Leaving the Site

compose a reply
Leaving the SiteJul 16, 2015 10:06:48 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Hey everyone, Yori here with a small announcement. Due to personal issues I am no longer able to serve as your admin here on FB. I hope you will all continue to enjoy the site I worked hard to build for you all, as that has always been my purpose here; to ensure that all you members have a place to escape to and find a bit of fun.

Now, as for my replacement I have named Aika to take my vacancy in the trio of admins. While some might be surprised by this due to how she was only appointed to the staff a short time ago, it is my belief she has already proved herself as one of the most capable of productive members of the staff and I hope that you all are able to appreciate that.

Lastly I would like to apologize to those who I had plots with. I've asked the staff to leave my clans up for those who might like to play a character from one of them. As for my characters the should be considered open for adoption, both those I had already had approved, but those that were WIP's as well. If someone would like to pick up one of those WIP's please shoot me a message on skype and I'd be happy to give any notes I have or a general overview of what I had intended.

For those in threads with me currently, feel free to either skip me or with the help/permission of the staff to either NPC them yourselves or to have the staff NPC them for you until the thread has ended. If any of my characters are unwanted then I give the staff permission to either archive them, kill them, write them out or turn them into NPC's as needed.

Once again I apologize to you all for this, but I must tip my hat and take my leave now.
has written 845 posts
Leaving the SiteJul 16, 2015 18:38:28 GMT -5
Senju Shiratama
Senju Shiratama Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Man Yori this is probably like our 3rd time departing with one another... I will never forget back then when you opened Bleeding Blades and you brought together one of the most friendliest Naruto RP communities that ever existed on the net. I wish everyone could understand how much hard work you've put in over the years to make RP sites for everyone to escape their busy lives and have fun with.. Fallen Blades has become the successor of that awesome environment you forged together years ago, now with better additions and newer faces :D.  

Sheesh.. If it weren't for you creating this site I probably would have never returned to Naruto RP  so I thank you very much for all you have done! I wish you nothing but the best and I hope to hear from you from time to time to see how things are going!

your friend,
Houshima
last edit by Senju Shiratama on Jul 16, 2015 20:44:08 GMT -5
has written 194 posts
Leaving the SiteJul 17, 2015 9:54:58 GMT -5
Nobunaga Sei
Nobunaga Sei Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Woah, I did not expect this. But I am truly sad to hear you're not gonna be around any longer with us.

I'll miss you, Yori, cause you were a great RPing partner and friend on this place. I hope all is well for you and that nothing truly bad is causing this leave. I wish you the best and thank you once more for making this awesome place that is Fallen Blades.

Do take care and don't be a stranger. We're always happy to hear from you.

Lots of love, waffles and hugs,
Fong
has written 21 posts
Leaving the SiteJul 17, 2015 22:20:04 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
After having my skype erupt with messages I will be staying after all although I still have other issues which may rear their head come September 3rd. While returning for now I will likely drop several of my characters, although I have not fully decided which of them I'll be dropping as of yet. I may have further announcements for you all soon.
last edit by Yoritomo on Jul 17, 2015 22:21:01 GMT -5
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply