Measure of Training[I]

compose a reply
Measure of Training[I]Mar 29, 2024 0:50:32 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

Though lapses in ability were common in the passage of time, it was often not till one had begun to find that youth was being replaced with wisdom. That said, Miho's own decline in ability was a bit of a surprise, yet not unexpected. As she had begun to spend more and more time within the hospital, she had found her own training lacking and thus, her skills in free-fall. Though that was discouraging, Miho had taken some time before her shift to do so within the training grounds.

It could have been more efficient to use the garden area within the hospital, but often her own strength got the better of her.

As she allowed herself a moment to breath, she centered her chakra within her core, prompting it to burst forward as she released a single strike. In doing so, the shockwave would begin to ripple across the area, prompting the ground to shake as the burst would stop against the side of a rock. With crackles trailing down it's side, the young woman would then center herself once more, repeating this action as she released yet another burst, this time with the other fist.
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Kaze has written 1,287 posts
Measure of Training[I]Mar 30, 2024 22:47:30 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Keisuke had been in the local area of the training grounds when he heard a loud crashing-like sound at first it sounded like an explosion had gone off, which caused Keisuke to change directions and head towards the training grounds since he was in the area anyway. It didn't take long for the Uzumaki to arrive on the nearby rooftop looking at the training ground he could see Miho. She had been striking a near by large rock with her fists, cracking forming on its surface with repeated blows from her strikes.

"So this is what those loud noises were that I heard. Keisuke casually said to himself, at first he thought the village had been under attack, but it was just the power of Miho's strikes against the rock he could hear. Keisuke would jump down from the building and move further inwards in the training grounds to get closer to Miho's location but not so close to scare or make her jump off guard he didn't want to be hit by one of those strikes that's for sure.

Sounded like the village was under attack with those strikes of yours Miho." Keisuke had said after smiling coying with a hand at the back of his head. " Hope I'm not bothering you I was in the area He said towards Miho hoping that he wasn't bothering her training.

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
last edit by Uzumaki Keisuke on Mar 30, 2024 22:48:08 GMT -5
Jian has written 96 posts
Measure of Training[I]Apr 4, 2024 2:33:23 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head

"Oh! Lord Keisuke....no...not at all..."

With a surprised look on her face, Miho would stop what she was doing and bow politely as she held her hands in front of her. Honestly, she hadn't realized just how loud she was being. Considering her own usage of such strength, it had become a natural part of her training and often easy to overlook how expansive her attacks could be. Especially in terms of location and their impact.

"I didn't realize that I was being so disruptive...I often forget that my strength can have that effect..."

Her smile was brief before then allowing her hands to rest at her side before then placing them behind her.

"How is your day treating you?"

It was often that she was approached with reports in regards to medical matters, so in which case, she made sure to prepare herself for a swift return to the hospital. Granted, it did take time away from her own efforts, but she had a duty and she made sure to complete it to the best of her abilities.

"Are you well? Is there anything that you need me to look at?"

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

Adept Medical Training
Since her return to Konohagakure, Miho has taken upon a new role within the village and has done her best to live up to the example set by her former teacher. With nearly over three years of medical training, Miho has become a capable physician within the village, adapting to the path of helping to create a healthy and safe village. This knowledge allows for her to use many medical ninjutsu and techniques effectively that can save lives on and off the battle field, and it only appears that she has scratched the surface of just what she can do in the future. In some causes, she can come up with various versions of these jutsus, improving upon them to make them just as effective when on the field.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Measure of Training[I]Apr 23, 2024 16:12:38 GMT -5
Uzumaki Keisuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Uzumaki Keisuke Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 26/12 rank Elite Jonin occupation Hokage
DON'T YOU WANNA BE A
SUPERHERO
Miho had been always so formal with calling him Lord Keisuke, but she didn't need to be so formal around him even though he is a former Hokage, people still held him in high regard for this reason, while it doesn't bother him too much, they didn't need to fuss over him so much, he was no better than anyone else in the village.

There is no need to be so formal around him Miho, just Keisuke is fine." Keisuke would say with a smile.

When Miho mentioned she didn't know that she was being so disruptive with her smashing her fists against the large stone in front of her with strength. Keisuke wasn't sure how loud the sound was since he was in the area anyway, but considering the thudding sounds he heard beforehand, it seemed to be quite loud indeed. It shouldn't be an issue though as they were on the training grounds and sounds coming from around here usually meant that someone was training so wasn't a huge issue.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I'm sure it's common to hear noise from around here anyway since we are on the training grounds.

It was at this moment Miho would ask Keisuke how his day was. In truth, it was as normal as it could be he spent the day doing his rounds, doing a patrol, and some training so far.

" My day is going well, I believe that I feel okay for the most part no injuries to report. " He said with a hero pose, this was a common thing from Keisuke even as an adult he still had some childlike qualities at times. Before putting his arms back down by his side.

" How are you doing Miho? It's quite rare to see you away from the hospital.

ITEMS: the hero's glasses [Active]
the hero's cape [Active]
TAGS:
JUTSU: None
SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Hero’s "Presence”

This Hero’s presence is an ability that stems right from Keisuke’s own chakra and with how the man is around others. The man believes that he is a real hero, even though a lot of that is self-proclaimed. His belief that he is a real hero has created something truly special for Keisuke. He has developed a special aura, that stems from his hero "energy” [chakra levels]. This aura can be seen by others, though it can only really be seen clearly when he is in the thrill of battle believing he is a true hero. Out of battle his aura is faint but is sometimes present if he speaks of his hero-like desires. Those who witness his aura ‘might’ believe in him for just a second, whilst they will often deny they believed anything. The doubt is in there minds. In the presence of friends and allies, his aura will truly be seen. His aura to friends and allies will give them a slight boost in confidence and will give them the belief they can win even if they are against it. As a Uzumaki Keisuke's will is yet strengthened by his will and determination even more he will keep going until until he drops dead if he has to.

TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF GANGNAM STYLE © 2015
Jian has written 96 posts
Measure of Training[I]Apr 23, 2024 20:54:43 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Miho would see Keisuke pose as though her were a hero made up on one of the many serials she had read in her books. Of course, it was a different story considering the status of the man before her. After all, he was indeed a symbol of such heroics and his title was evident enough of such. As she heard his question, she'd hold a sheepish smile on her face, resting her hands behind her back as she nodded.

"Yes...I imagined it was enough time to make me laxed in my abilities...so I decided to try and double my efforts to be prepared for field missions..."

Though in doing so, she was admitting that she was ready to go one them once more. It wasn't so much of a question of if she could, but when she would. After all, she wanted to be home with her growing family, but she also knew that she couldn't confine herself behind the walls of the village either.

With so many new medics coming into their own within the hospital, there was less of a need to for her to be present for every operation. That being said, it didn't mean that she wasn't needed. As the Head Medic, she was still held responsible.

"Though I guess I still wish to also remain present as well...I simply don't want to be absent when people need me...I won't become like La...Shodaime..."

Looking to the side, her expression hardened slightly as she shook the thought from her head as she knew the pain of her absence was still felt, even amidst her betrayal.

Pushing this thought further, she'd then tilt her head to the side as she then grinned.

"That does bring up a question I have always had....in regards to you...I know that you regularly appear within great shape....how do you manage this aside from training? I had thought at first that it may be in relation to the usage of shadow clones...but such effort would only create a mental boon than physical yes?"

Gesturing toward them, the dark haired female would then bow her head as she spoke.

"I am at my wits end in trying to perform better so any advice would be appreciated...I would ask Kazuto but...he worries...and at times I do not think he takes me seriously in training..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control

Adept Medical Training

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION