled the air as the last few members went down to either Risi, Yamatsu, the wolves or a combination of. The first man he had killed was an accident, this one was was trying to hurt his brother. Yamatsu did not waver as he listened to the man's cries. His short time back in Kumogakure had changed him. He was no longer the wild boy looking for guidance. He was no longer the lost pup he had once been. After his meeting with the Wolf King, after his visions, Yamatsu knew who he was and what his place in the world was. He looked to Risi, he knew who he must protect.
Night in the Woods [Mission W Risi]Apr 29, 2024 13:46:07 GMT -5
risi
risi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi

Risi is a bit surprised at Yamatsu's sudden effectiveness in combat, but it's clearly not a problem in Risi's view. In fact, it was very helpful in such a mission to have another effective teammate for the job of ridding Kumogakure of this blight. All four of them work swiftly, overwhelming most of the bandits before they even have a solid handle on what's going on around them, and Risi smiles at Yamatsu when their eyes occasionally meet, although he's still focused on the gruesome job of eliminating the bandits before they can build any form of effective defense or counter-attack. He feels a warmth in him when he sees that technique Yamatsu uses, creating ravens from flames to attack one of the bandits in order to protect another of the wolf summons. For once, he doesn't immediately try to repress the feeling, and just basks in it for a moment before he continues with the gruesome, but necessary work.

Once all the bodies were laying, and all of them were either chewed, cut apart, or seared by flame, Risi finishes the movement of his scythe with a quick twirl of the blade, allowing it to catch in the dirt in order to stop the rotation safely, and he leans over the haft of it while smiling at his lover and the wolves. After a few moments of getting his breathing back under control from all the excitement and exertion of combat, he removes his scythe from the dirt again so he can sashay on over to the other tan-skinned shinobi, giving him a light little kiss on his forehead, making sure he's calm as well before he does so.

"This job's all done, my love.~ Now let's get you home and in a bath. I can't kiss you all over when you're covered in blood like that."

coded by pinn @ thq
307 words 14/15