CHUUNIN EXAMS | KUSAGAKURE EVALUATION

compose a reply
CHUUNIN EXAMS | KUSAGAKURE EVALUATIONMar 24, 2024 16:51:51 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

After the exams are concluded, the following report is given to Kusagakure leadership to do with as they will. Whether or not the information is disseminated as-is to the genin in question or simply used as an internal guideline for the genin’s development rests in the hands of their leaders and Lord.

Kisei Sachi is a level-headed young woman with a sharp mind and a clear proclivity for teamwork. Though she excelled in the first segment of the exams, her performance suffered in the second and third rounds; she was overshadowed by stronger personalities in the second segment of the exam, often just accepting assistance that was handed to her without demonstrating any problem-solving ability of her own. While her defensive and evasive maneuvers in the combat segment were adequate, she struggled to mount a meaningful offense, and would greatly benefit both from more field experience and more intense close-combat training. As a medic it is unlikely she will ever be without a squad, but such skills still require meaningful practice.

Hono Saya is intelligent and capable; her skillset is finely honed, and she can hold her own remarkably well in a combat scenario. From my observation, I would suggest that her primary flaw is a fundamental selfishness, placing her own ambitions and desires for success above the success of her teammates. I do believe that she works towards a mission objective in these scenarios, and her capacity for good teamwork was demonstrated in the second segment of the exams, but counseling and mentorship will likely be required to steer her on the right path as a chuunin.

Uzumaki Atagi’s impressive performance in the exams is perhaps only bolstered when one considers the position he was in at this same time last year. His recovery and improvement in his performance was remarkable—he is a true natural talent for teamwork, able and willing to express his opinions and contribute towards strategic planning while also accepting the guidance of others when necessary. Though he was overpowered in the combat round of the exams, the effort and skill he demonstrated throughout the entire proceedings was more than sufficient to inform me that he would excel as a chuunin, and would perhaps be uniquely suited as a fresh chuunin to taking responsibility for the guidance and development of younger genin or students.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 451 posts