Nue Clan Jutsu Vol. 3

compose a reply
Nue Clan Jutsu Vol. 3Mar 15, 2024 9:07:17 GMT -5
Nue Eko
Knowledge is power, and power is needed to win.
Nue Eko Avatar
groupnull
age 31 years old birthday June 10 993 rank Elite Jonin occupation ANBU Captain

clan jutsu

NAME:Seruōbādoraibu [Cell Overdrive]

CHAKRA USAGE: Very High

CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu(Medical).

ELEMENT: -

HANDSEALS: 8

DESCRIPTION:
Meant to be any Nue's ace in the hole, their attempt to create the perfect human parasite. The jutsu allows the Nue to amplify the natural ability to replicate cells to levels far beyond normal. The user molds chakra within themselves before sending it to the cells. Once the chakra hits the cells they are then super charged by the jutsu allowing the Nue to heal from minor and moderate wounds instantaneously, serious injuries heal rapidly(within next post) even allowing to restore whole organs and limbs in a few moments(within 2 post). 

While merged the Nue clan member can also somewhat share this ability to their host, by using their surplus of cells to heal the host wounds within similar timing to their own. However due to the host being rapidly flooded with Nue cells, they temporarily(1 post) lose access to any kkg abilities they may have.

While the jutsu seems powerful on the surface it does have drawbacks. The main drawback of this jutsu is that it is physically taxing to the user, and if used any longer than 5 post will result in the user being render unconscious. The second drawback being that a Nue is only capable of using this technique once in a thread, and should they attempt to overload the cells in such a way to soon they will be rendered unconscious.

(If rendered unconscious due to overuse while merged with a host the user will remain inside the host to suffer whatever fate they do.)
last edit by Nue Eko on Mar 17, 2024 13:48:03 GMT -5
Jordan has written 0 posts
Nue Clan Jutsu Vol. 3Mar 15, 2024 18:26:16 GMT -5
Exousia
Kermit is the only frog you need.
Exousia Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 30 years old birthday rank occupation NPC Mod
Gonna need this to have at least eight hand seals, though I would prefer ten or over. Additionally, I am going to need you take the part out about letting the "cannot be used more than 3 times in a thread" be circumvented with an SA. This is already incredibly powerful (better than either S rank regen jutsu in the Med spec), so having it be limited use is a must.

Also, cut the number of uses down to two.
has written 180 posts
Nue Clan Jutsu Vol. 3Mar 17, 2024 13:25:41 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
My issue with this technique is that it's effectively just an off-brand version of Creation Rebirth from the SA&W list. In the end it's rapidly regrowing any damaged cells instantaneously and just to show, here's a quote out of the Creation Rebirth technique: "In essence, the technique doesn’t heal the existing cells within one’s body; rather, it causes the growth of new cells to occur at a much more rapid pace. Once the technique is used, any grievous injuries suffered by the user are instantly restored to its undamaged, initial state before all aforementioned injuries were inflicted."

The only real difference is that you say you can use it for up to three posts twice a thread. I also think while the Nue have a genetic ability where their cells don't degrade from cellular division, this is not the case for those they're merged with. You'd either be forced to replace the damaged areas/cells of the one you're merged with, with your own Nue cells (which is placing a larger strain on you) or there'd have to be a more significant drawback for the person you're merged with.

I would probably ask that the wording be changed so that the technique can rapidly (not instantly) repair serious wounds for a total of five rotations and can only be used once in a thread. Anything that would cause extreme damage would outpace this healing and lead to death. Furthermore I'd ask that if it's being used in conjunction with a host the Nue has merged with it the healing either comes from the Nue's cells solely in which case the merged host might temporarily lose any KG abilities (since so many of their cells would be Nue cells rather than their own) or if you divide the host's cells as well then they'd become exhausted/uncoordinated at the end of the five rotations.

Lastly I'd ask the the chakra cost get bumped up to Very High instead of High.

I believe these are reasonable drawbacks to the technique and keep it from stepping on the toes of the SA&W medic package. Given the extreme degree of changes I'm asking for I'll also message Exo to double check Exo is still fine with the technique as well.
has written 844 posts
Nue Clan Jutsu Vol. 3Mar 17, 2024 13:50:03 GMT -5
Nue Eko
Knowledge is power, and power is needed to win.
Nue Eko Avatar
groupnull
age 31 years old birthday June 10 993 rank Elite Jonin occupation ANBU Captain
Sorry my intent wasnt to step on the toes of the SA&W list but with this clan a bit is left up to imagination as a lot isnt defined and whats available I feel only scratches the surface of what they can do so I am essentially just trying stuff and i apologize for that but I made edits so hopefully timing of the healing is more clear and also added the kkg lost drawback for the host
Jordan has written 0 posts