Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]

compose a reply
Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Mar 25, 2024 18:33:00 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation

Perhaps those in her clan and people typically of her rank wouldn't spend time with seemingly random academy students. However Yoshiko was a different type of person, she simply enjoyed the possibility of bringing a smile to her villages people. She'd strongly believed in the power of love and hoped to form a foundation with all of the village built on a mutual respect and thus love of each other. To form a bond greater that fear or mere power could ever hold.

Today she'd find herself a bit at the edge of the village, it was her choice of training ground. A place she held quite dear to her heart, it was an oddly perfectly square cut into one of the surrounding mountains. A place she realized her father created perhaps through sheer accident and Jinton. It's cut though helped a couple cracks form into more or less burrows and she had the pleasant company of wild mountain rabbits.

So commonly her spot, she'd even had managed to convince one to settle on her lap. Awaiting her new student, another Okada perhaps Taki had swayed to the shinobi side of things. It was quite the great feeling to see what was primarily a civilian venture now encouraging and embracing the heavily shinobi way of Iwagakure. Many less knowledgeable civilians and non-shinobi travelers could make such a poor impression of the shinobi, assuming them to be brutes. Meanwhile the Jounin Hanchou sat quaintly with a smile and a peaceful hum, her hand gently stroking back the stray rabbits ears as she waited.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Template by Kuroya of THQ & GS.

Yoshiko has written 929 posts
Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Mar 26, 2024 5:31:19 GMT -5
Okada Renge
Damn the odds! I'm going to the top!
Okada Renge Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 28 February rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student
Renge, idiot scion of the Okada clan, wished that she could be described as a brute. Energetic? Yes. Enthusiastic? Certainly. Too eager to please? Definitely. But brutish? She simply lacked the physicality for such a descriptor. For as long as she could remember, she’d thrown her body at every possible problem, and had come up short. Becoming a shinobi was a challenge that had seemed insurmountable, but she sure as hell wasn’t going to let that get in the way. For as long as she could remember, she’d watched her cousins, watched them climb the ranks of Iwagakure’s shinobi class, watched them learn the way of the ninja and undertake seemingly impossible feats in service to their nation and village. She loved wrestling, but what was that when compared to the joys of shinobi life?

Especially when the jounin hanchou herself had offered to teach her a super special technique. Granted, the words used had not been so colourful, but it wasn’t every day you got the offer to travel to a special training spot to learn from one of the most prestigious kunoichi in the entire village. The energy that permeated from Renge as she made he way to the clearing, a perfect square carved into the mountain itself, boisterous enthusiasm bubbling with every step.

The sight of the peaceful ninja would be interrupted by an entirely unpeaceful call, "Miss Nohime! Um! Okada Renge, reporting for duty!”

bonobo has written 15 posts
Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Mar 29, 2024 19:13:01 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

As a sensor the older kunoichi would know the academy students arrival was coming. She'd not think about preparing further, as there wasn't anything to really worry about. At least the Nohime had believed that all the way until the Okada arrived in a typical boisterous manner for their clan. It'd be nothing to the brunette, but the rabbit in her lap would loose it's mind. Viciously scurrying out from the Jounin Hanchou's lap. Not without leaving a little present for the jounin.

"Hehe, I should of seen this one coming!" Despite the rabbit droplets the smile on the older girl would remain, if anything it seemed to intensify with the humor of the accident. Her hands quickly forming a seal of concentration, before she'd plant her hands on the ground. Earth warping around her palms like a glove, as she'd push herself up right, then brush the droppings from her dress with the stone gloves. A quick shake of her hands following to cause the earth to seemingly perfectly leave her hands once again bare and clean.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, an aspiring academy student is certain to be one of my jounin after all in good time!" Yoshiko would state with glee and a tone of honesty, despite her honestly not knowing the skill of this girl and understanding today wouldn't be the full reflection of their future. However the first step to training someone to be the best was to believe in their ability to do so with hard work.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.
Notes go here wheee and you can get as long or as short as you want because it doesn't matter. And do you wanna know why that is? Is it because you think this scrolls? Well you'd be right. It does scroll. Pat yourself on the back my good man. You are smart. Smart little man.

Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Mar 31, 2024 0:08:46 GMT -5
Okada Renge
Okada Renge Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 28 February rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student
The scurrying away of the rabbit meant nothing to Renge, her eyes were bright and aimed solely at the older kunoichi. If a woodland critter got spooked by her boisterousness, then so be it, she had jutsu to learn! She was far more invested in the casual display of doton that the jounin hanchou used, and Renge watched with baited breath as Yoshiko raised to her feet and introduced herself. The compliments hit their mark, and Renge felt her face turn a burning shade of red as she rapidly nodded her head in agreement with the praise thrust toward her. She would absolutely become a jounin in no time at all, she was going to be the greatest darn jounin there ever was.

"Yep, yep, yep!” She repeated the word with immutable enthusiasm, before bowing deeply, attempting and failing at maintaining a degree of decorum.

"Thank you for taking time out of your day to train me, I’m going to be the strongest kunoichi this village has ever had,” She paused for a moment, thinking about how she had just declared an intention to surpass the hanchou, before ignoring that thought and offering an even wider smilein its stead.

Sure, she may have struggled in the ring and with her physicality, except for taking a bump. But this was different. This was shinobi work!

"I’m in your care!”

Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Apr 19, 2024 15:19:05 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

"That's what I like to hear, Iwagakure could use more great kunoichi! You've got some big shoes to fill and I will do my best to make those shoes bigger. Nothing is impossible though." Yoshiko would state perfectly fine with the Okada's desire to be the best one day. It wasn't exactly her shoes that needed filling, there was the present Tsuchikage and even the Okada's own sage to surpass. Maybe she stood on or above their levels in some aspects, but she was too modest to presently consider herself the best of the village.

"It's actually a bit of the Nohime motto, that there's nothing we can't accomplish with ninjutsu. As an example of it's versatility today I'll be helping you master the clone technique. It's one of the academy basics, so if you've already covered any of it in class let me know so I don't bore you~!" This was their first time meeting, so Yoshiko hadn't really much information on what the academy student knew. She agreed to teach students of all levels and thus had seen all variety of potential future shinobi. Unlike genin who'd past an aptitude test, academy students were more or less just kids trying to be shinobi.

The Nohime could relate through her younger cousins and the fact it wasn't all that long ago she was a student. She couldn't however glance at someone and suddenly know their true aspirations or determination. It seemed though that this girl was determined and excited to due her part in learning. There was clear chakra activity coming from the academy student too, so they'd certainly mastered some of the basic academy jutsu.

Words. --
Tags.
Notes.

Never Alone When With A Clone [Training]Apr 20, 2024 21:59:54 GMT -5
Okada Renge
Okada Renge Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
"Ah, yep… class…” Truthfully, Renge wasn’t exactly the greatest student. The theory lessons that were provided to her went right over her head, she just couldn’t piece together much of anything that was being said to her. She knew she should have understood the ninjutsu lessons, but no matter what it just seemed beyond her grasp.

She blushed and rubbed the back of her head, unable to make eye contact as she spoke, "Well, um, we’ve gone over the theory but I couldn’t… you know… quite get it. Lots of words and speaking and all that stuff, but no real demonstrations just yet.”

Renge stared at the grass beneath her feet, too ashamed to say outright that she was unable to do the barest beginnings of forming a clone. She couldn’t even remember the hand seals, she knew she’d been shown them, but her memory just couldn’t seem to coalesce around it. Maybe if she’d practised more herself, it would make sense. Unfortunately, she just couldn’t get it. Renge was a visual learner, at the end of the day, hyper-reliant on her sense of sight to comprehend what was happening, and she needed to do it herself. But that was shameful, so many other shinobi could learn by observation and theory alone.

She spoke a huge game, but she simply could not back it up.

"So, um, I’m at point zero?” She muttered.