Foo Inu Heado

compose a reply
Foo Inu HeadoMar 18, 2024 3:49:05 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank occupation
Minazawa Senju found herself filling a role that frankly, she never exactly thought she'd need to fill. However, considering her cousin was the head of the Senju, the Jounin Hancho, as well as a husband, and parent? He was probably filled to the ass with duties and expectations. Frankly. Senju Kazuto couldn't be everywhere at the same time. Which was why Minazawa came here. To the Uchiha compound of all places. Knocking along a certain Miroru's door. Where hopefully, she was informed in advance of why she was here. Another person to know her little secret, but sworn to secrecy, confidentiality, and for intents and purposes of training?

One of the ANBU was to supervise it, at least until Minazawa herself achieved the rank of Chuunin. Watching in the distance. Minazawa waited, and when the door opened, the resident redhead would see a youthful looking girl gazing upon her with silvery white hair and pale skin. Adorned in a white haori with the Konoha headband tied around her neck, and the Senju crest sigil on a band along her right arm. "Konichiwa. My name is Senju Minazawa. I was told that starting from today. I would help you train." Smiling quietly, and looking Miroru in the eyes with those soft golden hues, she'd slowly offer her hand to shake, a nice firm grip.

"You look beautiful this morning. Miroru-Sama. I look forward to working with you. Please take good care of me." 
last edit by Senju Minazawa on Mar 18, 2024 3:49:37 GMT -5
Dandead10 has written 204 posts
Foo Inu HeadoMar 18, 2024 19:36:19 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
The door opened, and Miroru poked her head out the door, toothbrush jammed into her mouth.

https://cdn.donmai.us/original/79/d9/79d99e5d6e6f12eeff1a09f642b367be.jpg

"Ohh, hhahhwhho. Hhwoh hhehcohhd."

The door closed, and there was some audible scrambling from behind the door before Miroru presented herself again, hands on her hips and toothbrush noplace to be found.

"Minazawa-san, huh?" She extended her hand to return the handshake, rubbing the back of her head- freshly and frantically combed. "I'm still getting used to the whole age-rank disparity thing, so... can we just like. Not worry about all that? You can be Senju-san or Minazawa-chan, and you can call me Miroru-chan. Does that work for you?" She asked as she headed back into her room, door left open, and collected a heavy backpack and snagged a well-crafted gunbai from a place of honor propped against the wall by the door. Adjusting her black boots and gloves briefly, she glanced back at Mina for her response, so she'd know how to address the older girl during their training.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,179 posts
Foo Inu HeadoMar 21, 2024 18:26:09 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
The blush on Miroru's face was adoable, as was the little insignia on her pajamas. However, within those moments, she found herself looking towards Miroru with a softness in her honeysuckle eyes. "Of course Miroru-Chan. If that's the case. Please call me Minazawa-Chan. Or Mina-Chan if you'd like." Smiling with her eyes closed, she found herself looking her over, as well as her training equipment. It was a bit strange how there were so many people to work and bond with in the village, and yet so little time.

"As you know. I've been assigned as a special member. To help you work with that chakra." She says, before walking closely by her side. "For that reason, I want to be close to you, and let you know. I'm available any time. That I respect you and appreciate you for the burden you've taken for Konoha, and that you're in my mind. A hero." She says, bowing her head politely. When Miroru walked by her side, the Senju girl found herself questioning if she was quite prepared, ready for this kind of work. However, she knew that at the very least? This was something only few people could do. Something she could do. So regardless? She would try her damndest to see it through.

"Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm Senju Minazawa. I'm eighteen years old, and I enjoy gardening, long walks through the village, and gazing at the clouds and stars. I'm skilled at ninjutsu, kenjutsu, and genjutsu. Though...Due to some incidences. I'm very sick. Very. So please, take the training slow, and try not to press my body too hard. If you can." She says, hoping to make things clear for Miroru, and to break some ice.
Foo Inu HeadoMar 23, 2024 0:50:49 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Mina-chan sounds great! We'll go with that, if you're A-OK with that." Miroru flashed thumbs up to Mina at that allowance, already working on easing them into easier conversation. "And yeah, I heard. Kazuto-ojisan can't be around all the time, after all, right?" Miroru teased, well aware that the young father would spittake to hear he was being referred to as "uncle-san" already.

The somber sense fell right back into place at the very sincere praise, and Miroru's expression fell a bit as she stared off into the middle distance.

You hear that~?
You're a hero~
The savior of the village.

She could hear the fox crooning in the back of her head, the titanic rumble like a distant mudslide.
You're not here to be my friend, no matter how thoroughly you deceive yourself on the matter.
You have a -job-, child, and it is protecting everything you know and love.
From me~

"Ahaha... save the praise for the ones that really deserve it, okay..? Like, the ones that go out and put themselves on the line fighting our enemies and stuff. Most of my... burden... is just staying in the village and getting a better hang on things.

No need to praise me for sitting around where it's safe."

Never mind that she was never, ever safe.
Never mind that she didn't really get to let go of the leash she kept on her own abilities.
Never mind any of that.

"Oh, okay! Well, it's nice to meet you, Mina-chan. I'm Miroru- Uchiha Miroru, much as some of the old fuddy-duddies hated to admit before I swept the exams. I like hanging out with my buddies, I hang out with foxes as much or more than I hang out with people, and I have a bit of a thing for pranks." She brightened to hear Mina state she was a swordswoman, and grinned. "Hey! I fight with a weapon, too, and I've actually invented some genjutsu! It's kinda goofy, but it works better than you'd think!"

Foo Inu HeadoMar 26, 2024 5:38:09 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"Kazuto-Sama is busy." It was all she said regarding that, not sure how to broach the topic of her clan head to her. She never was particularly close, despite the two of them being clan members. Though, they didn't really need to be. Instead, when she found herself advancing, she didn't know all that was going on inside of Miroru. The dialogue being exchanged. Before she was told of the burden. About how she wasn't a hero, because she stayed behind to learn something. Where she was safe. Except, Minazawa understood otherwise.

"Don't discredit yourself Miroru-Chan. Everyone deserves praise now and again, and you're preparing. Training so that you can take the field, so that our comrades will have an easier time in the future." Being very cordial and friendly, she found herself taking the liberty to hear her out, as they made their way. "You're exceptional. A wonderful person, I'm sure of that. Someone whom I believe in." She says giving her a thumbs up. However, with that said? They made their way to a very private and isolated training ground. One that was likely exclusively for them considering what they were training.

"Hch. Hch." She coughs into her hand, as she hears her talks of weapon and genjutsu. "That's fantastic. It's good to be diversified. The Uchiha clan were known for far more than their eyes in the olden days after all. Hch. Hch." She coughs into her hand again, as she turns to face Miroru. "I'm going to need to set up. I've never used this jutsu before, so I don't know if I have all of its nuances down. If I could have you tap into just a bit of the Kyuubi chakra...I'd appreciate it. I need to know how it's going to feel." She proclaims, coughing harder as she stands upright, and takes a deep breath, beginning to weave her handseals. A jutsu only a Senju could do.
Foo Inu HeadoMar 27, 2024 22:40:06 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"Yeap. Something about wife, kids, clan, and position leaves a fellow wanting for spare time, I guess!" Miroru agreed before the conversation switched topics.

Deserved praise? Probably. Maybe? What if someone wasn't even trying to do their best? Did that still deserve praise? Sure, that wasn't her role, but it was easier to think in generalities than consider her actual situation.

"That's... all very kind of you to say, Mina-chan. Thank you. Please, lead the way."

Before long, they're at the isolated training field, and Miroru set down her pack, strapping her gunbai to her back and folding her hands behind her head as Mina explained what she needed.

"Mm. Well... okay. I guess it kind of is the whole point of things. Just- brace yourself. The Fox isn't... nice. He's a lot of things, but nice just didn't make the list, and you can usually pick that up in his chakra. So just... don't freak out... okay?"

It took a moment before she did as asked. A moment standing still, mentally removing the locks she had between her and this power. She'd gotten used to visualizing locks in place after losing control and hurting Azarea. It was essentially just a mental discipline exercise, but it slowed her down and helped her think about whether she really needed to access all that power.

And right now, she did.

It was not subtle.

Abruptly, reddish chakra spilled out of Miroru. Reddish, VISIBLE chakra, coiling around her and writhing behind her in indistinct blobs. However, some physical changes occurred as well.

Her eyes, already red, slitted down the center.
Her nails and canines grew visibly.
Her hair, usually poofy and slightly comical, blasted back in the waves of chakra, forming into two distinctly ear-like structures, stained blank with streaks flashing back from her eyes.

The stress Miroru was under, trying to stay calm with that rancorous chakra rampaging through her, was visible even without any special tricks or senses. "Let me... know... when I can stop..."

Stop~?
Why stop~?
Think of all the fun we could have~
You haven't even tried out my newest present, child. Not really. Don't you want to see what golden lightning can do~?

She ignored the fox as he started to chuckle in the background.

Perhaps another time, then~

Foo Inu HeadoMar 27, 2024 23:46:55 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
She had once heard that the chakra of the Kyuubi in the tales of legend was foul and full of malice. Hearing the tales and seeing it in action was another. For as she began to loosen those mental locks, she could practically see its radiating hatred pouring out in that form of orangeish red. Taking the liberty to digest all of that? Minazawa Senju would need to combat this fox with foxes of her own. "There's no need to stop. That's why...I am here!" She declares, and with it, her eyes shoot open as she channels her chakra's own pacifying nature, the filling life and vibrancy of the Mokuton.

"Mokuton Hijutsu: Foo Inu Heado!" Holding her right hand outwards, the kanji for "Sit" begins to form along her palm, and with it, she raises several tall pillars with fox or dog like faced etched into them. Slamming her hand along the floor, she sends just a few of those dogs, two of eight wooden dogs to lash out and chomp against the glowing chakra cloak blobs. As if to combat the Kyuubi in itself, that growing corruptive influence, as she sought to suppress him. To fill her with the feelings of peace and tranquility. It was the first time she'd used it before, and as she channeled through the jutsu? She could feel the weight of its malice and killing intent. The desire to rampage free.

"I won't let you." She says, and with it, she speaks with utmost confidence, looking towards Miroru. "I have confidence in you...Go further. You can tame it." She says, resting her hand along the floor. Taking a deep breath, she had in truth never done a jutsu quite like this. Nor did she know how she compared to Kazuto, but this was the only time she'd be able to get such an experience. Now. All Miroru needed to do was gain a better sense of self and clarity as Minazawa did her work. Taking the liberty to focus her chakra along the ground, several more wood pillars would rise forth.

Looking to lock around the back of Miroru's arms, to brace them together, as a thick pillar seeks to lock around her neck like a pillary. Her legs bound in tight coils, and intersecting with the locks around her arms as they seek to pull her down. Minazawa's chakra funneling into the wood to strengthen it further for her safety, just in case. The dog heads nudging and burrowing against her as this lowly Senju remains on standby. "Take it to the next step. You can count on me!" Miroru Uchiha did not stand alone in her battle. The village was behind her every step of the way, and so was she.

NAME: Mokuton: Foo no inu heddo [Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads]*
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Mokuton
HANDSEALS: 4
DECRIPTION:
A technique originally designed to be used to suppress a tailed beast's chakra. The user produces the "sit" (座, suwaru) kanji on their palm and creates a series of wooden pillars, which are engraved with what resemble foo dog faces and have lit wicks on top of them. When the user slams their palm on the ground, the wooden statues rush towards the target and suppress its chakra.

last edit by Senju Minazawa on Mar 27, 2024 23:49:06 GMT -5
Foo Inu HeadoMar 28, 2024 2:18:53 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
It takes mere moments of contact for those dogs to suppress the minor amount of chakra Miroru had allowed free, and as it disperses, so too does the sense of the Bijuu. It wasn't necessary to use them all, not with Miroru in control and so barely releasing the energy.

"Er... well... it's effective..!" Miroru calls over, waving off the extra dogs- or evading them if need be, as the chakra cloak was already dispersed. "If you're looking to push yourself, I think I'm going to need to release a tail or two, or else the same thing will happen. The technique's fundamentals are sound, clearly, but if you want something to test it against... it'll take more than the cloak. That's as minimal as it gets, really... but, it gets... intense.

Fast.

Are you sure you want to go that far? I can call up the shroud a time or two more- at least unless the Old Fox gets cranky."

Foo Inu HeadoMar 28, 2024 2:26:29 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"Please. Keep going." Minazawa says. According to anecdote, it was said that the Foo Inu Heado could restrain up to the second stage of the four tails, though no further. If it went any farther? Extreme measures would need to be taken. Miroru would find that just two heads latched on, no other. However, Minazawa seemed to underestimate just how far she had control already. How much power she held. Taking the liberty to raise her hand, the dog heads which bit against her previously would lift up and away from her, back to their standing spots. The heads remain, with candle litwicks upon their head.

"I'll do my best." Minazawa of course never knew just to what extent Miroru's power was, not all the specifics on how far she'd gotten. So, to imply that she had the power to call upon multiple tails at a time now? Kazuto really had done quite a considerable amount of work here. Didn't he? Taking the liberty to look at the jutsu, she was still learning the nuances and everything there was, but, one might suppose that Miroru knew her limits far better than she did. They just met after all. Taking the liberty to focus, she channels her chakra again, lightly coughing into her opposite hand.

"Please. Push yourself to the higher state...This jutsu was designed to restrain far stronger chakra than this. The field is yours."
Foo Inu HeadoMar 28, 2024 2:53:36 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"If... you're sure. I've never gone much further than this without Kazuto or Shigure around. Forgive the caution." Miroru rubbed the back of her head and took a deep breath. "Your technique clearly does what it was designed to do. I'll do my best to trust in you and go further. I'll push to my strongest stable state, and then a step further. Okay?"

Provided that Mina agreed, Miroru took another long, slow breath- and then her eyes shot wide as fresh, brutal chakra rushed out of her body, dragging a gasp from her lips!

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.

Six.

Six tails of swirling, acerbic chakra behind her, curled menacingly and seething with power! As before, Miroru looked more or less in control, her features sharpened into vulpine parody but lacking the wild freedom of rage.

Immediately the grass at her feet withered, steaming and then smoking from mere contact with the shroud of energy. Miroru took another deep breath, braced herself-

Seven.

The cloak finally started to quaver and destabilize, speckled with thin and infrequent veins of blackish red- and with gold, as chains of twisting electricity flicker between her tails. Not plain white electrical chakra, as often evidenced once formed and released in attacks. Not the intense, screaming blue of Chidori's chakra.

Golden.

A branch of golden raiton twists and flicks off and IMMEDIATELY blasts a crater into the dirt. Small, by comparison to an actual attack- but it wasn't an attack. It was a side effect, and it was shredding the turf around her like it didn't exist.

But for the most part... her control held.

Foo Inu HeadoMar 29, 2024 8:00:52 GMT -5
Senju Minazawa
Senju Minazawa Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
If she felt like the charka was malicious before, then it was practically as if it was drowning. As she watched it form, there was a cracking fluctuation of electricity. So much so that she could see the energy ripple out and begin crashing into the earth. Keeping herself resolute, sweat dripped from her head as she looked and saw just how terrible that energy felt. It was malicious in every way. "...Do I still have you with me?" She asks, confidence on her face as she maintains her cool. She knew she had the tools to best help Miroru handle this, and that if worst came to worst? There were other measures. That the ANBU would be able to help her.

Wood Release wasn't the most powerful element, nor the most durable, but flexible, and able to weather with a resilience most forms of attack. The scale of which it could stretch and act was admirable, and in this particular instance, as she focuses on Miroru, there was a level of confidence that she, she'd be able to help her. Help make a difference in her life and aid her in mastering, if not advancing this terrifying power. Maybe not as more than a simple associated comrade, but perhaps as something closer as a friend. The dog heads remain firm, and as she pumps more chakra into it, she raises a few more dog head pillars. Their jaws opened as she holds her kanji hand out. Like her barrier.
Foo Inu HeadoMar 30, 2024 0:08:53 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"... yeah. He's- mnh." Miroru was quiet a moment before clarifying. "-doesn't have any ammo right now. I'm... not mad. Don't want anyone hurt. So no leverage. I'm okay." Another moment of quiet. "I think... you'd know if I was having... mf. Trouble."

It stung. She didn't like to talk about it, but tapping into this stuff... it didn't like her much more than anybody else. She could feel her skin burning and breaking down, only to repair itself nearly as quickly. The red streaks in her chakra cloak, she was pretty sure, was vaporized blood from exposed patches still in the process of healing.

The pain, though. That was an inlet. It was hard not to be resentful about having to hurt herself to learn how to work with the fox. Knowing it was partly a training exercise for Minazawa twisted the knife a bit.

Miroru held her calm, though.

"What's stopping me from breaking the heads?" Miroru asked, almost distracted. "If I wasn't in control... why wouldn't I just... wreck them?" Her head tilted, like a dog's. "I know they can eat Bijuu chakra, but what about normal stuff?" She lifted a hand out towards one as if to pet it from across the clearing. "What's stopping me from just..."

Her other hand twitched into a single hand seal.

It was as sudden and brutal as a true lightning strike. Perhaps more so. In an instant, a cord of electric force exploded from her hand towards one of the foo heads. Not a bolt of white lightning. Not blue. A twisting strand of golden raiton tore across the clearing from her open palm, almost completely without any sort of warning. Apparently, she didn't need to bring her hands together to form hand seals.

Her hand pulled back faintly, almost surprised. Her fingers closed. "Oh.

Sorry."
All the while her eyes flicked back to the foo head to see how it weathered the blow.

NOTE: RAITON DAMAGE IS QUADRUPLED IN THIS CLOAK STAGE.

NAME: Raiton: Gian [Lightning Release: False Darkness]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
After completing the Snake handseal, the user will send Raiton chakra onto their hand or inside their mouth to then be released in the shape of a spear. The power of this spear is enough to peirce through stone, meaning that it's potential to inflict damage is high, and a direct hit could possibly kill. It's sheer speed is what makes it so powerful and the fact it's capable of multiplying as well. This technique moves like a straight beam, similar to a laser, which however could make it very predictable.

last edit by Uchiha Miroru on Mar 30, 2024 0:13:27 GMT -5