Handling Business[Mission]

compose a reply
Handling Business[Mission]Mar 30, 2024 23:41:56 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Life is only as good or bad as you make it.
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
[nospaces][break][break][break]

Life is what you make it.

[break] WC 206 | TWC 206

[attr="class","nicotemp"]
It was a rainy day within Amegakure, and it was a very early morning. Yuudai would find himself in his home reading over a briefing for a mission he was needed for. The purpose of this mission was to help settle a land dispute between some farmers out in the countryside. One of the farmers was very tied in to the game government and so they were using Yuudai to help him out, by getting the shin obi to make the other farmer redact their complaint. Yuudai chuckled a bit as he got himself dressed and prepared to head out for the mission. While he wasn’t sure exactly how he would handle this job, he knew that he saw an opportunity to lay a beat down on someone.
[break][break]
After getting dressed he would make his way out the door of his home before making his way out of the village to start the walk into the countryside. *I need to think about this a bit before I get there.* he thought to himself trying to determine the best plan to complete this mission. As he walked forward he figured he would try to talk the man out of his complaint, wishing not to take things further.

[newclass=.nicotemp b]font-family:bitter;color:#838996[/newclass]

[Googlefont=Playfair Display]
Jordan has written 77 posts
Handling Business[Mission]Mar 31, 2024 0:00:04 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member

[break] WC 213 | TWC 419

As Yuudai was walking to the farm house of the farmer he would read a small file that was dedicated to the man. The man went by the name of Kaien Yodomaru, and he was a 50 year old third generation farmer. The man seemed like a hard working and honest citizen, however today he just ended up pissing off the wrong people. It could be very possible that Kaien was in the right in this dispute of land, but the farmer he was challenging was just too high on the food chain.
[break][break]
By the time Yuudai would get to the halfway point it was now about 9 in the morning, but the chuunin felt as if something was ever so slightly off. He would survey his surroundings for a brief moment, and seeing nothing noteworthy so he would keep walking. Little did he know there was someone lurking in the shadows, watching Yuudai as he traveled. The person was just simply a spectator for now, wanting to see where the boy was going. As Yuudai grew closer and closer to the farm house, the cloaked black figure would grow more intrigued. Yuudai would arrive to the farm land seeing the small sign marking the property saying to himself *I guess I’m here.*

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 1, 2024 1:25:05 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 208 | TWC 627

As Yuudai arrived he would let out a sigh as he would begin to walk up to the door of the farm house. The rainfall had begun to get more intense at this point, and the young shinobi was beginning to get rather wet at this point. As he approached the door of the farm house he could hear muffled voices from the over side of the door, though he could not tell what all was being said exactly. Not paying attention to all the talking as of the moment he decided that he would just knock on the door and go from there.
[break][break]
The sound of 3 knocks would be heard hitting the door, and the talking inside the farmhouse would grow silent. It would be a few moments but someone would come to the door opening it only ever so slightly, just enough for a portion of their face and one eye to be shown. Looking out from the cracked door the person behind it seemingly an older woman would say "Yes young man? How can I help you?” Yuudai was slightly confused and caught off guard due to the fact he was expecting a male farmer, however perhaps this could simply be the man’s wife.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 1, 2024 1:43:33 GMT -5
Handling Business[Mission]Apr 1, 2024 1:42:03 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 205 | TWC 832

Yuudai would clear his throat as he attempted to get the look of shock and surprise off of his face. He would flash a smile to the older woman in an attempt to charm her saying "Hello ma’am my name is Yuudai and I’m a ninja from Amegakure. I was asked to come out here to help solve a land dispute that someone put in a complaint about. What you happen to be the complaint filer?” The woman upon hearing what Yuudai was here for would smile before she would fully open up the door nice and wide.
[break][break]
"Oh thanks heavens you are here!” She said as the door of the house came flying open. She would motion Yuudai to come inside to which he would oblige by slowly walking into the home. "My husband filed the complaint on that farmer we share a property line with down the road. My husband said the man has been threatening him and some more things and we really are too old to be dealing with that kind of nonsense. We just wanna grow our crops and raise our children but it seemed like this man would not leave us alone about that small little field of rice.”

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 1, 2024 1:42:21 GMT -5
Handling Business[Mission]Apr 2, 2024 10:45:54 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 204 | TWC 1036

Having listened to the situation and understanding the problem Yuudai now understood more about why he was assigned such a odd mission. He believed that Amegakure now just wanted this citizen silenced, as to no longer be a bother. While he was told not to kill he knew that wanted this man to never bother them again. He would then say to the woman "Understood. Umm is it possible that I can speak to your husband? Is he around?”
[break][break]
The woman would nod her head before yelling out "Takashi! Come down here please!” The sound of footsteps could be heard from the ceiling, a sign that the man was coming down. It would take only a few moments but he would finally arrive. Seeing Yuudai speaking to his wife he would say "Yes? How can I help you young man?” Yuudai would say "Hello my name is Yuudai I am a shinobi from Amegakure here about your land dispute.” The man seemed slightly shocked saying "Now why the hell would they send a shinobi out to the sticks for something as petty as a land dispute?”
[break][break]
"Well you see sir the thing is… we need you to drop that complaint." Yuudai would say plainly.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 2, 2024 11:16:08 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 215 | TWC 1251

The man would step forward towards Yuudai with outrage yelling with spit flying around. "What the hell do you mean I need to drop my complaint? I’ll be damned if I give up land that’s rightfully mine to that rich bastard!” Yuudai truly understood where the man was coming from, but his personal feelings did not matter. In Yuudai’s mind the only thing that matter today was that he succeeded in his mission. He would sigh before moving away from the man and taking an open palm to his wife’s face. The woman taking the full power of a well known taijutsu user would fall to the ground holding her face in pain.
[break][break]
Takashi would quickly move to attack Yuudai, sending a punch coming his way. Yuudai would dodge with easy the farmer being no match for a trained shinobi. After Yuudai had dodged he would counter by spinning around to the man’s rear and putting him in a headlock with a kunai to his neck. "Now lets settle down partner, I only slapped your ole lady because you got spit on me. Now like I said that complaint needs to disappear, nobody has to get hurt or die.” Yuudai truly disliked this but he had to do what he must to complete his mission.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 3, 2024 6:45:32 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 223 | TWC 1474

As Yuudai held the old elderly farmer at knifepoint, his wife still laid on the ground holding her face and groaning in pain. Yuudai would ask the man "Now are you ready to chill old man? I can let you go and we can be a bit more civil about this?” The man would grumble saying "Yeah yeah now let me go, so I can help my wife.” Yuudai would oblige, releasing the man and pushing him towards his wife. The man would quickly drop to the floor and place his arms around his wife saying "Honey are you ok? Please tell me that you are ok!”
[break][break]
His wife would speak in a pain filled voice saying "I’m fine dear! Please just handle your business so this man can leave us alone!” It was clear the wife wanted this whole scenario to be over as quickly as it started. The woman would then get up with help from her husband before she was taken into the other room, Yuudai patiently waiting while all this happened. It would be a little bit but the man would return to the dining room after he had taken care of his wife, his return prompting Yuudai to say "I am not sorry for forcing your hand, but I am sorry I used your wife to do so.”

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 3, 2024 6:52:22 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 206 | TWC 1680

The man would sit down at the table before them, prompting Yuudai to do the same. He would hear the young shin obi’s weak and lack luster apology if you could even call it that, and felt unchanged on anything that had happened so far. The man would hold up his hand, as if he was telling Yuudai to stop talking before saying "You know young man I would never accept such an apology. Nor should I allow you to sit in my home after what you just did to my wife.” Yuudai could understand the anger the man felt but he also knew that he had a job to do.
[break][break]
Yuudai would say to the man "That’s fair, and I completely understand. However you know that if it was not me here today it would be someone else. Someone who may very well care about you far less than I am currently.” The old man seemed as if he was tired of hearing Yuudai and his sugar filled words, but he was still trying to stall and buy time. One might would wonder what he was stalling for but such a thing would soon become very obvious, as many sounds would come from the kitchen.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 4, 2024 3:59:51 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 209 | TWC 1889

As Yuudai and the farmer sat within the dining room, a sound could be heard coming from the kitchen. One would normally think that the noises were coming from the farmer’s wife who had just went into the kitchen. But this was not the case at all, as the noise would get louder with each passing second. Hearing the noises and growing uneasy Yuudai would stand up and say "Hey what the hell is going on back there dude?”
[break][break]
The man would swiftly stand from his chair before yelling saying "I had a feeling something like this would happen, that’s why I called for help of my own.” It was not exactly clear what the man had meant but it would soon become very obvious, as a man wearing a black cloak would emerge from the kitchen. "Who the hel~” Yuudai would start to say before being interrupted by the man lunging forward at him, ready to attack.
[break][break]
Yuudai and the cloaked figure would get into a small back and forth struggle on the ground, and after a bit of time Yuudai was able to get the upper hand. Getting on top of the man he would begin to unleash a flurry of punches directly aimed at the temples.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 4, 2024 4:15:29 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 203 | TWC 2092

As Yuudai unleaded his attacks upon the man, the man would attempt to block but the attempts would be useless with him being overwhelmed due to bad positioning and the speed of the attacks while in said bad position. The old farmer at first looked happy and accomplished as if he was about to get his wish of getting rid of Yuudai or whoever came out here to make him drop the complaint. After 4 or 5 direct blows to the temple the man would pass out, laying silently on the floor with blood coming from his nose and mouth.
[break][break]
"DID YOU JUST KILL HIM IN MY HOUSE?!?!?” Asked the old farmer to which Yuudai would laugh as he would make his way back to his feet. "Kill him? No of course not, he’s just taking a nap. But you might end up worse than him for playing around with me.” His voice was very serious, making his way towards the farmer cracking his knuckles. The older man was clearly afraid as he begun to beg and plead to not be harmed by Yuudai.
[break][break]
"Please young man don’t hurt me or my wife! Im sorry I did this but please don’t do this!”

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 8, 2024 18:57:39 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 201 | TWC 2293

The man would beg and plead for his life but the fact of the matter was that Yuudai had no intentions on taking his life. He had no intentions on harming anyone when he arrived here but this man has shown that he did not deserve the kindness that Yuudai was offering. As he grabbed the man by the shirt he would chuckle before saying "I really did not wish to do this but you really pissed me off dude. So now imma show you what happens when I get mad!”
[break][break]
With the words leaving his mouth, his fist would also extend striking the man in the face. The man would fall down, dropping out of Yuudai’s hands. "Haha no no old man you won’t get out of this that easy!” He would pick the man up and strike him once more, followed by another punch to the man’s gut. Yuudai was starting to enjoy himself but he would remember that he was here for a mission that must be completed.
[break][break]
He would stop hitting the man before putting him in one of the nearby chairs and saying "You ready to give up that complaint now or should I keep going?”

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 8, 2024 19:07:36 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 202 | TWC 2495

The farmer’s face was now covered in blood, and many bruises showed heavily. The man would try to answer Yuudai but would find himself lacking the energy to further carry on talking or resisting. "Go… go to…” the man would say before being interrupted by his wife coming into the rooming yelling. "Please young man don’t hurt him anymore! We will do whatever you want, I just beg you to let my husband live… we don’t have much longer together.”
[break][break]
Yuudai would look to the woman before saying "If you can get your husband to drop the complaint I will happily leave ma’am.I had no intentions of harming anyone or anything like this. However your husband has been nothing but rude since I arrived here… Why should I allow him to live? If you give me one good reason…”
[break][break]
Before Yuudai could finish asking the question the woman would yell out saying "HE’S ALL I HAVE LEFT IN THIS WORLD!” Yuudai’s eyes would open wide upon hearing the statement. It was like the woman’s words had unlocked something within him that he had not thought about in a long time, that something was the memory of his adoptive father Yuusuke Shiba.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 9, 2024 18:04:33 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 206 | TWC 2401

After hearing the woman speak on her husband, Yuudai’s heart would begin to soften. While he knew he needed to complete the mission, he felt as if doing it in such a way made him an animal. He would look to the woman before walking over to her and staring her in the eyes.
[break][break]
"Look get him to sign this and I will leave simple as that. I didn’t want to do this in the first place, but we found ourselves here. However my father once told me that all can be fixed as long as both parties are willing. This is your chance to make you and your husband willing parties to ending this nonsense… Because if I go back and this mission is not completed they will send someone else and I promise you we don’t need that.”
[break][break]
Yuudai would then begin to take out a piece of paper from his back pocket, unfolding it before he would place it on the table. The paper in question was a form detailing that the land dispute claim was dropped and that no further action was needed. Placing a pen on the table alongside the form Yuudai would look to the woman eyes full of fire.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 9, 2024 18:12:26 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 206 | TWC 2607

The woman would look to her husband and begin to cry as she stared at his bloody face. She would slowly reach for the pen before saying to her husband "Im sorry hun, but this is what’s best for us. No little bit of farmland is worth your life or health, and right now your health has already been harmed. Im signing this paper not for you but for the both of us.
[break][break]
The husband stared at her intently, but still lacked the energy to respond due to the beating he had just received. However upon hearing the woman’s words he would muster the energy to nod slowly saying "I… under..stand. I love… you”. Yuudai would watch and lesson as the events unfolded, thinking on the emotion known as love. His train of thought interrupted though when he saw the woman begin to sign her husband’s name upon the form.
[break][break]
With the man’s name now written upon the form, Yuudai’s job was now complete. The young shinobi would collect the paperwork before bowing to the woman and saying "Thank you ma’am your cooperation is appreciated. And I do apologize for the mess I have caused.” Yuudai would then make his way to collect the bandit he knocked out earlier.

Handling Business[Mission]Apr 10, 2024 1:35:54 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 216 | TWC 2823

Yuudai would begin to tie up the bandit before throwing him over his shoulder as he was about to leave. Although his mission was completed he felt terrible for what he had done to the man in order to get the job done. After he had said what he felt was right to the woman she would look to Yuudai and say "No need for apologies. Saying sorry to a broken plate doesn’t fix it, but I ask that you think about what happened here and possibly change your ways young man. Now take that ruffian and leave my home please.”
[break][break]
With the bandit hanging on his shoulder Yuudai would respond saying "Yes understood, I shall be leaving now.” Right after he would say this he would make his way to the door, before heading out of it and back into the world. As Yuudai left the woman would tend to her husband, praying for his quick recovery.
[break][break]
As Yuudai made his way back to the village he would internally congratulate himself for a job well done. He thought on what he would do upon his return to the village and only one thing crossed his mind. *When I get back I’m going straight to the gym and lift something… , I need to relax and destress!*