A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]

compose a reply
A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 1, 2024 5:30:21 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Life is only as good or bad as you make it.
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
[nospaces][break][break][break]

Life is what you make it.

[break] WC 214 | TWC 214

[attr="class","nicotemp"]
Yuudai would find himself requested for a special task on this day, one that he would not son forget. While he was not given specifics on what was going to be going on today, he was sure that it had something to do with his actions on one of his most recent missions. Yuudai recently had tortured a man in order to get a mission completed, and he showed quite a natural talent for the dark art.
[break][break]
He was told to meet with a JITE member who went by the name of Aki, who was supposed to be a master in the art of torture and interrogation. What made the legend of this Aki so much more special is the fact that he was said to use only natural interrogation methods, in other words he gained his information strictly through true physical pain; no jutsu involved.
[break][break]
Yuudai would arrive at a very inconspicuous building, nestled deep within the slums of Amegakure. Upon confirming he was in the right place, he would enter the building where a surprise would be there waiting for him. Upon entering the abandoned warehouse he would see 1 man standing with a smile on his face, and another man sitting tied to a chair with a bag over his head.

[newclass=.nicotemp b]font-family:bitter;color:#838996[/newclass]

[Googlefont=Playfair Display]
Jordan has written 77 posts
A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 1, 2024 5:48:08 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member

[break] WC 213 | TWC 427

Upon seeing the two men Yuudai would look at them with a face of confusion before he was noticed by Aki. "Ah welcome!” He would say before smiling and saying "My name is Aki, member of JITE. You must be the person they requested I train. Yuudai correct?” Yuudai would simply nod, still feeling rather confused at what exactly was going on in this abandoned building. Aki would motion Yuudai to come over towards the man sitting tied to the chair, to which he would oblige.
[break][break]
With the two Ame ninja standing next tom this man tied to a chair, Aki would begin to explain what Yuudai was doing here. "So I was told that you may have a natural talent for the art of interrogation. The higher ups want this talent explored more, so they have asked me to train you.”
[break][break]
Yuudai was surprised but not totally surprised, as he knew this had something to do with his last mission incident. Not sure what would happen now Yuudai would look at the man saying "Im not sure I am cut out for this…” he would say in a very somber voice. He was not sure if he could stomach torturing someone again, especially not to the degree that he did last time.

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 1, 2024 6:13:23 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 238 | TWC 665

"Oh come on I’m sure you will be fine! I will be here to walk you through it every step of the way. In reality torturing people is easy, you just need to inflict pain. You know what causes you pain yes? All you have to do is do things to them that you feel would hurt you.”
[break][break]
Aki would say in response to Yuudai’s unsureness. The chuunin would then let out a sigh before saying "Ok I will try it, I guess. So where do we start?” Aki would smile before ripping the bag off of the man’s head and holding out his hands and arms as if he was presenting some sort of prize or reward.
[break][break]
"This is Ukato, he is a nukenin from our very own Amegakure. This torturing won’t be about getting information, but about sending a message. I want you to torture him until his life hangs on by a thread, and then we will be sending him down to the prison.”
[break][break]
Aki would hand Yuudai a kunai, before walking to the corner of the room and saying "Just pretend like I’m not even here… You and Ukato have a good time now.” Holding the kunai in his hand Yuudai would turn to face Ukato who was currently asleep. He did not know what to expect but he knew that this was just another test on his road to becoming a great ninja.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 1, 2024 23:51:34 GMT -5
A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 2, 2024 10:29:03 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 271 | TWC 936

Yuudai would move towards Ukato, punching him in the gut upon his approach. The tied man would immediately wake up, although in a haze. He groaned out in pain before saying "Who the hell are you supposed to be? Is this the prison?” Yuudai would let out a yawn as he would point the kunai at the man. "Nah this is no prison my guy, but sad to say this is about to be a bad day for both of us..” His speech would end in a dense silence, Ukato looking at him with a somewhat somber face. Ukato was no small man being very muscular and being 6 feet and 6 inches tall, making him even taller than Yuudai. Lucky for Yuudai the man was sitting down so his height didn’t really matter here.
[break][break]
Ukato would turn to his side, letting out a big chunk of spit from his mouth and onto the ground. "So why is today gonna be bad for me?” Ukato would say, silence filling the room once again after. "Well today is gonna be bad for you because, you are gonna get tortured.” Yuudai would say bluntly, his expression blank. Ukato would simply laugh and then begin to grin saying "So why is today gonna be bad for you kid?” Yuudai would swiftly take the kunai and shove it into the man’s arm. He would begin to scream in pain, struggling to try and break his bindings. It was here when Yuudai would come closer to the man whispering into his ear saying "Its a bad day for me because sadly I have to torture you…”

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 2, 2024 18:09:20 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 219 | TWC 1155

Ukato was still breathing heavily trying to ignore the pain from the kunai lodged in his arm. Yuudai would then take a few steps away before he would begin to pace around Ukato saying "You know dude I really didn’t wanna have to do this, but that’s part of the shinobi life right? Doing missions regardless of how you feel about them…” it was at this moment when Ukato would realize something, that Yuudai really might not have liked what he was doing. Seeing that the younger shinobi may be facing some type of moral dilemma, Ukato decided to see if he could take advantage.
[break][break]
"Kid if you really don’t wanna do this, you can just let me go right?” Ukato said in a silly attempt at being let go. Yuudai would walk back over to him before taking out the kunai from his arm. The pain was now surging through Ukato’s arm once more, the large giant screaming once again. Yuudai would take the kunai and then shove it into the man’s leg, and swiftly pull it out adding more pain to the situation. "I wouldn’t let you go, if I did that I would be a traitor like you! I will shelve my personal feelings if it means completing the mission, as that’s all I care about.”

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 3, 2024 7:04:50 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 219 | TWC 1155

After Yuudai would tell Ukato he would not be a traitor, Aki would clear his throat over in the corner of the room. Ukato looking around to find the source of noise in the mostly silent room before seeing Aki and saying "Oh I get it now. This must be some kind of test or something for you huh kid?” Yuudai would take the kunai to the man’s bare chest and begin to glide it across the surface cutting it. This amount of pain was minimal but you could tell it ever so slightly bothered Ukato.
[break][break]
"I should be the one asking the questions, not the guy tied to a chair. You should just relax dude, if you do this will be over way faster.” Yuudai’s nerves had finally begun to calm themselves, as he began to warm up to the idea of torturing someone. The man’s body was bloody from the multiple stabs and cuts Yuudai had inflicted, which would cause Aki to speak up for a moment saying "I have a few notes for you young Yuudai. While stabbing and cutting are good torture methods, they aren’t ideal as the bleeding it causes is too severe. How about you try some blunt force damage?”

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 3, 2024 7:14:51 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 222 | TWC 1377

Yuudai would hear the words of Aki telling him that he was making things too bloody too fast. Yuudai would nod before saying "Oh yeah you might be right, he probably would bleed out if I keep going like this. Lets see how much he can handle this then…” Yuudai would then drop the kunai to the ground before forming the 4 required hand seals and clenching his right fist. It was then his right arm would begin to transform into that of the devil bringer.
[break][break]
Ukato would watch the arm transformation shown off by Yuudai saying "Wait! You are one of those Takeda clan guys… the clan of the Ame Lord!” Yuudai would look at his demonic arm for a few moments before looking towards Ukato and saying "Maybe I am maybe I’m not, I don’t see what that matters to you though… A dead man can’t tell stories.” It was clear that he was calming and falling more into as much of a comfort zone as he could. Yuudai formed his right hand into a fist preparing to hit Ukato with a straight jab to the gut, he would begin to realize something.
[break][break]
*As long as I look at all this as a mission, I think I can live with myself and these actions…* the churning would think to himself.

[Googlefont=Playfair Display][/quote]
A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 4, 2024 7:44:28 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 235 | TWC 1612

After delivering the very violent punch to the man’s gut, he would begin to cough up blood some of which made its way on to Yuudai’s cheek. Taking his hand to wipe at the liquid now on his face he would laugh a bit before saying "Ooh looks like I hit something sensitive. Im no doctor but I know coughing up blood isn’t a good thing…” Aki would simply observe and take notes for the time being, waiting for when Yuudai had done enough damage to the man.
[break][break]
Yuudai would cock his fist back, preparing to punch the man again only this time his aim was towards the man’s face. "If you thought that list hit was bad wait till you see this one!” Yuudai would say with a smirk on his face. He would begin his swing and as he did he would hear Ukato yell out "Wait! Please you don’t have to do this! Please just send me to jail!” Aki would laugh from the corner of the room bringing himself to stand next to Yuudai saying "No no Ukato, you know what happens to traitors like you!”
[break][break]
Aki would then look to Yuudai giving him a simple nod before walking off. Yuudai would then carry on with his punch, slugging the man clean in the face. The power behind the swing was immense, enough to knock out the giant of a man.

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 4, 2024 7:44:47 GMT -5
A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 4, 2024 7:56:55 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 249 | TWC 1861

Ukato would wake up several hours later, only this time he was in a new location with Aki and Yuudai standing over him. He was still tied to a chair however his chair was now inside what looked like some sort of communal bathroom of sorts. Yuudai would look to Ukato saying "Oh look dude the man is finally awake. Sorry about that last punch you kinda had us worried there, I thought I had killed you for a bit there.”
[break][break]
Ukato’s face was now swollen which made it hard for him to talk but trying his best he would say "Where… where am I? Where did you too take me?” It was at this point where Aki would kick the chair that Ukato was tied to off balance, sending the chair falling backwards. Once the man was on the ground and helpless Aki would throw a cloth sheet over the man’s face, before turning and looking to Yuudai saying "This is one of my favorite torture techniques. It is referred to as water boarding.”
[break][break]
Yuudai would simply watch at this point, wishing to learn more of this technique Aki spoke of. With Ukato on the ground and the sheet over his head and face, Aki would pick up a nearby bucket that he had pre filled with water. The JITE member would then take the bucket and dump its contents onto Ukato. The sounds of running water and choking filled the room, the traitor slowly succumbing to asphyxiation.

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 9, 2024 18:53:12 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 211 | TWC 2072

As Ukato could be heard choking and coughing due to the water going into his lungs, Yuudai would look at the man before looking up to Aki saying "Hey! Don’t you think that’s enough?” The JITE member would laugh before simply saying "He has had enough when I say so. You are here to learn young Yuudai, so please sit back and allow me to teach you. You should enjoy this time of watching him being punished. You will soon have to experience this type of treatment as well.”
[break][break]
Hearing Aki’s words he was very confused at first but he decided to push these thoughts into the depths of his mind, as he would continue to watch the torture process. After a few moments Aki would stop with the water, allowing the man to catch his breathe before pulling his chair back to an upright position. With Ukato now covered in water Aki would place a hand on the man’s bare chest before saying "This will be your brand mark for all to see you are a traitor. I hope you enjoy your stay in prison Ukato.”
[break][break]
With the words spoken a red light could be seen coming from Aki’s hand, along with the sounds and smells of burning flesh.

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 9, 2024 19:04:08 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 218 | TWC 2290

Aki had used a jutsu which used his hand to gently burn the flesh of the target. While the burning was slow it was the constant heat that made the technique good for torture. Aki would burn into the man’s chest the letter T for traitor, and as the wound would scar over in the future it was going to be a permanent sign of his betrayal. As the branding took place Ukato would scream in pain and agony as the heat constantly pressed upon his chest.
[break][break]
After his fun had been had, Aki would signal for some other nearby JITE members to come and take the man away. As his chair was picked up off the ground Ukato would look to Yuudai and say "Well congrats kid! You picked a great group to join, I hope you are happy with the rest of your days. And if I ever get out best believe I’m gonna kill you and the red head over there.”
[break][break]
Hearing he was mentioned Aki would smile before saying "Bye Ukato. I hope to never see such scum like you again in my life… sadly that’s part of my job.” The JITE members would then take the man away, Yuudai’s best guess is that he would be cleaned up before being taken to jail.

A Lovely Day for Torture[Training]Apr 11, 2024 0:50:59 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 236 | TWC 2526

With Ukato and the other JITE members now gone, it was only Aki and Yuudai remaining. Aki would look at Yuudai, his face turning serious for the first time all day. In response to Aki’s straight face Yuudai’s face began to look worried and nervous. He did not know what the man was about to say however he was pleasantly shocked when he heard him say "Good job kid… I’ll send word for you again when we are ready to continue your training.”
[break][break]
Hearing the words coming from the red head he would reply saying "Wait… So does this mean I’m going to be in JITE? I haven’t re~” He was cut off by the sound of Aki’s voice and his hand waving him off. "I don’t know kid that’s not my department. What we just did is my department so you may wanna go ask someone else. Or you know just wait until someone’s told you that your being reassigned… That’s just my two cents though, have a good night.” Aki would then begin to walk away preparing to make his exit.
[break][break]
Yuudai would watch as the red head would walk away and out of the building. He would think to himself on what he had gotten into, but he knew that the best thing for him was to simply watch and wait to see what would happen in the future.