Master of Lightning

compose a reply
Master of LightningMar 16, 2024 2:27:54 GMT -5
Shirai Tetsumaki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Shirai Tetsumaki Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday January 7 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team 3 Leader
Raiton jutsu. The power of electricity, conductivity, and positive and negative energies. It was possible that as of now, Tetsumaki Shirai may have been one of the greatest Raiton users in Kumogakure, if not one of the finest in the world. For she was beyond controlling and manipulating lightning. She became lightning. She was the Storm. As she came before the commercial town of Akazaya to watch the festivities, she found herself desiring to train. It was there that she found herself channeling electricity through herself, found her hair spiking up, as she clenches her fist. Before she moves forth in such a burst of speed, that the average eye couldn't follow.

Grasping one of the tall standing boulders, she grasps it, and with a flash of motion vanishes. Appearing high in the air, she locks her arms and legs along the boulder, before contorting her body and flipping it within her grasp and thighs, before then slamming along the earth in a burst of power and lightning so intense, that the charge discharges through the earth as it segments and cracks, causing a secondary explosion as stone and earth flies. "Liger Bomb!" She declares, and with it, it was almost as if Shirai was a bolt of lightning herself, delivering wrath over the otherwise tranquil area. 

Very much, especially after hitting thirty eight. She was getting a bit older now, at least, enough that she feared hitting the dreaded four and zero. Though in another blitz of speed, as she turns herself into electricity and conducts through the soil, it might become a wonder then for a certain Namikaze Hibana when she sees the woman reform not so far away. Perhaps mistakening it as teleportation, or a body flicker of some kind. 

NAME: Raiga Bomu - [Lightning Self Bomb]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The user grabs their opponent around the arms and lifts them high into the air. Once lifted high enough the user then brings the opponent down head first into the floor in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre. This technique is devastating enough to shatter the earth around the opponent on impact.
last edit by Shirai Tetsumaki on Mar 16, 2024 4:23:10 GMT -5
dandead10#5303 has written 70 posts
Master of LightningMar 16, 2024 2:32:21 GMT -5
Hibana
Live Life In The Fast Lane
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Gate Guardian

The Pink Blur

Hibana had wondered away from the town hosting the Chunin Exams wishing to take in the sights. Her long blonde hair dyed pink at the tips was covered on top by a blue beanie. She wore a white shirt with a black jacket over top. She had a blue plaid skirt matching a thick blue scarf wrapped around her neck. Her thigh high stockings did little to keep her legs warm but she loved the look of them. finishing off her attire was a black silk cloth wrapped around her head covering her right eye. The area in this part of the world was beautiful making Hibana stare in wonder.

As she made her way around the outskirts of the town she saw a beautiful purple haired woman. Before she had a chance to make her presence known she watched the woman make a few moves she had trouble tracking. The sudden explosive display ended with a loud declaration and a boulder exploding into hundreds of fragments. Hibana stood in awe, the woman was fast, strong and beautiful. "OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO COOL!" The young blonde woman made her way over to Shirai her arms waving as she acted out the scene she had just seen.

"You were all woosh, then you picked up that boulder all AHHHH! I loved when you shouted "LIGER BOMB!" and that power holy cow!" She was acting like a child seeing a magic trick for the first time. Hibana could not help how excited she got sometimes and knew that some people found it annoying. She stopped realizing she had not introduced herself yet before bowing, making sure to keep her blue beanie on top of her head. "I am Namikaze Hibana it is a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful and strong as yourself."

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by Hibana on Mar 16, 2024 2:49:53 GMT -5
Yamatsu has written 64 posts
Master of LightningMar 16, 2024 4:44:24 GMT -5
Shirai Tetsumaki
Shirai Tetsumaki Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday January 7 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team 3 Leader
The girl that came before her was like a flash herself, namely one of pink and blonde as she made her way running towards her. Her eyes were filled with an almost child like wonderment, and she had seemingly fallen in love with Shirai at first sight. A flattering lady at that. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Tetsumaki Shirai." She says, not disclosing her position as the head of the clan, mainly because it was hardly necessary. Taking the liberty to look her from head to toe, it was clear that she was pretty attractive herself. Though. Even Shirai with her outgoing personality was taken aback for a few moments. How couldn't she be? 

Stepping back for a moment, she smirks for a moment. "I don't know if you're here to learn something, or are asking me out miss Namikaze, but I appreciate your kind words." Not really sure what to make of the situation, or how the girl in front of her was going to act, she found herself pleased knowing that despite being thirty-eight, people still found her attractive. "Buuut...In the case you're here to learn a little something about Raiton? I'm the greatest practitioner alive of it in all of Kumo." That might have been a rather bold claim, but she seemed undoubtedly confident in her claim.
last edit by Shirai Tetsumaki on Mar 16, 2024 4:45:09 GMT -5
Master of LightningMar 16, 2024 23:34:14 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

Hibana blushed when Shirai asked is she was asking her out. The young woman had to admit she did find the woman attractive but she was taken. "I'm sorry, your'e very beautiful but I already have two girlfriends. That's actually why I'm here and not in Konoha. They are participating in the exams." Honestly she had taken this walk so Raika and Tokaku could focus on the exams, she did not want to distract them. Shirai had brought up an interesting proposition to Hibana, the chance to learn Raiton from a Kumo shinobi.

From what she had seen Hibana was ready to try anything. Shirai was fast, Hibana wanted to be fast, Shirai was strong, Hibana wanted to be strong. "OF COURSE! I'd totally love to learn some Raiton jutsu! I only know one at the moment but OMG it's pretty cool." The blonde wove two seals holding the final one. She took off rushing headlong towards a thick tree. Her toned muscular legs pumped bringing her to top speed as she released her jutsu. Lightning began to surround her legs giving the appearance they had become lightning themselves. She lashed out striking the tree with all her might leaving a large indention where her leg struck.

She jogged back to Shirai brushing her hair behind her ear. "My main focus is Taijutsu and as you can see my legs are deadly weapons." She showed off one of her stocking covered legs. Her toned muscular thighs and calves looking to rip her stockings as she flexed. "I'm still new to Raiton jutsu and would love to learn from you Shirai Sensei!"

NAME: Raiton: Kaminari Keri no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Thunder Kicks Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medeium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 2
DESCRIPTION:
After pushing Raiton chakra into the user's legs, the legs shall began to generate lightning surrounding, giving an almost appearance as if the users legs were lightning itself, making it so that the user's kicks paralyze wherever they strike on the opponent for a few seconds.

LAIKA OF THQ

last edit by Hibana on Mar 16, 2024 23:38:32 GMT -5
Master of LightningMar 18, 2024 1:24:17 GMT -5
Shirai Tetsumaki
Shirai Tetsumaki Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Shirai knew what she had, and she wasn't afraid to show it off. If people stared, then she took it that they liked what they saw. And as they say. Looking is free. Though, she did come to look a bit surprised when she mentioned not one, but two girlfriends. "Well, aren't you leaf girls busy nowadays?" She says in a light hearted and joking sort of way. She wasn't one to judge. She'd been with plenty of people back and forth. However, she did come to relax herself a bit, when she'd mentioned the prospect of learning lightning techniques.

Before being shown one herself. As Hibana's foot left an indentation. "Not bad...Not bad!" However, it was there that with a tilt of her head, Shirai did come to ask. "But have you ever delivered a kick....At the speed of lightning?" She asks, and with it, for a brilliant moment, it was as if Shirai had become electricity herself, vanishing in a brilliant shade of blue, before appearing before Hibana in the next moment. Her hair spiking with electricity before she rotates on her left like like an axle pivot, delivering a kick to the tree, just as she'd done a moment ago.

Only this time, the tree would not only snap in half, but would be sent flying and flipping into the air. Doing no less than two and a half flips before crashing along the earth. Shirai smiling brightly as she looks upon her. "Speed is key. Momentum. Power." She exclaims, before taking the liberty to look her build over. Then looking to her legs. "I've got a few techniques to teach...More than a few." She says, before looking Hibana over and flexing her own powerful and muscular leg through her skin tight suit. One which left very little to the imagination; all things considered.

"Tell me...You ever heard of the Lariat before?"
Master of LightningMar 18, 2024 13:31:22 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

The speed of lightning, Hibana had dreamed of being faster than elements herself. She had no idea that the element to the form of the shapely and beautiful Shirai. Before she had the time to think anything else the woman was beside her in a blue blur. She was fast and Hibana could not help showing her admiration for the woman's speed. With a quick raise of her leg and a spin Shirai kicked the tree Hibana just had. With a loud thundering crack the trunk tore sending the top half of the tree spinning end over end.

She could not see herself but was sure she was standing there mouth agape left eye wide open. The display was impressive, a show of speed and strength not many could claim to possess. Her resolve strengthened, Hibana wished to possess this kind of level. She idolized the Raikage for her position and poise, Shirai would join that mantle for her speed and power. Hibana almost jumped from her skin hearing Shirai's subtle offer at the multitude of techniques to teach her. She explained the importance of not just speed but a blend of power and momentum.

Hibana knew even as a Chunin she had so much more to learn from those seasoned with experience. She blushed slightly as Shirai showed off her own beautifully muscular leg. Then and there she decided she wanted to be a mix of Kizumi and Shirai when she became older and wiser.

"No I haven't heard of it, or maybe? It sounds a bit familiar I maybe heard it or read about it before?"

She stood there brushing her hair over her ear as she thought. She adjusted her silk eye cover before frowning.

"Nope never heard of it, but if it will make me as cool a you I'm up for anything!"

LAIKA OF THQ

Master of LightningMar 18, 2024 20:04:19 GMT -5
Shirai Tetsumaki
Shirai Tetsumaki Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
"Great! I'm glad you want to learn!" She exclaims. "But...We're gonna need a change in scenery if you want to learn a technique like that." With that said? She finds herself slowly crouching down for a moment, as if motioning for Hibana to hold onto her. "This jutsu I'm about to show you...It's more suited on a model of a living being." Assuming Hibana did wrap herself around Shirai? The Jounin would loop her arms underneath the Namikaze's legs, piggy back style. Before she'd then move at a speed that could be considered absurd.

The Kami no Kaminari no Jutsu as she called it, allowed for her to move even faster, and as she did, Hibana could find the scenery around them legitimately blurring, despite Shirai having to carry her weight as they traversed a vast distance in the blink of an eye, almost as if they were moving in a body flicker, but at a constant speed. They blurred past wilderness, and the outskirts of town, before eventually coming before a training yard. A proper one, that people might have used for either Chuunin Exam training, and or the local garrison here. In which case, Hibana was released. Letting her recover a sense of equilibrium, before Shirai stands firmly upright.

"Sorry for the bumpy ride. I know that it might take a bit of getting used to." She says. Before she stands upright, seemingly unphased. "I'd say that was about half my speed." She says somewhat pridefully, boastfully even. "Shall I demonstrate the Lariat now?"

NAME: Kami no Bodi Kaminari [Divine Lightning Body]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Activation, Drain is constant but minimal]
CLASSIFICATION: Hijutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
The pinnacle of being a Tetsumaki. By using the iron rich blood within a Testumaki, the raiton stored within the body the user can quite literally transform either their whole body (organs included) or parts of the body into pure lightning. This makes physical attacks nigh on impossible to connect properly since the opponent is quite literally punching lightning.

The Tetsumaki in this form can use conductive surfaces to transfer themselves through, including but not limited to metals, water and other reactive surfaces. A bonus to this technique is the ability to move at increased speeds in straight lines (add one rank's speed plus a speed SA). The user cannot turn while using this part of the technique, so if one can match the speed or perceive it, it could easily be dodged.

As with all lightning techniques, Kami no Bodi Kaminari has a natural weakness to mokuton techniques. Fuuton techniques can expel the Tetsumaki from the form. Physical attacks from the user are also null unless using clan jutsu specifically for said attacks.
Master of LightningMar 27, 2024 11:48:31 GMT -5
Hibana
Hibana Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Pink Blur

The excitement in Hibana was evident as the woman did all she could from literally jumping up and down. As Shirai crouched down she climbed upon her back making sure to keep one hand on her hat. As she locked her legs around the woman's waist they were off. She had no idea where they were going of how long it took to get there. They were just there after what seemed like no time at all. As she dismounted it took her a moment to gain balance, she was used to speed but this was something different.

"It's no big deal bumps I can handle." She loosened her scarf, the speed had made it tighten around her neck. "For half speed that was like suuuuuper impressive. One day i'll be that fast you just wait and see." In all honesty she did not believe that claim. Seeing the sudden shift in terrain around them she knew they had traveled quite some distance. Looking around at the training dummies scattered around the courtyard she smiled. Besides the track and woods a training field was a place Hibana felt at home. She turned after Shirai offered to demonstrate the jutsu.

"OF COURSE I'M SO READY!!!"

--
LAIKA OF THQ

Master of LightningMar 29, 2024 7:15:57 GMT -5
Shirai Tetsumaki
Shirai Tetsumaki Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
Having somebody ride along was a good workout in itself for sure, but in those next moments, they were together now in the training field with those dummies that she so preferred. Before she was told to show off the Lariat. Taking the liberty to step aside, she slowly flexes her right arm and shows off its tone muscular form before extending it outwards. "Some might call it a clothesline move. Sure. It pretty much is for all intents and purposes, but this strike? Relies on speed." She proclaims, and with it, she kicks off with her legs, and she strikes upon one of the dummies.

Her extended arm smacking along its neck and sending the dummy rearing back and flip slamming into the ground. "A technique that when used will destroy a person's windpipe and leave them debilitated on the ground. And if used in the right way? By people of equal strength? It can behead a man between their locked arms." That said, she realized that Hibana seemed to be more of a kick fighter anyways. Not that there was a problem with that if done right, but Shirai did feel as if it left her more vulnerable than she personally would have liked.

"How good are you with using your hands?" That totally wouldn't get taken out of context.