Winter 1023 CE: Intermission ii Kusa Girls Tent 🌸Mar 12, 2024 19:57:53 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"I'm coming in," the girl announced, her kiseru still in her mouth as she parted the curtain, balancing two bowls of soup in her hands. With a swift motion, she set the soups down and briefly stepped outside to ensure her pipe was extinguished before returning.

"It's so cold outside right now... even by the fire," she remarked, shivering slightly as she settled back in. "But the soup is piping hot. I hope I didn't take too long. I saw some familiar faces, but Kai wasn't out there, so I didn't get a chance to talk with him at all."

Swiping her skirt back, she sat on her legs and clasped her hands together she said, "Thank you for the food,” and then continued on with the conversation mixing the soup with a spoon before eating small satisfying bites from the wooden bowl. "I'm quite happy we got to room together. If I'm being honest, out of all the participants, I wouldn't be as comfortable with anyone else, even though I'm as social as they come," she chuckled softly, the pink strands of her hair cascading messily as she absentmindedly unraveled them.

"Senpai...if there is anything on your mind, I’m all ears.” Sachi finally said addressing the melancholic feeling that Saya was emitted from earlier.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Winter 1023 CE: Intermission ii Kusa Girls Tent 🌸Mar 29, 2024 15:12:37 GMT -5
Honō Saya
"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory."
Honō Saya Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday August 7th rank Adv. Genin occupation Gate Guard
Saya looked down at her hands with a look of quiet, almost despondent consideration. It had been a long, long day, with two thirds of the Chuunin Exams behind her, and the wear of the day hung on her frame tight, despite her chakra reserves being mostly full. Thoughts of what she had done, of her mistakes and, perhaps more importantly, of how she could have avoided them, lingered in the redhead’s mind, her stew barely touched as she sat in her sleeping bag, wondering. Where had things gone so wrong?

God, why did I act like such an… idiot? She thought, letting loose a long, slow sigh as the sound of footsteps, light but cheerful, touched her ears. It wasn’t long before Sachi herself came through the tent flaps, two bowls of warm, hearty soup in hand, a smile on her face despite the cold. Normally, the small tidbits of conversation would have elicited a firestorm of words from the Hono girl, her curiosity piqued at the idea of her friend’s… unusual relationship with the Uchiha boy. But not tonight. Not after she’d made so many mistakes, mistakes that needed thinking over.

So, with a muttered pray of thanks, she dug into her soup, the hearty meal spreading a soothing warmth through her chest that, while not enough beat back her malaise, was enough to at least loosen the gloom’s grip, a soft not-quite-smile spreading across her lips as she ate. Her friend ate with her, the silence stretching for several moments as the other girl undid her hair, the long pink-locks flowing in a cascade of motion that caught her attention- she really was a beautiful young woman. Kai is such a lucky kid.

"I… I’m just thinking. About the exam." Saya said after a moment, her honey-yellow gaze lingering on the bowl in her hands, the weight of her mistakes weighing down her shoulders. There was no point in hiding it, not anymore. "I… I don’t know if I’m going to pass, Sachi."

Exousia has written 88 posts