compose a reply
So You Just Take This Stick... [Training]Mar 21, 2024 13:06:51 GMT -5
Hiesin Mairusu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hiesin Mairusu Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Snake Sage Apprentice

TAKE ME TO VALHALLA WHERE MY BROTHERS WAIT FOR ME

This may have not been the best way to go about things and it was certainly dangerous but the boy was tired of being left behind by his peers and knew the only way to propel himself ahead was by getting his sage training on track. He and Yaki were making good progress given they were essentially figuring things out on their own. Mairusu wasn't sure if this was some requirement brought about by the snakes or if the position of sage was just cursed but it had basically been a revolving door of sensei and fellow apprentices for years which was disheartening and on more than one occasion he had contemplated forgoing his pipe dream of a goal and getting back to the regular track of things.

But! Things had been trending well as of late and Mairusu was determined to see the process through which meant focusing his efforts on training. In a clearing deep inside the training grounds the genin sat crossed legged as he waited for his training partner to arrive. He had asked Miroru to help him though was purposefully vague on the details as per Miho the power of sages was meant to be a secret and while the boy agreed the red haired woman had been present for a good part of the conversation so he felt that she knew enough to be of use.

WORDS ●  ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
Kata has written 207 posts