How the Cookie Crumbles [Jinzo/I]Apr 19, 2024 2:02:59 GMT -5
Naoto
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Naoto Avatar
groupWandering-Nin
age 12 years old birthday rank Genin occupation Bandit
I CAN'T SEE ANYWHERE
THAT WE COULD GO
The heat was unlike any other that Naoto had experienced, before. They had left several of their belongings behind on the boat for the time being--taking only their katana, knife, and canteen with them as they trekked through the dry and sandy terrain. Not much for hiding places, they thought to themselves as their eye scanned the surrounding area--a vastness to be beheld of sand and earth. What looked to be a large settlement was visible from some distance away from where Naoto and the others had run their ship aground. Within walking distance, but not too close that the young bandit was immediately alarmed.
    They had to buy some time while they waited for the tides to come in again--ideally, finding some resources to work with opposed to drawing in any trouble. Much of Tea Country had been a bust so far, though Naoto wondered how easy it would be to survive in a desert--a part of their consciousness wondered if some of the pros would outweigh the cons. Deserts were wide and vast, and usually pretty barren--which meant that it was difficult to find easy resources to thrive off of. However, it did mean there was less people around in general to give them grief.
    And I'm sure every part of the world has it's ways of getting by, they thought. Just had to adjust. To learn. And, for that, they would first have to investigate. Not interested in figuring things out the hard way and withering up due to a lack of preparation, Naoto continued to head toward where they saw the outline of a city in the distance. Sliding slightly down a particularly sandy hill--they barely kept their balance.
| words | more comments here

Mika has written 4 posts