Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Going through the Motions

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Moment Music
While it took a moment for the girl's creativity to show, it indeed blow up like an inferno as the brief rupture in the air was enough to delay any of the sand bullets from drawing near her. Yet, in that next moment, the scorched pressure around her soon shifted to smoke, creating five duplicates of the girl now scatting across the field. An interesting tactic to say the least, and quite literally using what she had at her disposal. Watching the erratic movements of the blonde, Arashi's brow would raise as she could see the lack of shadows and noted the limited movement across the sand to only one full body.

Still, it was difficult for her to want to discourage the girl, especially since this lesson would be hard earned. But, she couldn't help but admire the girl's determination. Most would have considered giving up and simply taking the failed grade. Yet, she was working toward improving her abilities, and in the end, that was all anyone could ask. More than that, it showed that the girl was indeed growing up.

"Heh heh...Now we're talkin!"

Golden pupils flickering, Arashi would hold her ground as she watched the girls move across the field. She'd pick up instantly on the one she needed to hit, prompting her efforts to be renewed as they began to surge upward from the ground, attempting to knock the girl' down and off her step. Though her movement was certainly difficult to track, her footsteps and presence weren't. The projectiles would continue to fly, moving through the clear duplicates and proving their non-existence. But the girl had managed to get back on her feet, now she had to figure out how to continue her evasion.

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Suna Tama [Sand Bullet]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Jiton
DESCRIPTION:
The user forms a small sphere made of sand and compresses it to increase its hardness. The sphere can strike opponents with such speed and force that it knocks them unconscious.
(Current bullets rising from below ground:20)

NAME: Sunano Senshingu[ Sand Sensing]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
By dispersing chakra enhanced sand into a specific area, the user is able to discern the presence of bodies that come into direct contact with it. This sensing sand can be spread across a wide terrain of 100 feet, or even float in the air allowing aerial foes to be detected for an extended range of 150 feet due to it's lack of being stationary. Once the sand comes in contact with a person, it will wrap itself around them, rendering even invisible targets, visible.
-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Stray Pack

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Mar 21, 2024 6:04:55 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,689 posts
Going through the Motions[T/O]Mar 21, 2024 6:32:04 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
Senshi wasn't a quitter. Arashi didn't raise no bitch. Which was weird in a way wasn't it? How when they first met, Arashi had cared for a little six year old, humored her, and had taken care of her. At first in a superficial role, and then acted as a guardian angel. Had done things for her that no stranger would ever do. In a weird way. Arashi was the closest thing Senshi had to a mother figure. Because her clan while there, they would care for her in ways that seemed more standard and conventional. Whereas Arashi? Arashi had killed for this child before her. The one that came barreling towards her.

As the bullets ripped through Senshi's dopplegangers, they'd poof and dispel, one after the other, and with it, the little blonde found her sharp eyes tracking along the ground to realize. She was being assaulted from the front at a lower angle too now huh? Senshi had come to realize something. As fast as she was, it didn't matter if she couldn't move. That her enemy could just as easily control the environment as she could traverse the ground. However, Senshi smirked. She had a way around this. Every ninja had an ace, and it was time she deployed her little trick!

With it, she takes a deep breath, and she delivers a shrill whistle into the air. If Arashi heard it? Her vision would begin to spin, begin tumbling, and sending her eyesight scrambling and dancing as Senshi did a jump. Doing a pirouette spiral, contorting in the air as she utilizes acrobatics to avoid the bullets rising to face her. As she lands, she immediately takes to running after, as if to never lose momentum as she dashes towards Arashi. "HAAAAAH!" She calls forth, attempting to close the distance closer and closer, looking to leap towards Arashi?

And give her the biggest hug... "Thank you. For taking care of me. Ara-Nee."

NAME: Kousou [Fighting Confused]
CHAKRA USAGE: To Use: Very Low | To Maintain: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
TRIGGER: Auditory
DESCRIPTION:
After a shrill whistle, the user will cast a Genjutsu over their opponent. After they hear the whistle, it will seem as if the world around them begins to spin. Everything turning upside down, making them almost unable to move without falling over. Leaving the opponent extremely disorientated.
last edit by Kyokujitsu Senshi on Mar 21, 2024 11:47:11 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
Going through the Motions[T/O]Mar 21, 2024 7:07:44 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Moment Music
The sudden shrill was enough to throw Arashi off balance, prompting her eyes to shut and her hands to reach for her ears. In the end, it felt as if the world was crashing in as she barely managed to keep it together. Instinct told her to be ready, her eyes still trying to keep up with the girl as she seemed to take off out of sight.

The barrage of Sand bullets would continue to soar, but it was as if the blonde was moving around them and she couldn't mark her any longer with her vision spinning and distorted. Yet as she managed to shake if to a point, the girl was already upon her, her cry heard before she collided into her, embracing the young woman into a hug.

At dusk, I will think of you
This drew a blank expression from the Jounin, prompting her to blink for a moment after realizing the impact wasn't an attack with one eye. In seeing the girl so close, her arms wrapped around her in an embrace, Arashi would sign before then hearing her thank her for taking care of her.

That seemed to be enough to break Arashi for a second, prompting her stare to remain stunned before then feeling what looked to be a small tear roll down her cheek. She couldn't feel the dampness, but as it felt more like an itch, the older female would quickly cough before wiping it away with a toothy grin.

"Heh heh...Of course...always"

Hugging her back, she'd hold her for a little bit longer, finding herself closing her eyes briefly before then pulling away as she felt her cheeks turning red.

"Ahem...Don't think this means ya got over on me though...Ya did good...but next I won't go so easy ya know?"

Looking away with a calm expression, she'd then smirk as she flashed her a toothy grin.

"Still..Very good usage of surroundings...."

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Suna Tama [Sand Bullet]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
DESCRIPTION:
The user forms a small sphere made of sand and compresses it to increase its hardness. The sphere can strike opponents with such speed and force that it knocks them unconscious.
(Current bullets rising from below ground:20)

NAME: Sunano Senshingu[ Sand Sensing]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
By dispersing chakra enhanced sand into a specific area, the user is able to discern the presence of bodies that come into direct contact with it. This sensing sand can be spread across a wide terrain of 100 feet, or even float in the air allowing aerial foes to be detected for an extended range of 150 feet due to it's lack of being stationary. Once the sand comes in contact with a person, it will wrap itself around them, rendering even invisible targets, visible.
-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Stray Pack

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Going through the Motions[T/O]Mar 25, 2024 7:56:25 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Senshi
Kyokujitsu Senshi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday January 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1 Member
"I love you." She says it softly, an endearing thought, as she buries her face into Arashi, to take in the softness of her caress. Not noticing the tear that fell. Cuddling up against her, she looks up with a bright smile. She wanted to say it, but found she didn't need to. Didn't need to tell her that she was one of her most precious people. When she was praised, Senshi smiled brightly with a bit of a giggle. "I'm gonna get even stronger then. So that the next time? You can go all out on me! That's a promise!" Taking the liberty to slowly release herself, she finds herself reflecting on her experiences. All she's done. All she had left to do.

"Ara-Nee. I know I'm not anything big yet, but if you ever need anythin' from me. And I mean anythin'. I'll be there. For real." Taking the liberty to give her a thumbs up, she slowly hugs her arm a bit closer to herself, believing this training was more or less done. "We can go out and get something nice and cold to eat. And this time! I'll pay for it!" She says holding up a little pouch which jingles, filled with bills and coins. After all. She was starting to make money after all as a proper Genin. So she wanted to take one of her favorite people out on a meal. It could be like a sisterly date. Wasn't that nice?
Dandead10 has written 191 posts
Going through the Motions[T/O]Mar 26, 2024 21:40:46 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

It was a bit odd to hear, especially since the girl was naturally loved in the same way. Of course, that didn't take away from how important it was. Arashi had done what she could to protect the girl, and she didn't regret what it had cost. Still, the fact that she was seemingly unaware of it was the point. If anything else, she'd hoped that she never knew.

"I love ya too Senshi..."

As she touched the top of her head, she'd then hear her state how she would work on getting stronger so that one day, Arashi wouldn't have to hold back in such a training against her.

"Heh heh...ya better..."

At her next statement upon her release, Arashi would blink before placing one hand on her hip as she tilted her head to the side. It was strange to hear that she wanted to be there to support as much as Arashi had one for her. If Arashi ever had the need, or the willingness to release her own pride. Still, she imagined that kind of favor would be long awaiting fulfillment.

"Oh really? Well..I mean I might need some help with the pack if I'm ever out of town...at this point ya old enough to handle em..."

Though Arashi knew that the girl was probably more so speaking in a role of true support, the truth was that Arashi seemed to always feel like she needed to take on the reigns in that area. It was just the kind of person she was. Not that she didn't appreciate it, but it was a hard habit to break.

"But I know...thanks..."

Smiling with a toothy grin, she'd then hear the offer of Senshi paying to get them something to eat, leading to her raising her brow before then shrugging before reaching down to retrieve her gourd.

"Now this I gotta see...especially if ya buyin....lead the way big spender..."

Gently pushing her ahead of her, Arashi would follow behind with a small smile on her face as she released a breath.

With the training out of the way, it was a long overdue reward to take such a victory and celebrate. Not to mention that even she still got hungry.

There would be few moments like this and the time ahead as Senshi would be more active on the field, so take the time to spend it with her was one of the best ways to cap it all off. Hopefully one of many to come...so long as she didn't overspend.

"Just no over spending...that supposed to be budgeted ya know?"

-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x-Stray Pack

MADE BY VEL OF GS