Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]

compose a reply
Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 11, 2024 18:51:55 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Life is only as good or bad as you make it.
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member
[nospaces][break][break][break]

Life is what you make it.

[break] WC 219 | TWC 219

[attr="class","nicotemp"]

Long ago during the time of the warring states period there was a mountain located within the storm country, hidden by some magical phenomenon from the rest of the world. This mountain was home to many leopards, however most of them were black in color. These leopards were led and controlled by the leopard goddess known as Bast. Only a few times in history has the mountain of Bast ever been located by humans, and usually when it was the human was never seen again out of fear that they would reveal the panther’s secret hiding place.
[break][break]
Bast and the other panthers distrusted humans for many years, that was until they met a man by the name of Yuusuke Shiba. Yuusuke while not a shinobi gained the trust of these leopards during his younger years, and so a leopard by the name of Rengoku would follow him and be by his side. However this did not last as their friendship was cut short by Yuusuke’s steadily rising age. The leopard would return back to the mountain eventually, leaving Yuusuke to live out the remainder of his life.
[break][break]
While his adoptive father may have been the last person to discover this mountain which was home to these magical creatures, Yuudai would be the next one but only by pure coincidence.

[newclass=.nicotemp b]font-family:bitter;color:#838996[/newclass]

[Googlefont=Playfair Display]
Jordan has written 77 posts
Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 11, 2024 19:21:39 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday July 19 1006 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 3 Member

[break] WC 217 | TWC 436

It was a rainy day as per usual in the rain country, and Yuudai had just finished a mission out by the border. The chunin was making his way back to Amegakure but it seemed like he had gotten lost. While normally this wouldn’t be a total disaster, today the rain was coming down unusually hard. Some would say mother nature had been upset with the people of the country as the rain was coming down something serious.
[break][break]
Yuudai would find himself stumbling through the forest looking for signs of any landmarks or something he recognized that could get him home. The heavy rain was hurting his vision by a lot, only allowing him to see what was just about right in front of him. As he ran he could hear the sounds of an animal, and what seemed like people just off to his left. It sounded like a group of people were being attacked by an animal and so Yuudai would think to himself *They could be in some deep trouble, maybe I should help…*
[break][break]
Yuudai would then head off in the direction of the noises. It would take mere seconds seeing as it was only a few meters to his left, but upon arrival he found something far different than what he had imagined.

Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 12, 2024 4:36:48 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 215 | TWC 651

What Yuudai would see is a group of people fighting an animal, which was very much what he expected to find. However what he did not expect was for the people to be hunters trying to hunt and kill the animal. Said animal in question was a small little baby black leopard.
[break][break]
The little leopard was outmatched and outnumbered, there was no way that the little guy stood a chance if nobody intervened to save it. Yuudai could not hear and could barely see due to the rain but he would think to himself *Ok imma do it!* Before he would run towards the hunters full steam ahead.
[break][break]
Yuudai would perform 4 hand seals before taking his right arm and clenching it 2 times, causing it to transform into that of the devil bringer. With his new arm he would rush forward towards the first of 3 hunters knocking him out without him even knowing he was there. Yuudai would then take out the second hunter, suffocating him until he passed out. The third and final hunter would turn to face Yuudai before saying "You did good to get so close without being noticed by my friends. However I too am a shinobi, and I’m afraid you chose the wrong day to be a hero.”

Jutsu Used
Akuma Sakenomi ( 悪魔酒飲み ) [Devil Bringer]

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 12, 2024 4:38:32 GMT -5
Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 13, 2024 3:31:47 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 227 | TWC 878

After hearing the words from his enemy Yuudai would smile before taking up a boxer’s stance, his right fist leading in front of the left. "I don’t care who or what you are, I only care that y’all are trying to hurt a poor and defenseless baby animal. Lets just stop this here dude, you can take your friends and we can all go on our way!”
[break][break]
The hunter would laugh before running towards Yuudai and saying "You really have some nerve to think you can beat me!” The hunter would attack Yuudai trying to slash at his neck with a kunai, however the boxer was ready to counter such a strike. Using his right hand he would use his speedy reflexes to grab the weapon hand of the hunter, before maximizing his grip on the man’s arm.
[break][break]
With his grip tightened Yuudai would use the man’s own weight and force to flip him into the air and slam him down to the ground. Yuudai would then attempt to deliver a finish blow to the man’s chest while he was down on the ground but he was able to roll out of the way just in time. After rolling out of the way the man would make it back to his feet before saying "It appears I have underestimated you, your taijutsu is something to be admired.”

Jutsu Used

last edit by Shiba Yuudai on Apr 13, 2024 3:32:02 GMT -5
Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 13, 2024 7:27:12 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 214 | TWC 1092

Yuudai would chuckle as he watched the man get back up. "While I’m very flattered, that won’t save you from losing here.” Meanwhile as this was going on the little leopard cub would hide off under a tree, Yuudai noticing it for just a moment. The leopard would climb to the top of the tree as the two ninjas battled.
[break][break]
The hunter would look to Yuudai and say "I shall take you more serious now!” The man would throw 4 shrunken at Yuudai, to which Yuudai would respond by channeling chakra into his arm and activating the devil defense jutsu. The devil bringer would now becoming more durable, would be used to block all 4 shuriken. However it was nothing more than a distraction as the man would appear on Yuudai’s right side, most likely die to the body flicker technique. The hunter would punch Yuudai right in the face, sending the chunin stumbling backwards.
[break][break]
With Yuudai stumbling he was open and vulnerable to further attack, and the hunter was willing to take full advantage. The hunter would rush forward landing another two punches on Yuudai, one to his midsection and another to his gut. The man would then go to punch Yuudai one more time, this time aiming the strike towards his face.

Jutsu Used

Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 19, 2024 2:55:58 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 209 | TWC 1301

With the next strike coming straight at him, Yuudai would do his best to quickly recover. As he regained his footing he would quickly throw his arm in front of the swing, using the devil bringer to block. The hunter was impressed with Yuudai’s ability saying to the chunin "You really are something special with that taijutsu. But lets see if you have any skills elsewhere!”
[break][break]
With that said the man would disengage, taking a large leap back to create distance between the combatants. The hunter would begin to weave hand seals, Yuudai seeing this would rush forward trying to strike while he had this brief opening. With great speed the man would weave the needed hand seals and just as he would begin to activate his jutsu, he was faced with a perfectly timed counter from Yuudai.
[break][break]
The strike coming from Yuudai, utilized the devil bringer to hit the man in the gut. The punch was just strong enough for the direct hit to fracture the parts of the man’s rib cage. The man would disengage once more trying to recover from the hit he had just taken. "Looks like you having a bit of chest pain bud.” Yuudai would say with a cheeky grin on his face.

Jutsu Used[break][break]

Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 20, 2024 9:00:19 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 239 | TWC 1540

The hunter was holding his chest in pain, meanwhile the leopard cab still sat high up in the tree watching the two battle. With the man’s ribs fractured he would begin to think to himself that escape was the best option here. The rain still coming down hard, was truly a disadvantage to the foreigner of the land of storms. This disadvantage would be a big help to Yuudai, who was a native and far more used to such heavy levels of rainfall making him fight no differently than he would any other time.
[break][break]
The hunter would scoff before beginning to form handseals and say "You win this time kid. But tell me what is your name? I wish to know the names of those who defeat me, that way I can come hunt you down next.” Yuudai would laugh a bit saying "Dude that makes no sense. You just got your ass beat and you think you are gonna come back and kill me? I mean ok I guess, the name is Yuudai I hope next time there is no next time."
[break][break]
The man would then smile before using the body flicker technique to escape the area. With the fighting over the rain would seem to slow down just a little bit. Yuudai would then begin to look around while saying "Hey little dude or dudette, its ok you can come out now. I promise you are safe."

Jutsu Used[break][break]

Uncovering the Hidden Mountain, Bastet[Training]Apr 20, 2024 11:02:00 GMT -5
Shiba Yuudai
Shiba Yuudai Avatar
groupRain Shinobi

[break] WC 208 | TWC 1748

After defeating the hunter and calling out to the leopard, he would be greeted by the small cub. The leopard would leap down from the tree and would let out a sound almost akin to a house cat’s meow. "Thank you for saving me sir. For you to do that was a kind act indeed.” It would speak in a very child like voice. Yuudai was slightly surprised but he knew that there were animals in the world that were capable of speech and even the use of chakra. He simply took this leopard cub to indeed be one of those animals.
[break][break]
Yuudai would get down in a stooping position so that he could more closely match the height of the small animal. "No problem, now maybe you can let me make sure you get home safely?” He would say while extending his hand to the cub, allowing the creature to smell him a way some animals sense intention. The leopard cub would seem to get happy when Yuudai offered his protection saying "You would do that?! It would be so great, I was kinda afraid when those men corned me here earlier. If you take me home I will get my grandmother to give you something good.”

Jutsu Used[break][break]