CHUUNIN EXAMS | KONOHAGAKURE EVALUATION

compose a reply
CHUUNIN EXAMS | KONOHAGAKURE EVALUATIONMar 24, 2024 16:50:53 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

After the exams are concluded, the following report is given to Konohagakure leadership to do with as they will. Whether or not the information is disseminated as-is to the genin in question or simply used as an internal guideline for the genin’s development rests in the hands of their leaders and Hokage.

Daredemo showed an impressive degree of competency in the combat segment of the exams with a clearly versatile skillset, though he was dangerously close to burning himself out due to chakra exhaustion on multiple occasions. Though he started off strong and displayed some willingness to take responsibility and lead his group in the first segment of the exam, that faltered as the round progressed, with his impulsivity causing him to strike out on his own without consulting his teammate. He cooperated well with his team in the second segment of the exams, but was overshadowed by stronger personalities and lost the opportunity to demonstrate his own problem-solving capability. It’s clear to me that he has the potential to develop into a fine leader, but he’s not quite there yet—with mentorship, guidance, and a little more field experience with a genin team, it is my belief that he will succeed as a highly effective chuunin.

Hiesen Mairusu is a genial young man who works well with others, able to follow directives from others and execute their intent without complaint. However, he did not demonstrate much capacity for individual problem-solving or quick and effective decision-making, and while his conduct in the combat round was respectable, it is my belief that he needs more field experience as a genin before considering his progression to chuunin. It may be wise to consider mentorship that encourages him to take the leader and evaluate problems as the head of a group.

Uchiha Tokaku performed admirably in the first segment of the exams, taking charge and directing her team to victory quickly and efficiently. In the second round of the exams, however, she exhausted herself quickly and took on a much more passive role, being overshadowed by stronger personalities, and did not demonstrate much of her capacity for quick problem-solving. Though she is capable, my primary concern lies in her conduct in the third round—again she exhausted herself quickly, and she is reckless, hot-headed, and prone to outbursts that make her an unknown variable in high-intensity situations. I do not believe that Tokaku is incapable of taking on greater responsibility, but—and I apologize for my personal bias in this matter—it is clear to me that she needs guidance and care in order to develop mentally and emotionally.

Kayahara Urikohime works exceptionally well with others, showing a great aptitude for teamwork while still making a sincere effort towards presenting her opinions and possible solutions. She is a competent problem-solver with a well-honed skillset. Her primary areas of potential improvement are in leadership and combat capabilities; though she is a medic and will ideally never be without a squad, and her capacity for defense is impressive, I would ensure that her leadership moving forward is aware that she will need to hone her ability to press an effective offense and establish herself as a voice of wisdom and good sense.

Uchiha Kai, like Uriko, works well with others and is able and willing to take direction as needed, though he struggles to establish himself as a potential leader. His overall competency and ability to problem-solve, as well as his willingness to assist others throughout all three segments of the exam, lead me to believe that he would do well as a chuunin, but please be advised that he is easily overshadowed by stronger personalities and may require further evaluation on his capacity for leadership and quick decision-making.

Uzumaki Ataru performed exceptionally well in all segments of the exam, an astonishing feat considering his age. Were he even six years older I would likely have strongly recommended him for promotion to chuunin, but his youth is his main detractor: while he did very well in a safe and sanctioned competitive environment, I am very concerned for his capacity for good, effective decision-making and ability to command respect from his peers when out in the field. He shows traits of impulsivity and stubbornness that, while very normal for a boy of his age, can be detrimental to a mission’s success, and he may struggle with reigning that in until he has the opportunity to further develop both emotionally and physically. Given time and guidance, I do believe he has the makings of an excellent chuunin, but it is my earnest recommendation that he be given
that time before he is saddled with greater responsibility, which may weigh disproportionately heavy on such a young mind.

I have little to say about Haruno Seiji, Hatake Shinde, and Hyuuga Raika except that all three have one critical thing in common: a truly impressive capacity for thoughtfulness and care for those around them. Not just their designated teammates, but those they are in direct competition with, willing to sacrifice and expend effort to ensure the success of others while striving towards their own goals. It is an admirable trait that I hope to see fostered as they progress in their careers.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 451 posts