Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]

compose a reply
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Mar 30, 2024 0:58:04 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes

Tell me, child.
Are you happy to have claimed so much power from me?

Miroru blinked where she sat,
sitting on the pier of her internal world,
that mental shrine to the Old Fox.

Happy? I mean... I'm happy you've trusted me with that much.

Is that so?

Well... yeah. Shouldn't I be? Isn't it a mark of your trust in me?

That's one way to view it.

Is there a better one?

He didn't answer that directly.

If you'd like. I can contribute more directly. Perhaps we should try that today, when the Senju boy arrives.

Boy? He's totally an ojisan.

To me, he's barely house trained.

Well... I guess that makes sense. As for the offer... will it make it harder to keep control?

Every new trick I share makes it harder, until you master it.

... yeah...

Take your time.It's not as if I've anywhere else to be.

Miroru opened her eyes, pulling herself from her meditation and shaking the drowsy sense from her head. She'd arrived early to get the boring meditation out of the way ahead of time, but surely Kazuto would arrive any minute now...
"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
COMPLETE/INCOMPLETE MISSIONS
D - 1i | C - 15c/5i | B - 2i | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,172 posts
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Mar 30, 2024 21:33:27 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

He had been watching, watching since he had arrived and observed deep into the meditations as she would talk to the beast, held communion with the great demon fox. In the past, such had been a source of worry for him, from the young Uchiha and as well from the previous host, specially the previous host. Something worrying had to happen for Sada to converse with a beast that did little else but encourage the self-destructive traits of a woman so obsessed with herself that she thought a goddess of her own image and in vanity she had done little but bask on the adulation of the poor fools that she was able to snare with the delights of the flesh and few encouraging words.

Kazuto shook his head at that notion. He had been one of those fools, believing that she could change by his mere presence alone. At the very least, Miroru was for better or worse, advancing rapidly in her training with the tailed beast control. It was impressive, even if that bond had meant that Kurama had released tidbits of his relationship with Sada had been, which mercifully, either due the girl's naivety or lack of understanding, seemed to be ignored so they could focus on her training.

The Senju approached slowly, watching at the tremors that he perceived whenever the conversation between host and beast had last for long, a part of him concerning himself with any backlash that would happen should she lose control, but his heart gladdening when it never came to it. As the girl left her trance and drowsily looked around, the Senju would be awaiting for her, arms crossed before his chest before he tapped one of his boots on the ground to get her attention. "You ought to be more attentive, Miroru, if this weren't the village someone might've jumped on you." He called in, with a brief smile to the young Uchiha.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,151 posts
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 1, 2024 0:20:21 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
"To be fair."

A small voice from a knothole in a nearby tree.

"Had anyone but you approached, we would have alerted her."

The Bakenokawa. As omnipresent as ever around the young girl. Hardly surprising, with the ex Hokage among their contracted summoners. A good way to keep tabs on her.

"Oh! Hi, Kazuto-sama! Yeah, I suppose- though if it wasn't the village, I'd have started the Go-jū no Saisei Kekkai before meditating. Nobody'd get past that before I noticed." Which... yeah, was true. Plus it'd render her invisible. Multitudes of defwait that was a top tier barrier technique. Extremely complex. Did she know how to use that?

"Did you know your cousin's been assigned to help me work on pushing my limits- and on developing her use of Mokuton to eat Bijuu chakra? Minazawa-chan?" Miroru asked as she clambered to her feet, dusting off her butt. Over her shoulder peeked another tiny masked face- one of the little foxes was in the hood of her jacket.

"Is... she ill, Kazuto-sama?"

Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 9, 2024 21:11:06 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I guess so." Kazuto said with a slight chuckle, looking at the foxes that appeared. He supposed that he had been careless about them and he had just ignored the fact that they were stationed around, looking out of the girl whenever there wasn't an actual watching eye close by. He supposed that such had been something to thank Keisuke for his forward thinking about this. He was pleased that the girl was training outside the scope of the sessions they dedicated for her to get control of the abilities provided to her by Kurama.

As the girl would speak about his cousin, Kazuto nodded at the mention of Minazawa, his expression souring for a brief second as he remembered their only interaction save from the clan meetings they had attended being an unfortunate incident after the death of his sister. Even though he hadn't fully forgiven the girl for such breach of protocol he had enough empathy to feel sorrow at the likelihood of the girl being ill. He stood his guard, placing his hand on Miroru's shoulder in an attempt to calm her about a possibility that wasn't certain.

"She is." Kazuto confirmed, deciding that it was better to be honest with her rather than give her the kindness of a lie. "But Miho is taking care of her." He said with a nod towards the girl and a quick smile that promised that everything would be fine, despite the fact that he didn't know this for certain. "My wife is a skilled healer, she will do whatever she can to heal her." That was the only thing he knew for certain. Miho had taken care many of his injuries, she was indeed as skilled as Kazuto presumed but the only thing they could do was wait. "We need to put aside our worries now." The Senju suggested to the girl.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 15, 2024 4:20:05 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
The tiny foxes seemed particularly mollified by his quick acceptance of their response, and settled back into stillness and repose, fading into the background in mere moments.

"Oh! Miho-sama's got this, then. I've studied with her. It was basic stuff, but you can get a feel for a lot of what a person knows by seeing how they more every-day stuff. She's super thorough and knowledgable. I have faith in Miho-sama!"

Miroru relaxed as Kazuto touched her shoulder, as always powerfully receptive to positive expressions. "Okay. I'll try not to worry about her, then. Instead... ah! The Old Fox offered to help me out more directly when we practice. I dunno what he has in mind, but he didn't seem like... eager? Like he gets sometimes when I'm thinking about leaning on the extra strength he gives. This felt different?"

The redhead was clearly struggling to explain the difference, but she also didn't seem stressed out. Whatever the shift was, it didn't strike her as concerning or dangerous. Whether that assessment was trustworthy was another question, though.

"Is there anything you need to do to get ready?"

Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 17, 2024 1:14:04 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Miho is great, I agree." Kazuto added, giving a side smile as he thought about his wife. He couldn't count the many times that she had nursed back into health after missions in which he had being wounded. Of course whatever Minazawa was handling was above of such wounds, but he was confident that his wife would be able to make sure that his kin would recover from her ailment. With that seemingly settled, the girl would speak about the purpose of the training and that the demon fox had seemingly spoke to her.

An eyebrow would rise at that prospect. In many ways it could mean that the beast was actually trying to help their host, but as long as he could remember through interactions with the creature and with what he had read in through the chronicles kept in the library of the Senju Clan, the Kyubi was known to make these bargains with their hosts for something in exchange. These bargains were merely a ruse to the ultimate goal of having control. And at the very least he would have some disquiet about it.

"Just setting up the same barriers as before." He replied, keeping his counsel to himself until he could give her a solid answer as before they would even begin having their spar. "Wait here, little one. I will be back soon. He told her and faded.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 19, 2024 0:03:11 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
| ### | notes
Little one. Something about the nickname made Miroru grin and squirm in place a bit. It felt nice. It was easy to feel welcomed and belonging when cute nicknames like that were floating down from people she respected.

"Okiedokie! Barrier time, it is, then. I'll be here when you get back!"

Can you keep an eye out for me while I'm zooming around with Hikodori, Old Fox?

It will be up to you to heed my warnings and act accordingly, but yes- I can. So be a good little kit and LISTEN when I bother to speak, mm?

Haiiii, ojii-san.

You are fortunate I am excited to see the Wood Whelp try to keep up with you when you hit full speed. I intend to relish his expression~

Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 22, 2024 0:29:05 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Thoughts of disquiet plagued his mind as he would place the hexagrammic seals on several positions around the training ground. He wondered if Miroru understood the danger she put herself more and more when she would drawn on the power of Kurama. And the tailed beast wouldn't do anything out of desire to help her further her training, it was in the spirit of gaining something, more control, perhaps? All these questions were going through his mind as he finished placing the last marker, his hand leaving the wooden surface that completed the barrier.

Returning, the Senju would go through all the options he had to restraint the tailed beast should things come to worse. He had several techniques that could do the trick and he had placed his own teleportation marker within the necklace he had given the girl. That was assuming that he could get close, and that she was able to retain enough control not to go berserk. Finally, he would return to where the young Uchiha was waiting, passing by the foxes that still stood guard and standing before the girl. "I'm sorry. That took longer than I thought." He said giving her a warm smile.

"I'm ready to begin when you are." The Senju told her, doing a little bit of light stretching, hopping as he went through the rituals that he engaged before starting a spar until he ceased and formed the seal of confrontation to officially begin this spar between the two of them.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Are Two Heads Better Than One? [Training, Kazuto]Apr 22, 2024 0:53:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Chuunin
@name | ### | notes
Miroru made use of the time he was spending preparing on some minor jutsus to activate her boots and gloves. Neither had offensive applications, so she figured it wouldn't be a big deal to get them ready while he did the same.

"Nono, it's okay!" Miroru insisted when he apologized, rocking on her heels patiently as she waited for his return. She grinned up at him as well, unslinging her gunbai and letting it thump to the ground to the side as the two of them flashed the Seal of Confrontation at each other.

Things kicked off immediately as they signalled each other to begin, as Miroru took a deep breath- and forced it out in a huff as chakra exploded out of every pore, wreathing her in hyperdense golden light, rippling bolts of golden electricity bouncing between the five, seven...

Eight tails.

Strain flickered in her eyes as black streaked back from surrounding them into her hair as always, her canines elongating as she breathed harder, grinning around sharpened teeth. "I rrreally think we'rrre gonna imprrress you this time, Kazuto-sama!" Her voice rolled over the R sounds in faint growls, but her attitude was definitely one of hype, not hate.

Miroru slammed her gunbai down in front of her, blocking her body as she hurled her tails out from around the impromptu shield, flashing a single hand seal as she did! As the tails sprouted into chakra arms and started to smash down into the area around Kazuto, Suiton flooded over the gunbai, drastically improving its durability and prepping her for the fight to come!

Activated her gloves (boost to kekkai constructs touching them) and boots (skywalking) before the fight!
Activated 8-tails mode, clearly excited but definitely straining!
Went for a flurry of chakra arm attacks while she buffed her gunbai with King Crab Claw!