Don't Run to Me

compose a reply
Don't Run to MeMay 5, 2015 19:38:18 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Hey everyone. I'm making a quick announcement to try and make something clear to some members. As of late I've been getting more and more messages asking permission to do things or asking me to look at applications that other staff have already given answers to/reviewed and found issue with.

This whole affair of some individuals turning to me when a staff member tells them no on something is a bit annoying to say the least. Not only does it show a massive amount of disrespect to the staff, but it also disrespects me since I took part in choosing these people to be part of the staff.

Additionally, many people ever since the start of the site enjoy using the phrase "Yori said so." Understand, I am the founder of this site and one of its admins, but I do not dictate what is done on the site. Additionally, a lot of people like to say that I said something, but once again I do not make decrees. I may give my opinion on matters, but just because I believe something does not mean the majority of votes from the staff will go that way. I have not been the sole decision maker for the site since I first brought on additional staff members. In fact, no staff makes major decisions on their own. We always decide on important matters as a group.

Long story short, for those who've been doing it; get the notion that you can just run to me when you're told no on something out of your head.
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply