Freedom is not Free

compose a reply
Freedom is not FreeMar 25, 2024 20:58:46 GMT -5
Uchiha, Kai
Work smarter, not harder
Uchiha, Kai Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Team 1
Kai stared quietly at the massive doors of the Hokages office. Truth be told, they always looked kind of menacing, and even the previous times he'd spent with the previous Hokage were always nerve bearing on him. So standing here, having waited several days for this appointment, Kai didn't feel any sort of greater anticipation to actually go through them as they opened- With he himself being let in, papers in hand.

Kai took several steps forward. He was unarmed, of course- No armor, no weapons, just the clothes on his back- A jacket and some pants, with a white shirt and boots. The classic. He was here on business, in a manner of speaking... On the one hand, he had to ask for the ability to promote to a Chuunin based on his abilities and merits. And on the other... Well, more importantly to him, he needed a visa, permission to visit Sachi in Kusagakure.

That was a rough bit. He could maybe get permission to become a Chuunin, but constantly needing to visit sachi? ... Well, it was a tough sell. She was still a genin, after all, having failed the Chuunin exams, and he needed this before her birthday...

So, with that in mind, he stepped forward again, into the office proper, as he bowed his head.

"Hokage-san. I... Won't waste your time with needless words. I believe the papers I sent in have all of the information on them?" There was truth to that. They did have all the information ready to go, including his ideal assignment if he were promoted to Chuunin... A cushy job that involved very little danger or activity. Hardly fitting for a member of the Uchiha clan...
Caelum has written 214 posts