ZapdosZulu: A HG/SS Pokemon Roleplay (17+ Years and Going)

compose a reply
ZapdosZulu: A HG/SS Pokemon Roleplay (17+ Years and Going)Mar 15, 2024 6:43:33 GMT -5
Caramell
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Guest Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Welcome to Zapdos Zulu

A Heartgold / Soulsilver inspired Pokemon Roleplay

Hi, I'm Caramell!

Let me introduce you to my favorite spot to roleplay. We value quality posts over quantity posts here, so no need to count words! (Unless you're hatching eggs!)

◓ A Progression Based Roleplay

Start off on Route 29 after picking up your very own starter and relive the exciting moment in the retro games by traveling from one city and town to the next, collecting all the badges along the way! (or Adopt a Pokemon if starters aren't for you!)

◓ Looking for something different?

Perhaps you're better suited to a life of crime? Join our Team Rocket ranks and live the life of villainy! Maybe you want to put a stop to all the rampant crime around Johto? Join the International Police Force and stamp out their misdeeds, instead!

◓ Own your own home!

Whether it's a cardboard box on the street corner or an elaborate mansion you call home. Estates are the perfect way to welcome visitors as you please. As an added bonus, you can dig for treasure weekly, too!

◓ Swarms, NPC Trades, and Universal Rewards

Keep an eye out for our seasonal Swarms for rarer Pokemon not normally found along the routes! NPC Trades are always looking to trade! And Universal Rewards have lots of exotic catches!

◓ Canon Mechanics for familiarity

With minimal changes as needed for the mechanics you know and love! With mod discretion to reward members who think outside the box. Throw sticks and stones! (but don't blame us if the wild Pokemon attack back!)

◓ Events Galore!

New generations are introduced with a site wide event! We also host Bug Catching Contests in Spring and Autumn, Gogoat Races to see who's the fastest, and sometimes even Watchog Week to see if he'll see his shadow!

◓ Ok, so I'm biased!

You called! Hit the nail on the head! We didn't reinvent the wheel, and we're not trying to pretend we did. But I think we might have something special - a community that values member feedback! On top of this, I'm offering to breed a free Pokemon for each new member that lets us know I recommended you to the site!

quick reply

compose a reply