CHUUNIN EXAMS | KIRIGAKURE EVALUATION

compose a reply
CHUUNIN EXAMS | KIRIGAKURE EVALUATIONMar 24, 2024 16:48:08 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

After the exams are concluded, the following report is given to Kirigakure leadership to do with as they will. Whether or not the information is disseminated as-is to the genin in question or simply used as an internal guideline for the genin’s development rests in the hands of their leaders and Mizukage.

Kuronmeru Shiu and Kuronmeru Enyo both displayed a great aptitude for teamwork with each other, but are largely disagreeable and difficult when positioned to work with others, even those from allied villages. I have been advised that the degree to which both Shiu and Enyo conducted themselves relatively respectfully throughout all three segments is impressive when taking their background into consideration, as there is apparently a large cultural gap. Even still, these are the areas in which both are faltering, and it is my recommendation that they are addressed before being recommended for promotion to chuunin: teamwork, leadership, and efficiency. Shiu seems to be slightly more ahead in these areas than Enyo.

Gure An performed exceptionally well in all segments of the exam, an impressive feat for someone of her age. She was efficient in overcoming obstacles and wise in how she utilized techniques to maximize her chakra expenditure without needlessly tiring herself. However, she is still very young, and my concern is for her mental and emotional development: while she is very capable, her age may be a detractor in her ability to make good decisions and command respect from her peers in a live mission with higher stakes than the exams. I would not withhold her from promotion to chuunin, but it is my earnest recommendation that she is closely guided and monitored throughout that process.

Shizu Amaya displayed clear evidence of having a strategic mind and a focus on achieving mission objectives. Though I was concerned regarding his reluctance to work with others in the first two segments of the exam, he was able to impressively overcome the conflict that had arisen between himself and Jokyu Katsuo in order to effectively strategize and work towards victory in the team fights. That kind of emotional adaptability is highly valuable. He has a tendency to get overshadowed by stronger personalities and his efficiency in achieving mission objectives will need work, but it is my belief that with appropriate leadership he will make a fine chuunin.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 451 posts