A True Shinobi Brings Skills Galore [Tokaku]

compose a reply
A True Shinobi Brings Skills Galore [Tokaku]Mar 23, 2024 11:22:37 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor
Kojirou had an awakening on his way to the Land of Fire. The culmination of his increasing interest in a particular skill that Itsuki, too, played around with back in the Land of Wind – that skill had occupied his mind for almost half a year now. After cultivating it on his daily journey to earn his bread – building walls with Yusei, guarding ships with Yaki, or using the aid of Ahma – he suddenly realized that he’d gotten better at casting large-scale Jutsus with one hand now. It was no longer a case of ‘smaller Jutsus worked better than larger Jutsus’… that must’ve meant he mastered it! And when the swordsman became aware of this development-

"FASTER, BOY! I AIN’T GOT ALL DAY – IT’S ALMOST NOON, ALREADY!”
"S-Sorry! Sorry! I’m going as fast as I can!”
"I SWEAR BY WHATEVER CULT’S RIGHT, IF I SEE SO MUCH AS A SPECK OF TAR ON THE GROUND OUTSIDE-"
"Y-Yes, yes, yes! Understood, j-just please – I didn’t mean to splash it all over the place! I got carried awaaaaaaaaaay…”

Kojirou had gotten himself into quite a sticky situation. You see, one of his most frequent Jutsus was the Black Fountain Technique… a technique that emits black tar in large volumes from his maw, which he used to target practice a nearby training dummy. Lo and behold, on the other side of the fence was a restaurant, and the entire front yard of the entrance was sort of… vandalized by his tar. The owner almost raged himself into an aneurysm, and Kojirou was left with a broom and the duty to wipe the outside area clean of any tar he splattered.

Quite a sight. Kojirou looked beyond down, however, tormented by guilt.
Koji has written 364 posts
A True Shinobi Brings Skills Galore [Tokaku]Mar 25, 2024 9:30:50 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku was bored, wandering around the village looking for someone to train with. She was on the cusp of finally getting a hang of utilizing handseals with only one hand, whether that hand held a weapon or not, opening a plethora of new techniques and strategies for her to use to her advantage. Walking around with her hands in her pockets as her eyes scanned the area. She finally came across a familiar face.

It was that kid from Kusagakure no Sato, the buffoon who broke her sword making her have to get a new one. He seemed to have caused trouble or done something stupid as a restaurant manager was making him clean up… was that tar? That made her raise a single white eyebrow. Whatever. By the time she had arrived, he was damn near done at least. Sighing, she walked up to the shorter shinobi.

"Hono-san, what the hell did you do this time? She asked in her plain voice devoid of emotion.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts
A True Shinobi Brings Skills Galore [Tokaku]Mar 27, 2024 5:49:28 GMT -5
Honō Kojirou
I have an entire world filled with reasons to become stronger!
Honō Kojirou Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday March 17th rank Chūnin occupation Academy Instructor
Almost done… almost… almoooooooost… stupid, sticky tar…

Kojirou’s tedious work to cover his own mistakes finally came to an end, and he could breathe easy again, knowing that his heart wasn’t burdened by this unexplainable act of unintended mischief. It was almost a super-power, at this rate.

But the voice of a stoic character addressing him directly broke Kojirou out of his peaceful state of mind, panicking a bit at the sight of- that was Tokaku! Aw, c’mon, he didn’t want to explain that he screwed up! That was so… embarrassing…

"… I-I… I was practicing with one-handed stuff, and it-it got all over the floor…”

Innuendos aside, while one-handed handseals were very useful, Kojirou wasn’t the best around at controlling his chakra. He had to be more careful when practicing Jutsus within residential areas, especially since some of his Jutsus were capable of large-scale damage. Lava was no joke, dummy.

"It was an accident, though… I didn’t think it’d work. N-Not that well…” he pleaded his case like a convict, his hands shivering with the destroyed broom and bucket, "… Oh… t-that reminds me, h-how… how about your, uh, your sword? Did you get that new one, the Ama-No… Ama-No… Sakihiko… I think…”
Koji has written 364 posts
A True Shinobi Brings Skills Galore [Tokaku]Apr 29, 2024 17:13:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Tokaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uchiha Tokaku Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday rank Adv. Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Tokaku watched him finish up cleaning what looked like tar. This raised a question as to how he made tar in the first place. No Katon jutsu could take on the properties. Nor could Doton, to her knowledge at least. It was a mixture of the two then? "First off, you have the ability to combine Doton with Katon, don't you? Tar isn't a thing you can make with either elements on their own. Secondly, why are you practicing inside, at the very least in a manner that would allow you to actually cast the jutsu. Do you not have good control of your chakra or something?” She asked. She was hoping her deductive skills were good enough to be correct about him having an elemental kekkei genkai.

She also took notice of Koji saying he was practicing the same ability. "Interestingly enough, I'm actually also in the process of learning how to utilize jutsu with one hand. If you wish, you can walk with me to the training fields, we can practice more hands-on there.” Tokaku suggested, ready to go to the fields. At least she potentially found a training partner. Hopefully he wouldn't break her sword this time. She ignored the fact the buffoon couldn't pronounce what will soon be her future katana. A white chakra saber by the name of Ama-no-Sakahoko. She'd just answer his question by instead of bothering to correct him. "It's still being forged.” She replied.

TAG: @
HEX: #b54a50
NOTES:

Special Abilities:

Sharingan [1 Tomoe]
The girl unlocked her Sharingan after teammates died in the last chuunin exams she was in, her mother died after the chuunin exams ended. The trauma has given her One Tomoe in both of her eyes. They allow her to see chakra in color, although not as good as a Byakugan. It also gives her a better view of the actions of her opponent, although not as good as a Two or Three Tomoe Sharingan. It can help her keep track of movements well enough to aid her in combat, nonetheless.

Chakra Control
Tokaku always had good chakra control and only perfected it as she’s now gotten older. It helps her keep up with the toll of jutsus, by using almost just the right amount of chakra.

Kenjutsu Princess
So she could handle close range and also so she could eventually learn how to use a White Chakra Blade which her other clan is infamous for– Hatake Toshizou taught her how to use most types of swords in spite of her true skills in genjutsu and ninjutsu. She has been training for a few years nearly nonstop in practicing kenjutsu since she was first taught. Currently, her overall physicality and skill for using kenjutsu is boosted enough to where she is more than capable of keeping up with most other kenjutsu practitioners

Weapons Used:

Jutsu Used:

Ember has written 177 posts