Work-Life Balance[Open]

compose a reply
Work-Life Balance[Open]Apr 19, 2024 3:21:43 GMT -5
Hana Chieko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hana Chieko Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 31 years old birthday April 15th rank Civilian occupation Black Smith/Merchant
Work-life balance

"Yesss....YES! LIVE MY CREATION! LIVEEEEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

As manic laughter escaped her, Chieko would draw off the dark tinted goggles from her eyes, drawing out the heated metal as she placed it within the water barrel close by. Wiping her brow with a gloved hand, the blacksmith would then look around as if to check to be sure she wasn't being listened to, realizing her mild insanity as she then walked back out to the front. It was a slow day, though she imagined that business would pick up at one point or another.

Still, those moments of isolation were starting to show through as she then leaned against the counter with a soft breath.

"I need a hobby...or a date...maybe both..."

While likely not having an issue finding someone, she had never made a proirity due to her work. After all, it wasn't as if people were lining up to work at the shop. That meant that she had to be here everyday. Granted, she never questioned it before, but taking a day off wouldn't really hurt that much would it?

Glancing upward toward the ceiling, she'd not the small crack above and then groan as water began to drip down to the floor. With it raining, repairs upon the building had to wait for the moment, but even she could at least try her hand at carpentry. Plus, there was no one around. Within moments, she'd move over towards a ladder close by, placing it under the crack as she began to reach for her toolbelt. In securing it upon her waist, she'd begin to ascend to the top, reaching upward to examine just what she was working with.

"Okay...not too bad...still..maybe if I get some clay and harden it against the wood...it should work as a temporary seal..."
tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 175 posts