CHUUNIN EXAMS | AMEGAKURE EVALUATION

compose a reply
CHUUNIN EXAMS | AMEGAKURE EVALUATIONMar 24, 2024 16:49:16 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

After the exams are concluded, the following report is given to Amegakure leadership to do with as they will. Whether or not the information is disseminated as-is to the genin in question or simply used as an internal guideline for the genin’s development rests in the hands of their leaders and Lord.

Susanoo Akirei displayed an impressive mastery of what I understand to be his clan ability. Overall he was proficient in areas of teamwork and made an attempt towards creative problem-solving, and while he lost both combat rounds it was clear that his typical methodology was hindered by the non-lethal restraints that I placed on the proceedings. His use of his clan ability enabled him to very simply skip over most of the second segment of the exam, an impressive and effective feat, though it leaves me unfortunately in the dark as to his ability to otherwise address these kinds of obstacles in the field. With that in mind, though I believe Akirei’s competency will enable him to succeed as a chuunin, I would recommend closer evaluation on the team level in order to ensure his capacity for on-the-spot decision-making and problem-solving.

Ishikawa Ren is a level-headed, competent young man with impressive situational awareness and capacity for problem-solving. His geniality enabled him to work effectively alongside his teammates in all segments of the exams, while still establishing himself as a strategic voice and demonstrating his ability to take charge when needed. His restraint and good nature are complementary to the effectiveness of his well-rounded skillset, and it is my belief that he will make a highly effective chuunin, with the potential to be a fine leader as he develops within that role.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 451 posts