[WIP] Arsenal of the Blasting Corps | Iwagakure

compose a reply
[WIP] Arsenal of the Blasting Corps | IwagakureApr 6, 2024 20:26:20 GMT -5
Okada Tetsuo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okada Tetsuo Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday February Third rank Special Jounin occupation Bakuha Gundan Lieutenant

Breaching charge

OWNER: Bakuha Gundan [Explosion Corps]

CLASSIFICATION: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary or a combination.

RESTRICTIONS: Bakuha Gundan Member

DESCRIPTION:
A plumb sized metal teardrop shaped device with an inscribed copper 'lid' at the top, the Bakuha Gundan Breaching charge is used by members of the corps to create directed explosions aimed at creating entrances in solid objects, or exits as the case may be.

ABILITIES:
Breaching Charge
When the 'lid' is placed on a surface and chakra applied, the seal inscribed on it will stick it in place. By rotating the bottom of the charge, the explosive can be set on a timer of 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 seconds, at which point the charge will detonate. Due to the nature of its construction, the full force of the explosion will be directed towards the 'lid' of the charge, first sending a jet of molten metal directly through the attached surface, weakening it enough for the explosion to open a person sized hole in stone or concrete, or a smaller hole in iron.

The charge will not detonate if it is not appropriately attached to a surface, and cannot be stuck to a living being.

Anti-shinobi mine

CLASSIFICATION: Offensive

DESCRIPTION:
A disk shaped device made of soft iron, with a button on its top and a clear foot at the base, this mine also has ten small openings with cords that can be pulled out of it. Packed with a stable explosive and shards of steel, the anti-shinobi mine is primarily an ambush and deterrance weapon, and is usually buried just beneath the surface of the ground.
ABILITIES:
Anti-Personnel
When sufficient pressure is placed on the large button (approximately 30kg of weight) the mine is activated. With a distinctive clicking sound, it will leap up approximately six feet (1.8m) vertically before detonating into a cloud of shrapnel.

Each mine can be connected to up to ten others via the cords in the side, such that they will all detonate moments after the first one has 'jumped'

tbd

DESCRIPTION:
A specially shaped kunai with an explosive charge tied into the hollowed portion of it's center

ABILITIES:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

moab

ELEMENT: If applicable.

RESTRICTIONS: Bakuha Gundan Officer

DESCRIPTION:
A large yellow drum (approximately the size of a small child) packed with explosives, this device is used for when the Bakuha Gundan is able to see something, and does not wish to anymore.
ABILITIES:
To Whom it May Concern
Big boom lol
last edit by Okada Tetsuo on Apr 6, 2024 20:27:05 GMT -5
Eleri has written 44 posts